Congrats Metro.

ani-cc596829c855a0b6ed57cca12b7b22af.gif
too much BS, everyone gtfo of here.

Seriously thou, Crazy8 and Metrocard are the 2 main guys I see everytime I come here. I guess when you finally get a winning team there really isn't much to argue about. I'm sure this spat (whatever it is) will blow over in due time, I hardly think whatever happened is that serious. You guys can figure this out, perhaps in private may be the best way to go about it. :2cents:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I don't know how Rady could just let Metro delete Crazy 8's stuff like that.

That is why he left, because Metro doesn't know how to handle himself.

It's Bull****.

Red

TYPE-A
Not sure if the beef is about the player performance threads and specifically not being allowed to discuss new topics separately without them being moved to the player performance thread, thus detracting from us discussing current events without them being lost in the shuffle...

My assumption is that that came about to categorize and archive new topics. I'm sure there are other ways to achieve this while still highlight and allowing us to see and discuss new topics. Figure it out.

If it was Metro that came up with that idea, i'd say good in theory not good practically as many come here to either debate or get info. That gets lost and suffers with this idea sometimes so I understand.

And I agree, perhaps this site was banging when we could argue due to our being a struggling team. Once we started ascending, I guess some had nothing to say.

Btw I'm so glad practically everything we said was wrong and we wanted is being demonstarted while we are winning more.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's important who won the beef here, obviously KO took a huge blow at the end of the day with Crazy8's departure. I really don't think anyone's happy about that. But i respect his decision. And if he's starting his own project - like i already told him - he's got my full support. He's got mad talent, creativity and has dedicated tons of him time to make KO a better place, i can't be more thankful for that.

When i had to pick the mod crew, both him and metrocard were solid candidates and the wisest choice for me to make was to give them both a chance. I knew about their past feuds but i hoped that by giving them some responsibilities within the forum, will motivate them strong enough to keep the personal insults and rants out. I might be wrong but I still think this was the best way to handle it. What happened in the past week only proves that this incident was bound to happen sooner or later anyway, i'm just extrmely dissapointed that it happened during our best season in a decade, we should have had other concerns than flame wars between moderators.

The main thing that started all of this was the player performance threads. One of KO's biggest issues before all of this was the multiple threads on a player, the front page had 3-4 active threads about Lin or Melo and it was extremely difficult to follow the discussion. Some of them were duplicates so you gotta understand where metrocard (who brought the idea in the first place) was coming from.

While i do like to keep everything well organized and the similar discussion to go single threaded i understand the need of having separate topics, at least for the breaking news or anything that's hot. It does attract more posters here if they see new titles and the webiste gets better indexed by the search engines. That means more chances for KO to get new members.
So the basic idea - that i've already thrown to metrocard in an earlier PM is to keep the player performance threads but if there's anything that one might think deserves its own thread, it goes separately. Once the talk is done it CAN be merged with the player performance thread but a shadow to the original thread must be left. If there's anyone who has a better solution for this problem i'm open as always to suggestions.

tiger0330

Legend
I don't think it's important who won the beef here, obviously KO took a huge blow at the end of the day with Crazy8's departure.
Metro may have won because he ran Crazy off of KOL but the rest of us are losers for not having Crazy around. That dude worked his tail off for KOL enough threads that included video compilations, game threads and Knicks news threads for the guy to draw a salary for the amount of time he put in.

LeFlume

All Star
Im still wondering if we can get a poll perhaps added to this thread about who the winner is. Not that it matters but just for entertainment i guess

No winner. KOL lost ..Love your team and don't hate eachother. How hard could that be? Sad day in KOL history... :boohoo:

KingCharles34

All Star
No winner. KOL lost ..Love your team and don't hate eachother. How hard could that be? Sad day in KOL history... :boohoo:

You can view it however u wanna view it, I do believe there was a winner to the actual debate/feud.

Both of these posters are winners in real life. They are both responsible parents that live good healthy lifestyles and have made sacrifices for there seed.

Sage

Rotation player
I drink and cry in the shower when the moderators fight.

At the very least, keep it behind closed doors. What do you think potential new users think when they read some of these posts? I can't imagine it encourages them to sign up.

As others have said, there's no winners in this. It's great that we're all passionate about how this place is run, but we should be adult enough to resolve things as such.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I don't think it's important who won the beef here, obviously KO took a huge blow at the end of the day with Crazy8's departure. I really don't think anyone's happy about that. But i respect his decision. And if he's starting his own project - like i already told him - he's got my full support. He's got mad talent, creativity and has dedicated tons of him time to make KO a better place, i can't be more thankful for that.

