Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Metro.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Why do you guys try to go up against Metro? He is an expert at debating and will wear a lot of people out if they decide to go back and forth with him. He reminds me of a boxer that uses the rope a dope technique against his opponents. Very rarely have people been able to last all 12 rounds with him.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Thanks for the upload. Was looking for this video for a while.

As for my superiority, I don't see it like that. I guess you feel inferior, so you're going to project your insecurities and complexes in your personal life onto to me, maybe that may be your serious problem, but you don't have to open it up to us. But it's open and evident that you are intimidated by my brutal honesty, thus you make false projections. I'm not a guy into being better than people; I'm into being better than myself and I don't act polite to win friends, and the way I am on here is really the way I am in real life. The guys will find out when we have the Knicksonline meeting in March.
    Thanks for your input and your concerns about my state of mind, but...

"Ye have heard that it was said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."
    Last edited by Weissenberg; Jan 21, 2013 at 08:18.

12th man

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Thanks for the upload. Was looking for this video for a while.
    This guy was probably the best, you've heard of him before?

<~ 3:30 in the video

12th man

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Thanks for your input and your concerns about my state of mind, but...

This guy was probably the best, you've heard of him before?

<~ 3:30 in the video
    Yeah,Locche was a legend in the 60's and proved that you don't need to be the most powerful puncher in order to be a great fighter. I would have loved to see a guy like Mayweather go up against him. And Pep was a true hall of famer and one of the best fighters back when boxing was in its golden era.

BTW, this thread was a shout out and rant thread against me.

Anyone here that dares to come here and rant against me will be roasted, you created the environment, I'm just adapting to my environment. Stop crying. Prostitutes are free in Holland right? Go enjoy yourself and don't worry about me so much.

Everywhere is a boxing ring
    I have to give props to Metro on this one. this entire thread was started to rant against him, and it has turned into one of the most active threads the past week, so lots of posters have opinions on him (and Crazy 8's). but like it or not, Metrocard is part of KO's flavor, and he has every right to fight, defend and go on the offensive in this thread.

I thought we should move it eventually to hangout or site feedback, and merge it with a couple other threads, but right now it has a life of it's own, it's def Metrocard's personal territory/thread.

btw, Metro, for canker sores, try (JR) swishing with salt + warm water, also try baking soda/water combo (one teaspoon per 8 oz agua); you can also drink the baking soda/water to help cleanse your body of bad sh*it (literally), this also helps immensely with acid reflux...

easy.

I always knew that a KO.com feud would spike up the ratings to a forum that seemed inactive and dead for some time.

So is this now the offical take a shot at metro thread??? Been waiting for a minute...!

That guy has a poor layout to his blog! Who blogs anyways? nerd.

Man look at all these posters coming out of nowhere trying to assassinate the character of Metrocard. Lets stop acting like this is the Isiah-era Metrocard, hes a different poster now. If you throw shots at him first its all fair game, you can expect to get sonned. These posters are acting like cowards, its like they've been waiting for this opportunity. Nobody was willing to address him individually but now that you guys have put together a team, i mean c'mon fellas. Your exposing yourselves as h0es and attention seeking cowards. We got somebody in here that hasnt even posted in a few years that came back just to take a shot at Metro. U guys are all really this angry because of stuff that happened in the past? Its an internet site. You guys are caught up in the internet, get caught up in life

Veteran

I think its actually a good idea to dedicate a thread to this kind of thing (as mentioned earilier) Call it "The Ring", or "The Square Circle" . It'll probably help to keep threads on topic. If a person feels the need to take it to that next level.....take it to the ring.or have the Mods take that discussion to the ring. The idea has some potential, perhaps you guys can expand on it and make it happen....c

12th man

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Man look at all these posters coming out of nowhere trying to assassinate the character of Metrocard. Lets stop acting like this is the Isiah-era Metrocard, hes a different poster now. If you throw shots at him first its all fair game, you can expect to get sonned. These posters are acting like cowards, its like they've been waiting for this opportunity. Nobody was willing to address him individually but now that you guys have put together a team, i mean c'mon fellas. Your exposing yourselves as h0es and attention seeking cowards. We got somebody in here that hasnt even posted in a few years that came back just to take a shot at Metro. U guys are all really this angry because of stuff that happened in the past? Its an internet site. You guys are caught up in the internet, get caught up in life
    just like my man Martin Luther...happy MLK day everyone.

