Congrats Metro.

I think its actually a good idea to dedicate a thread to this kind of thing (as mentioned earilier) Call it "The Ring", or "The Square Circle" . It'll probably help to keep threads on topic. If a person feels the need to take it to that next level.....take it to the ring.or have the Mods take that discussion to the ring. The idea has some potential, perhaps you guys can expand on it and make it happen....:2cents:c

metrocard

Legend
Man look at all these posters coming out of nowhere trying to assassinate the character of Metrocard. Lets stop acting like this is the Isiah-era Metrocard, hes a different poster now. If you throw shots at him first its all fair game, you can expect to get sonned. These posters are acting like cowards, its like they've been waiting for this opportunity. Nobody was willing to address him individually but now that you guys have put together a team, i mean c'mon fellas. Your exposing yourselves as h0es and attention seeking cowards. We got somebody in here that hasnt even posted in a few years that came back just to take a shot at Metro. U guys are all really this angry because of stuff that happened in the past? Its an internet site. You guys are caught up in the internet, get caught up in life

just like my man Martin Luther...happy MLK day everyone.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
Metro. When I was talking about James Jones being on our squad, I wasn't saying he was our answer. What I was saying, was that back then we desperately needed a 3 point shooter to go along with our big men. At that point, I still had hope for Curry to become our center, he had a good start to that year and I hoped someone at his size could figure out a way to make it. Obviously, this didn't happen. As far as butchering the English language, come one man, its the internet. You aren't my english teacher and I am not trying to be perfect with my spelling. Just like I don't worry about my grammar in a text message. (Now ill go back to internet typing) Look at what I was saying from a basketball standpoint. Marbury-attacks the basket, excellent vision, our go to player. Crawford-shot creator, dribble drives, 4th quarter go to man. Someone like (james jones) at the 3. What we needed with that group was a 3 point shooter at the 3 spot, not q snitch who was brick city in N.Y. David Lee at the 4..enough said. Curry at the center with z bo coming in for both lee and curry. Our problem back then was the paint was clogged. This hurt marbury's driving, and z bo just didn't have room to operate. This type of starting five (to me) gave us the best chance to win. Your starting five doesn't have to be the best five players on the team. It has to be players that compliment each other well. Exactly why Mike Woodson deserves all the credit this year. Bringing smith and amare off the bench. Starting Chris Copeland at the three with felton ( when he returns) and shump, melo, and chandler. If you went with strictly talent for our starting five it would be felton, smith, melo, amare, chandler. Once again you made personal attacks on me. Saying that I post like a 15 year old and that I am dumb. Come on man. I have a college degree and am a semester away from my masters at 23 years old. Enough said. Metro, many of your posts are great and obviously you have contributed much much more than I have to this forum. I am an afterthought on this forum and have no problem with this. I use the site to get insight on how our games go from start to finish. As I live in Pittsburgh now and am studying for my MBA, I am not able to watch all the games. If only you would stick to basketball related talk, instead of personal attacks, you would be one of my favorite posters on the site. As it is, you drive people away and put yourself on a pedestal. I guess I feel bad for you in a way. You need a female bro, let some of that testosterone loose. Ohhhh and by the way I played d 2 ball for two seasons. So id say my basketball IQ is very high considering I did this as an undersized, not all that athletic, skinny 6'3" white boy. Vision and shooting can get you quite far in this game. Although it helps to be a straight talent with skill and size aka mello, amare, j.r...but you wouldn't know much about size would you...sorry guess I stooped to your level on that one. Later dude!

metrocard

Legend
Actually, I am your english teacher :lol:
It doesn't matter if it's the internet. Let's say someone from UWV comes on here and sees you repping their college, they'll be embarrassed to see you here. Throughout your 100 post, you still haven't learned what a paragraph is.

par?a?graph (pr-grf)
n.
1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.
2. A mark ( ? ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.

This is your problem when you discuss basketball and why no one in this forum discusses basketball with you.

You lack basic logic. I also think you're mentally retarded. You're defending one of your worst post from years ago today in 2013? This is gonna get ugly.

Marbury was great, but eventually was going at the end of his career, we obviously were in need of a young PG to build around at the time (Chris Paul but Isiah traded away our lottery picks), so we were stuck with C level PG's.