When i had to pick the mod crew, both him and metrocard were solid candidates and the wisest choice for me to make was to give them both a chance. I knew about their past feuds but i hoped that by giving them some responsibilities within the forum, will motivate them strong enough to keep the personal insults and rants out. I might be wrong but I still think this was the best way to handle it. What happened in the past week only proves that this incident was bound to happen sooner or later anyway, i'm just extrmely dissapointed that it happened during our best season in a decade, we should have had other concerns than flame wars between moderators.

The main thing that started all of this was the player performance threads. One of KO's biggest issues before all of this was the multiple threads on a player, the front page had 3-4 active threads about Lin or Melo and it was extremely difficult to follow the discussion. Some of them were duplicates so you gotta understand where metrocard (who brought the idea in the first place) was coming from.

While i do like to keep everything well organized and the similar discussion to go single threaded i understand the need of having separate topics, at least for the breaking news or anything that's hot. It does attract more posters here if they see new titles and the webiste gets better indexed by the search engines. That means more chances for KO to get new members.
So the basic idea - that i've already thrown to metrocard in an earlier PM is to keep the player performance threads but if there's anything that one might think deserves its own thread, it goes separately. Once the talk is done it CAN be merged with the player performance thread but a shadow to the original thread must be left. If there's anyone who has a better solution for this problem i'm open as always to suggestions.

You should never have let Metro be a moderator. That was a terrible decision and it has caused one of the best posters to leave the forum.

metrocard

Legend
So because I stated Crazy made good contributions to this forum, you go on a tangent about a gay love relationship online? Wow. Matter of the fact is that it's pretty sad that you've chosen to delete the threads in which crazy raised issues.

The board did look much better under the older format and it was easier to locate the new stories. I'm just raising legitimate points, think about that before you continue to go on about how ugly I must be or how badly I need a girlfriend or how much of a champ you are and want to give me a left hook.

I guess the NBA all time worst Bobcats are a playoff team huh? :boohoo:

Rady, time to save the forum before Metrocard becomes an online Layden & Doaln. Im out boys

Is that how you really feel?
Well, I guess we may put all the stock into your words since you contributions to the forum are as valuable as Jamison Brewer's Knicks career.

I don't really know a nicer way to say this, but your opinion lacks relevance since you acted out like in a ho manner. The dog to his owner. Go fetch.

Metro you say u don't give a f**k but you should. I'm not pointing fingers but you should care. 2 big time posters shouldn't come to this. And i agree that site has gotten progressively worse. I'm implying it on any particular reason but it has.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

It didn't have to come to this, dude had a out burst and lost his cool.

I've never had a problem with 8's and I thought he did his best to help KO be a formidable website but I don't think anyone forced him to leave the forum. He left out of his own desire. If he had a problem with anything that Metrocard was doing I think there could have been a way for him to settle that problem without causing any further friction between himself and MC. I don't believe in singling out any posters and making them to be bad guys. Everyone on this website is a human being that does things that might offend others. We just need to learn how to settle things the correct way and live life the best that we possibly can.

YouWin2.png

My intention was never to force Crazy8 in the first place, I just refused to take his crap and he didn't know how to handle it well. He faked two farewells and in the most recent...he's still here.

and look guys...I am far from innocent you guys know this obviously(you guys tend to stress it a little too much), I will admit my faults and my errors. I've made some blunders as a moderator and I wasn't perfect. I'm open to discussion and managing things with you guys. I gave this forum a lot of activity and contributions during my time as a mod and I never got one credit for it, I ain't mad at that. I don't expect anything from anyone, and I know theres some quirky people out there. Sure my post aren't fancy and filled with cool photoshops and Christmas decorations.

Trying to revive the NBA section, get off topic discussions going, opening conversations or updates on players...and shout out to all the other people who contributed too.

The only thing that doesn't make sense are the people in here who haven't been apart of the solution ranting away on nothing. If you think the forum is dying, then why don't you do something about it?

Crazy8 did a lot of work, as much as anyone here and I give the guy credit for that. That's it. I don't have to worship the guy or feel emotional for him. I think a couple of you guys embarrassed yourself here on that.

There he is.. Good old Metro acting like its 2004... Kinda missed it to be honest. And hes doing with a Stephon Marbury Sig to boot.

I'll be honest i rarely post at this point in my life just check in for updates.. But i don't like the whole Player thread. Gets to massive and too much topic changes.

Each Topic should have a thread as long as its not over the top 30 threads on one topic.

GetRealistic is back from the dead and is still his old-self...always trying to get realstic but always coming short. :lol:

I joined the forum in 2006, not 2004.

Stop lurking.
Lurking.jpg

You've been missed.

Here's the way I see it...as if anyone gives a fvck lol.

8's brings tons of media resources and creativity with his youtube channel and other outlets.

Metro brings so much basketball knowledge to the forum along with his passion it easily makes us the best Knick forum out there.

So in the end, whoever is here is here. If you want to leave, leave.

Obviously Rady either doesnt know whats going on or everythings fine.