Metro. When I was talking about James Jones being on our squad, I wasn't saying he was our answer. What I was saying, was that back then we desperately needed a 3 point shooter to go along with our big men. At that point, I still had hope for Curry to become our center, he had a good start to that year and I hoped someone at his size could figure out a way to make it. Obviously, this didn't happen. As far as butchering the English language, come one man, its the internet. You aren't my english teacher and I am not trying to be perfect with my spelling. Just like I don't worry about my grammar in a text message. (Now ill go back to internet typing) Look at what I was saying from a basketball standpoint. Marbury-attacks the basket, excellent vision, our go to player. Crawford-shot creator, dribble drives, 4th quarter go to man. Someone like (james jones) at the 3. What we needed with that group was a 3 point shooter at the 3 spot, not q snitch who was brick city in N.Y. David Lee at the 4..enough said. Curry at the center with z bo coming in for both lee and curry. Our problem back then was the paint was clogged. This hurt marbury's driving, and z bo just didn't have room to operate. This type of starting five (to me) gave us the best chance to win. Your starting five doesn't have to be the best five players on the team. It has to be players that compliment each other well. Exactly why Mike Woodson deserves all the credit this year. Bringing smith and amare off the bench. Starting Chris Copeland at the three with felton ( when he returns) and shump, melo, and chandler. If you went with strictly talent for our starting five it would be felton, smith, melo, amare, chandler. Once again you made personal attacks on me. Saying that I post like a 15 year old and that I am dumb. Come on man. I have a college degree and am a semester away from my masters at 23 years old. Enough said. Metro, many of your posts are great and obviously you have contributed much much more than I have to this forum. I am an afterthought on this forum and have no problem with this. I use the site to get insight on how our games go from start to finish. As I live in Pittsburgh now and am studying for my MBA, I am not able to watch all the games. If only you would stick to basketball related talk, instead of personal attacks, you would be one of my favorite posters on the site. As it is, you drive people away and put yourself on a pedestal. I guess I feel bad for you in a way. You need a female bro, let some of that testosterone loose. Ohhhh and by the way I played d 2 ball for two seasons. So id say my basketball IQ is very high considering I did this as an undersized, not all that athletic, skinny 6'3" white boy. Vision and shooting can get you quite far in this game. Although it helps to be a straight talent with skill and size aka mello, amare, j.r...but you wouldn't know much about size would you...sorry guess I stooped to your level on that one. Later dude!

12th man

Actually, I am your english teacher
    It doesn't matter if it's the internet. Let's say someone from UWV comes on here and sees you repping their college, they'll be embarrassed to see you here. Throughout your 100 post, you still haven't learned what a paragraph is.

par·a·graph (pr-grf)
    n.
    1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.
    2. A mark ( ¶ ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.

This is your problem when you discuss basketball and why no one in this forum discusses basketball with you.

You lack basic logic. I also think you're mentally retarded. You're defending one of your worst post from years ago today in 2013? This is gonna get ugly.

Marbury was great, but eventually was going at the end of his career, we obviously were in need of a young PG to build around at the time (Chris Paul but Isiah traded away our lottery picks), so we were stuck with C level PG's.

Crawford wasn't the answer at SG and isn't the answer at SG for anyone's team. Crawford is an off the bench spark plug. Starting him at SG means you don't understand shot selection and shooting efficiency. Starting Crawford means a lot of losing, Crawford had the record in the NBA with the most reasons without a playoff appearance. His best role is riding the bench, not starting.

James Jones is one of the worst SF in the NBA and is too one dimensional to start, and the fact he's never been a starter to be begin makes this just a dumb idea. Richardson rebounds, defends, can post up, and is an intangibles guy. Richardson's shooting is streaky, but overall he's a better player than James Jones. Both are crap options.

David Lee is an obvious choice, he was our most prized prospect.

Eddy Curry, you're kidding? The most turnover, foul prone center in the NBA? The guy that averages 14-16 points but gives up 30-40 points against the opposing team? This is the guy you thought that would of taken the Knicks to success? Where Eddy Curry is now is example of his entire career. He didn't take his profession seriously enough and he's forever known as a bust.

Your starting 5 sticks, and it's only good for tanking. You talk about chemistry, but how much chemistry you can have when your team can't play defense since Crawford, Jones, Lee, Curry are in your starting 5? How can you win games when your two primary shot takes (curry, crawford) give a lot of missed field goals (crawford) and a lot of turnovers/offensive fouls (curry). You don't think about these things because you lack basketball logic.

I don't want to be your favorite poster.

I got a GF. I don't think you do, I don't even think you got a side piece, a one night stand, a pick up...nothing. What kind of child lurks a website and doesn't post? If you lurk websites, you must lurk women. Probably got reported a couple times at your college for creeping up on girls. You remind me of that kid from Hey Arnold! that Helga always busted up.

You're 23, what are you getting your masters in, anti paragraph writing? Go eat a delicious one. Your college education is a waste because not only you came out with no personality you also came out as a complete low IQ douche.

Okay, 6"3 skinny white boy. Congrats on playing D2 basketball. That doesn't say anything, because you can be really terrible at basketball and still make a D2 team. How would I know? I was the strength and conditioning coach at Manhattan College, a D1 school in MAAC division and I'm very good friends with Luis Flores, professional baller out in Europe. D2 is mostly a joke unless your team is ranked. So instead of passive aggressively tell us you rode the bench as a walk on at your D2 school and got no burn, why don't you expose yourself and make yourself look dumber now by posting out your school's D2 profile page?

Now here's what great.

I can either look like a complete jerk off if you do have a profile page and you had a solid career.

Or you can look like a dork and look like some kid who made the team out of sympathy.

Don't back out of this now, it's too good.

Stay whack, Brainy.

Maybe he is kind of ADHD guy who some1 stole his belong

and he is acting boxing crap

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

any boxer can be simply killed with such actions
    few punches into neck and u are done

u should also watch Yipman 2 parts coz u are showing no respect on this forum

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I really misss CR8zy