Crawford wasn't the answer at SG and isn't the answer at SG for anyone's team. Crawford is an off the bench spark plug. Starting him at SG means you don't understand shot selection and shooting efficiency. Starting Crawford means a lot of losing, Crawford had the record in the NBA with the most reasons without a playoff appearance. His best role is riding the bench, not starting.

James Jones is one of the worst SF in the NBA and is too one dimensional to start, and the fact he's never been a starter to be begin makes this just a dumb idea. Richardson rebounds, defends, can post up, and is an intangibles guy. Richardson's shooting is streaky, but overall he's a better player than James Jones. Both are crap options.

David Lee is an obvious choice, he was our most prized prospect.

Eddy Curry, you're kidding? The most turnover, foul prone center in the NBA? The guy that averages 14-16 points but gives up 30-40 points against the opposing team? This is the guy you thought that would of taken the Knicks to success? Where Eddy Curry is now is example of his entire career. He didn't take his profession seriously enough and he's forever known as a bust.

Your starting 5 sticks, and it's only good for tanking. You talk about chemistry, but how much chemistry you can have when your team can't play defense since Crawford, Jones, Lee, Curry are in your starting 5? How can you win games when your two primary shot takes (curry, crawford) give a lot of missed field goals (crawford) and a lot of turnovers/offensive fouls (curry). You don't think about these things because you lack basketball logic.

I don't want to be your favorite poster.

I got a GF. I don't think you do, I don't even think you got a side piece, a one night stand, a pick up...nothing. What kind of child lurks a website and doesn't post? If you lurk websites, you must lurk women. Probably got reported a couple times at your college for creeping up on girls. You remind me of that kid from Hey Arnold! that Helga always busted up.

You're 23, what are you getting your masters in, anti paragraph writing? Go eat a delicious one. Your college education is a waste because not only you came out with no personality you also came out as a complete low IQ douche.

Okay, 6"3 skinny white boy. Congrats on playing D2 basketball. That doesn't say anything, because you can be really terrible at basketball and still make a D2 team. How would I know? I was the strength and conditioning coach at Manhattan College, a D1 school in MAAC division and I'm very good friends with Luis Flores, professional baller out in Europe. D2 is mostly a joke unless your team is ranked. So instead of passive aggressively tell us you rode the bench as a walk on at your D2 school and got no burn, why don't you expose yourself and make yourself look dumber now by posting out your school's D2 profile page?

Now here's what great.

I can either look like a complete jerk off if you do have a profile page and you had a solid career.

Or you can look like a dork and look like some kid who made the team out of sympathy.

Don't back out of this now, it's too good.

Stay whack, Brainy.

metrocard

Legend
Maybe he is kind of ADHD guy who some1 stole his belong

and he is acting boxing crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtu9WWNYJg4

any boxer can be simply killed with such actions
few punches into neck and u are done

u should also watch Yipman 2 parts coz u are showing no respect on this forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxOU_IhtGQ

I really misss CR8zy

You need to leave the forum, forget the English language and re-learn it.

original.jpg

and you don't kill boxers, so shut your fat mouth and go eat a kielbasa. A jab is a quicker strick to any human being in terms of distance and timing, you don't compete in fighting...so you really sound like a jackass :lol:

In fact, go eat Crazy8's kielbasa.

metrocard

Legend
Looks like a feces-sausage :lol:

15i6c6t.jpg

By the way, I finally found a video of you so you can't hide your ugly face from the forum :lol:

Man, what happen to punching people in the neck? :teeth:
cipa.

metrocard

Legend
This may break KnicksOnline.com history in terms of amount of people roasted and amount of people failing in trying to get at me :lol:

Keep 'em coming guys. This is just routine shadowboxing for me.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
This may break KnicksOnline.com history in terms of amount of people roasted and amount of people failing in trying to get at me :lol:

Keep 'em coming guys. This is just routine shadowboxing for me.