135181870937.gif

Those player threads are the downfall of this site. And if we all can see that then i think a change needs to happen. Seriously in my 6 and a half years coming here I've never seen it this dead. And how is that possible the team is at its best. We should be poppin

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

No substance to this. Especially since the site was most dead before the player performance threads.

I read through all the beef last night and I have to say alotta dudes on here sound like they havent dont that yet. Like i said in another thread Im cool with both of them but theres clearly a winner to this feud.

I know the performance threads are getting alotta blame but theres 2 key factors that are being overlooked;

1) The Jeremy Lin departure

2) Theres less stuff to debate about. Our teams elite now

I believe making this site a Knicks site with a hip hop twist might help some. I think several posters that joined after Metrocard and myself joined we're enticed by knicks hip hop culture swag style that several posters used. Perhaps i need to bring the Swagabury sig back, make Starbury threads and bate posters into debates.

To be honest im not one thats often interested in debating anymore. Its not a big deal if someone disagree's with me. I dont feel the need to write an essay on why I'm right. I will however give them the chance to convince me otherwise, im open minded and if they say something that gets me thinking..Ill entertain it. But thats just my posting style, some people really enjoy debates and thats cool with me too. I respect posters that have the passion to do that. I respect the passion Crazy8's showed with his game threads. Theres not really any posters i dislike here at the moment. I do think its somewhat childish for posters aside from Crazy and Metro to get involved and act angry about this.

The great thing about MSGKnickz33 is that you can call this guy my main man on the forum. I remember in the very beginning, we didn't think highly of each other but eventually become cool. It's been the story with a lot of people here. MSGKnickz33 is the realest person in here in terms of analyzing a situation. He doesn't have to blindly back me up or blindly back Crazy8 up, just anaylze the situation and move on.

Theres been way too many emotional broken here and they don't need to be. People need to be stronger and that was Crazy8s problem. He wasn't strong enough. Call it a shot at Crazy8 if you may but it's the truth. I honestly thought the guy had a mental problem and an obsession with being the princess of the forum. That's just my personal impression of the guy. He's always been the guy to start the beef and wars and I just happen to finish them whether you guys may like the outcome or not. If you know your Knicksonline.com history, you would already know.

Heres a solution

DELETE ALL THE PERFORMANCE STICKYS AND EVERYONE

8894532.gif

I myself am not bothered by the performance threads, but if Majority of the forum doesn't like it then it's only fair to give the threads the boot.

Maybe keep a performance thread for the Knicks BIG 3 Tyson, Melo & stat then delete the other ones.

What we really need is a INJURY UPDATE STICKY THREAD since this team always suffers from some kind of injury

You don't want me to have to go to Queens, do you?

We've had enough beef on this site over the years to provide steak and milk for the entire western hemisphere

Agreed+_6e420008aca4297c78f4016ba0bb075b.gif

Agreed. The player performance threads are trash. Give people a chance to create their very own thread and if its bad, delete it.

I use to like getting on the forum and seeing a new thread, sometimes it would be breaking news to me. Its more of an eye catcher without the player performance threads and looks better for the site imo.

Thanks pea-brain, let's take a look at your thread making history.

2db8pw0.png

Looks like a dump.

Happy Birthday Donnie Walsh(pointless) and happy birthday to the greatest Knicks rival (Michael Jordan?), Stat and Melo best 1-2 punch in the NBA, and sign Leon Powe? LOL I know I made the Bobcats thread out of suspense but you've been a low quality guy for a while.

To make it worse, you made a couple of calling out threads in this forum...calling people frauds. What's interesting you made a thread 3 years ago calling me out. What's the sweetness is that you live in the Bronx.

2hd5d7l.png

You see that? Yea, that was you man.

dzin7.png

That thread backfired at you.

I'm not a bad guy, actually a pretty sweet guy in person. If you ever want to get to know me more I'm always at 205th St and Jerome Ave at World Wide Boxing Gym, I'll pay for your 10 dollar guest pass and let you hit the heavy bag and get a good workout in

Peace.

tumblr_md73olMhsn1rwxf8k.gif

I don't know how Rady could just let Metro delete Crazy 8's stuff like that.

That is why he left, because Metro doesn't know how to handle himself.

It's Bull****.

Oh stop it you.
Nothing was deleted, it moved.
You're letting your man love bring out the estrogen in you. Relax dude.

Not sure if the beef is about the player performance threads and specifically not being allowed to discuss new topics separately without them being moved to the player performance thread, thus detracting from us discussing current events without them being lost in the shuffle...

My assumption is that that came about to categorize and archive new topics. I'm sure there are other ways to achieve this while still highlight and allowing us to see and discuss new topics. Figure it out.

If it was Metro that came up with that idea, i'd say good in theory not good practically as many come here to either debate or get info. That gets lost and suffers with this idea sometimes so I understand.

And I agree, perhaps this site was banging when we could argue due to our being a struggling team. Once we started ascending, I guess some had nothing to say.

Btw I'm so glad practically everything we said was wrong and we wanted is being demonstarted while we are winning more.

Red first of all, I need to say that without your this forum would be basically dead.

I'm trying to attract posters like you because you open up conversations and raise great points. You actually changed my opinion three times on certain things because you made so much damn sense.

This is what attracts forums. It has nothing to do with player performance threads or game threads.

It's the quality of the post.
If you're not posting interesting things then honestly you might as well out.

Imagine this as broadcast radio, you think the station is going to let you mumble about nothing? Posters like CoolClyde, Crazy8, Starks, MSGKnickz33, smokes, Isay, iJoe, Sage, LeFume, Bigapple, tiger, knicks4life, NYKnicks17, knicksin60, I can keep going with like 20 other people(don't get mad if I didn't mention you, I currently have the flu and Im out of it been in bed all day) but those guys delivered a lot of **** here to keep this forum relevant.

This is a discussion, I think some people here may have missed that point. They feel lazy and don't want to blame themselves so they'll put the blame on the most thoughtless thing. If you enjoy discussing the Knicks, this is the place for you. If you enjoy reading interesting debates, discussions and etc on the orange and blue then alright. I don't know why we gotta go to basics here. I guess some people got too emotional over this. I got upset last night. It happens.

I don't think it's important who won the beef here, obviously KO took a huge blow at the end of the day with Crazy8's departure.

Seriously, the drama needs to be toned down. Crazy8 still lurks and PMs people. If he doesn't post, he's still around. For all we know he'll come back and if he doesn't, let it be. That's his choice.

You should never have let Metro be a moderator. That was a terrible decision and it has caused one of the best posters to leave the forum.

You're sounding too emotional and soft here.
Crazy left the site on his own decision.
Stop sucking his pinga.

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
Red first of all, I need to say that without your this forum would be basically dead.

I'm trying to attract posters like you because you open up conversations and raise great points. You actually changed my opinion three times on certain things because you made so much damn sense.

This is what attracts forums. It has nothing to do with player performance threads or game threads.

It's the quality of the post.
If you're not posting interesting things then honestly you might as well out.

Imagine this as broadcast radio, you think the station is going to let you mumble about nothing? Posters like CoolClyde, Crazy8, Starks, MSGKnickz33, smokes, Isay, iJoe, Sage, LeFume, Bigapple, tiger, knicks4life, NYKnicks17, knicksin60, I can keep going with like 20 other people(don't get mad if I didn't mention you, I currently have the flu and Im out of it been in bed all day) but those guys delivered a lot of **** here to keep this forum relevant.

This is a discussion, I think some people here may have missed that point. They feel lazy and don't want to blame themselves so they'll put the blame on the most thoughtless thing. If you enjoy discussing the Knicks, this is the place for you. If you enjoy reading interesting debates, discussions and etc on the orange and blue then alright. I don't know why we gotta go to basics here. I guess some people got too emotional over this. I got upset last night. It happens.

Seriously, the drama needs to be toned down. Crazy8 still lurks and PMs people. If he doesn't post, he's still around. For all we know he'll come back and if he doesn't, let it be. That's his choice.

You're sounding too emotional and soft here.
Crazy left the site on his own decision.
Stop sucking his pinga.

Well alright then. I stand corrected and didn't know all the facts.

I really only f*ck with the Knicks forum anyway and the mod's seem to let us discuss new sh*t for a while until it dies out and then move the sh*t... so I thought that was fine.

anyhoooo I miss :pong: this sh*t. That's the Metro that made this sh*t fun. I told Crazy to make a thread and go at you (so we could laugh). this one will do.

BTW [mods] make whatever decisions you feel are necessary. it's business :smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
We should merge all these drama threads into one, and rename the thread something exciting ("Congrats Metro" sucks, not catchy or memorable enough).

Then we can get some serious fun going in here.

For example, metro might be a giant twat sometimes, but f*ck if it isn't entertaining as sh*t.

Discuss!

smokes

Huge Member
I'd also like to start a petition to bring Dirk back to the site.

Who can forget the antics of this crazy dude...

Sources say melo and paul were texting back and forth and one of Melos text was "yo, dawg, whaddup, it be melo, from de Nuggets, you wanna team up in New York??? wit de Knicks?" and Chris Paul text back "yo, Melo, dawg, whaddup, it be me, CP3, wit de Hornets, its been a while yo, I think last season when de Nuggets and de Hornets played yo, yeah, whaddup" then Melo text back "yeah whaddup yo, but yeah, you wanna team up or no?" and Paul text back "wit de nuggets???" and Melo text back "no wit de Knicks yo...yo let me just call you" and that's where the trail ended so according to the source its still a little up in the air