You're not roasting anyone. You're adding fuel to a dying fire. You're right about this breaking knicksonline... Not a knicksonline record but the site. You're alienati yourself and the site is gradually losing its luster. It's like you're trying to hard to flame people and gain this notoriety so people can maybe fear u or revere u(neither is happening)Buts its gonna be hard to maintain without knowledge of the actual people you think you're flaming. And at first it was like "metro got dude out of there" but as more posters attack u and you're style and you're responses being silly boxing gifs and personal attacks about people u don't know personally. Its just gonna get redundant.... You have a complex. Rady please try to tell this dude to stop this bravado nonsense. It's ruining the site and there will be more crazy 8s in regards of members leaving the site

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
You're not roasting anyone. You're adding fuel to a dying fire. You're right about this breaking knicksonline... Not a knicksonline record but the site. You're alienati yourself and the site is gradually losing its luster. It's like you're trying to hard to flame people and gain this notoriety so people can maybe fear u or revere u(neither is happening)Buts its gonna be hard to maintain without knowledge of the actual people you think you're flaming. And at first it was like "metro got dude out of there" but as more posters attack u and you're style and you're responses being silly boxing gifs and personal attacks about people u don't know personally. Its just gonna get redundant.... You have a complex. Rady please try to tell this dude to stop this bravado nonsense. It's ruining the site and there will be more crazy 8s in regards of members leaving the site

You're done crying?

get a sense of humor.
This thread brought life back into the site, something you're not good at.
Most of these flames have been games and jokes and most of the members taken as a form of entertainment.
This forum would be a lot better off without a sensitive puto like yourself. Trust me, no one on this forum is logging on to read your post.
Learn how to spell alienated, jackass. You're the only alien here, I'm have bonds with many members here that you don't know about, so do your research before you post something this moronic.
It's posters like you who kill this site.
Bland boring posters like you.
Posters who spectate and lurk.
Posters who feed off more popular posters like vultures.
Posters who don't start up interesting thread topics.
in the NY Knicks section
in the Off Topic Sections
in the NBA Sections.
Challenge someone to an entertaining debate.
Your NBA knowledge to limited to a degree.
It doesn't add dimensions to this forum and open people up to discussion.
Don't project your wackness into me.
This is why I question you. You never had anything worthwhile reading on this forum, so instead of crying and shouting out to rady (which you don't even have the privilege too because it's really a pety thing to cry for) focus more on yourself. You stink.

2v823w7.gif

Last edited:

knicksince 93

Rotation player
You're done crying?

get a sense of humor.
This thread brought life back into the site, something you're not good at.
Most of these flames have been games and jokes and most of the members taken as a form of entertainment.
This forum would be a lot better off without a sensitive puto like yourself. Trust me, no one on this forum is logging on to read your post.
Learn how to spell alienated, jackass. You're the only alien here, I'm have bonds with many members here that you don't know about, so do your research before you post something this moronic.
It's posters like you who kill this site.
Bland boring posters like you.
Posters who spectate and lurk.
Posters who feed off more popular posters like vultures.
Posters who don't start up interesting thread topics.
in the NY Knicks section
in the Off Topic Sections
in the NBA Sections.
Challenge someone to an entertaining debate.
Your NBA knowledge to limited to a degree.
It doesn't add dimensions to this forum and open people up to discussion.
Don't project your wackness into me.
This is why I question you. You never had anything worthwhile reading on this forum, so instead of crying and shouting out to rady (which you don't even have the privilege too because it's really a pety thing to cry for) focus more on yourself. You stink.

2v823w7.gif

Main Entry: 1 mod?er?ate Pronunciation: \ˈm?-d(ə-)rət\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English, from Latin moderatus, from past participle of moderare to moderate; akin to Latin modus measure Date: 15th century 1 a : avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits <a moderate drinker> b : CALM..... You're obviously into individuals having comprehension of the english language.(irony coming from a Spanish person) but stop worrying about language and understand that u were a MODERATOR therefore your job was to MODERATE. U didn't do it so u got demoted and your pushing members away. Your girlfriend is your twin sister. And you're a true internet soldier. Your are 100 percent right no one logs on to see my posts but in reciprocation of that no one logs on to see you post either and if u think KNICKS fans come here for u then you're nuts. and if u die today the site will still move on with u drake. Attacking someones grammar doesn't make u win debates or arguments and says more about u then the person you're attacking. The reality is more people are starting to laugh at u then with u. Especially with theses memes and all that u think add weight or context to your post. They don't they just distract people from seeing the utter B.S. that the post is... Everything i just said was 100 accurate. U will not have a response that has substance. just personal attacks, grammar mistakes and boxing pics. but u can't say anything about the message. Like dude i didn't even read your post anf more people are gonna start doing that.

bigapple

Starter
You need to leave the forum, forget the English language and re-learn it.

original.jpg

and you don't kill boxers, so shut your fat mouth and go eat a kielbasa. A jab is a quicker strick to any human being in terms of distance and timing, you don't compete in fighting...so you really sound like a jackass :lol:

In fact, go eat Crazy8's kielbasa.

like Stone Cold said SUCK IT

we are writing kieŁbasa

U RE JUST like KG

i speak more languages than u so i am better than you with brain and americans loves foregingers [no bronxers]

and i got message for u moron coz this is not your home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j2AIqYVZ7gc

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Main Entry: 1 mod?er?ate Pronunciation: \ˈm?-d(ə-)rət\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English, from Latin moderatus, from past participle of moderare to moderate; akin to Latin modus measure Date: 15th century 1 a : avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits <a moderate drinker> b : CALM..... You're obviously into individuals having comprehension of the english language.(irony coming from a Spanish person) but stop worrying about language and understand that u were a MODERATOR therefore your job was to MODERATE. U didn't do it so u got demoted and your pushing members away. Your girlfriend is your twin sister. And you're a true internet soldier. Your are 100 percent right no one logs on to see my posts but in reciprocation of that no one logs on to see you post either and if u think KNICKS fans come here for u then you're nuts. and if u die today the site will still move on with u drake. Attacking someones grammar doesn't make u win debates or arguments and says more about u then the person you're attacking. The reality is more people are starting to laugh at u then with u. Especially with theses memes and all that u think add weight or context to your post. They don't they just distract people from seeing the utter B.S. that the post is... Everything i just said was 100 accurate. U will not have a response that has substance. just personal attacks, grammar mistakes and boxing pics. but u can't say anything about the message. Like dude i didn't even read your post anf more people are gonna start doing that.

Man reading this post sucked.

You sound really hurt here.
Can you at least cite or quote before you copy and paste a definition? It's not like you were smart enough to write it yourself.
Spanish was my first language, but it doesn't make me Spanish. I'm not from Spain, and don't identify with Spanish culture.
Moderating isn't a job, it's an activity. I did it well. You making post? Terrible quality.
No one is pushed away, except low quality scrubs like you and Queen Crazy8. That's it, this forum lives and will continue to live.

I'm not an internet solider, I'm not Anonymous, I don't hack. I just make witty post and piss off baby-dick fellas like you off ;-)

You just logged in to read my post, and believe me you're not alone. Whether you like me, love me, or hate me, you're reading. This is where you need work, a lot your post are scrambled with mad thoughts and unfunny-bland-im-from-the-middle-of-no-where-i-have-no-flavorness. Most of your post are uninformed. Doesn't help the forum get into you. You won't ever be remembered, unless it's because of me...and that's not a great reason because you got exposed.

All Latinos look a like? :lol: Well I can't say I'm not enjoying myself. Too bad theres not much proof to your sex life, especially with how easily you expose your emotions.

I actually won these easily just based on how seriously you take my post. If you would showed that you didn't give a f*ck, then guess what? My value holds nothing here. Then I'm really not much of a poster, I got no response and didn't girate no views or reads. You failed in doing that...so have others, but I believe out of everyone you failed to see the entertainment and not so seriousness, so you lost the hardest here.

How are you going to say people are laughing? Since when the hell did you speak for the people here? No on here knows you. You're an isolated loner on this site. You're one of the Crazy8 buttbuddy clans...your individuality already died. Therefor you can't be funny or speak up for people. Kill that noise.

How do you admit that everything you said was 100% factual? :lol: You realize I'm laughing at everything you write?

Knicks93, your delusional words and depressive behavior actually worries me. People like you shouldn't be allowed on the internet because you don't know how to handle it. Sign off and give yourself a vacation into real life. Maybe find a woman, explode Latin America and enjoy the diversity, maybe learn a new language since you're a profound retard at English.

Can we get some more entertaining posters here? Bums like Knicks93 and naterob are killing the vibe of this thread.

an ABCD comeback perhaps? :lol:

knicksince 93

Rotation player
And that my friend is how i know I've won this round. Your excessive posts indicate that it's still on your mind you won't wave the white because I'm pretty sure u don't understand the concepts of admittance. you see you normally attack a post not with valid points but with insufficient darts to the way a word is spelled or something dumb like that. But because my posts have been nothing short of 100 percent accurate towards and your argument strategies of insults and mispelled words haven't thwarted me away, you attack my screen name. Let me ask you something. How does attacking my screen name help your arguement or prove what I'm saying isn't true? It simply doesnt. Now me saying what i said about starbury's name actually made sense with my side if an arguement towards his 2 weeks ago, when,discussing david lee... Your getting owned by someone who simply understands your arguement strategy and is just more intellectual... P.s. Calling someone fat when u never saw them is shows your ignorance and u did exactly what i said u do. Also i only weigh 175 and 6 feet so I'm pretty slender so hey at least on your next post u can call me a skinny something you pick the word. Also to deflect the attention away from this owning of u, you bring up old posters so the people reading them can talk or think about that rather then how your slowly starting to get exposed... So for future posters who want to win against metro u have a blue print(yes i know blueprint is a compound word) it doesn't matter what the topic is. If u understand his way of thinking and lack of logic outside of his self ignorance you should fair pretty well. I don't understand how you became a moderator

metrocard

Legend
Only people who felt like they lost they say won. Did you really have to expose yourself?

2nd sentence makes no sense, you really need to brush up your english. Bigapple is not even from America and he makes himself more understandable than you. Did you really have to expose yourself?

You see me as a "attacker" because you're intimidated and overwork yourself over this. What I'm doing is merely exposing you because this is not something you're unable to handle and may lose sleep over. I am aggressive though. Did you really have to expose yourself?

Only people call their post accurate when they feel they're lacking in validity. Did you really have to expose yourself?

You can't even correct anyone in typos since you made the most typos in this thread. I speak, write, and talk both English and Spanish...you fail at English all ways. Probably talk with a lisp.

Intellectual? Is this the same guy who thought Gilbert Arenas would lead us to the ECF against LeBron and the Heat? Did you really have to expose yourself?

Only fat people post their made up internet weight and height online. 175 is too accurate of a number so we now you're lying. You're still out of shape and can't do 50 push ups. You're not a man. Did you really have to expose yourself?

You're actually better off posting nothing, because you keep making yourself look vulnerable and more boring each post. You're boring the forum.

You're on the board, everyone sitting down represents members of the forum:

students-sleeping-in-class1.jpg

Most boring person attempting to be my rival.

Get off the board.

bored.gif

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lol ..

This thread is good for lolz after a long day.

Metro you're looking defensive and butthurt at this point. :thumbsup:

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Only people who felt like they lost they say won. Did you really have to expose yourself?

2nd sentence makes no sense, you really need to brush up your english. Bigapple is not even from America and he makes himself more understandable than you. Did you really have to expose yourself?

You see me as a "attacker" because you're intimidated and overwork yourself over this. What I'm doing is merely exposing you because this is not something you're unable to handle and may lose sleep over. I am aggressive though. Did you really have to expose yourself?

Only people call their post accurate when they feel they're lacking in validity. Did you really have to expose yourself?

Intellectual? Is this the same guy who thought Gilbert Arenas would lead us to the ECF against LeBron and the Heat? Did you really have to expose yourself?

Only fat people post their made up internet weight and height online. 175 is too accurate of a number so we now you're lying. You're still out of shape and can't do 50 push ups. You're not a man. Did you really have to expose yourself?

You're actually better off posting nothing, because you keep making yourself look vulnerable and more boring each post. You're boring the forum.

You're on the board, everyone sitting down represents members of the forum:

students-sleeping-in-class1.jpg

Most boring person attempting to be my rival.

Get off the board.

bored.gif
weak come back. simple as that. you talk that english mess every post. no one cares, and it AN attacker by the way not A attacker being though that the next word begins with a vowel. also who is this "We" you speak of who i am lying to? its only me and you. I dont need to validate myself because all of my points get validated in each and every one of your posts to anyone here. actually my validation is you being demoted on a fan forum site. a demotion is an admittance of a mistake by whoever put that individual into a position of power. listen here kevin martin you got demoted everyone knows that. obviously you werent doing a a great job a got kicked off. we can sit here and talk about my weight all day long and i could say im rock solid or i could say i'm a fat bum and no one would ever know the truth. because its the internet and i could be whatever i wanted. but what is a stone cold 100 percent knicksonline fact is you got demoted. you failed, liscense revoked, whatever you want to say. everything we are saying our fellow members can read and formulate their own opinions and subsequent judgement. but you being kicked out the club and green jacket being taken away is the truth that no judgement will be made or any variance of opinion will become because we all know what... lance armstrong.... and what is this arenas ecf stuff you speak of i never said anything of that nature. this is the internet and everything is archived. not one time did i mention arenas and ecf in the same breath.

Last edited: