Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 222

Thread: Congrats Metro.

  1. #166
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigapple
    Maybe he is kind of ADHD guy who some1 stole his belong


    and he is acting boxing crap


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    any boxer can be simply killed with such actions
    few punches into neck and u are done


    u should also watch Yipman 2 parts coz u are showing no respect on this forum

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]





    I really misss CR8zy

    You need to leave the forum, forget the English language and re-learn it.




    and you don't kill boxers, so shut your fat mouth and go eat a kielbasa. A jab is a quicker strick to any human being in terms of distance and timing, you don't compete in fighting...so you really sound like a jackass

    In fact, go eat Crazy8's kielbasa.

  2. #167
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Looks like a feces-sausage




    By the way, I finally found a video of you so you can't hide your ugly face from the forum




    Man, what happen to punching people in the neck?
    cipa.

  3. #168
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This may break KnicksOnline.com history in terms of amount of people roasted and amount of people failing in trying to get at me

    Keep 'em coming guys. This is just routine shadowboxing for me.

  4. #169
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    This may break KnicksOnline.com history in terms of amount of people roasted and amount of people failing in trying to get at me

    Keep 'em coming guys. This is just routine shadowboxing for me.
    You're not roasting anyone. You're adding fuel to a dying fire. You're right about this breaking knicksonline... Not a knicksonline record but the site. You're alienati yourself and the site is gradually losing its luster. It's like you're trying to hard to flame people and gain this notoriety so people can maybe fear u or revere u(neither is happening)Buts its gonna be hard to maintain without knowledge of the actual people you think you're flaming. And at first it was like "metro got dude out of there" but as more posters attack u and you're style and you're responses being silly boxing gifs and personal attacks about people u don't know personally. Its just gonna get redundant.... You have a complex. Rady please try to tell this dude to stop this bravado nonsense. It's ruining the site and there will be more crazy 8s in regards of members leaving the site

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #170
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    You're not roasting anyone. You're adding fuel to a dying fire. You're right about this breaking knicksonline... Not a knicksonline record but the site. You're alienati yourself and the site is gradually losing its luster. It's like you're trying to hard to flame people and gain this notoriety so people can maybe fear u or revere u(neither is happening)Buts its gonna be hard to maintain without knowledge of the actual people you think you're flaming. And at first it was like "metro got dude out of there" but as more posters attack u and you're style and you're responses being silly boxing gifs and personal attacks about people u don't know personally. Its just gonna get redundant.... You have a complex. Rady please try to tell this dude to stop this bravado nonsense. It's ruining the site and there will be more crazy 8s in regards of members leaving the site

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    You're done crying?

    get a sense of humor.
    This thread brought life back into the site, something you're not good at.
    Most of these flames have been games and jokes and most of the members taken as a form of entertainment.
    This forum would be a lot better off without a sensitive puto like yourself. Trust me, no one on this forum is logging on to read your post.
    Learn how to spell alienated, jackass. You're the only alien here, I'm have bonds with many members here that you don't know about, so do your research before you post something this moronic.
    It's posters like you who kill this site.
    Bland boring posters like you.
    Posters who spectate and lurk.
    Posters who feed off more popular posters like vultures.
    Posters who don't start up interesting thread topics.
    in the NY Knicks section
    in the Off Topic Sections
    in the NBA Sections.
    Challenge someone to an entertaining debate.
    Your NBA knowledge to limited to a degree.
    It doesn't add dimensions to this forum and open people up to discussion.
    Don't project your wackness into me.
    This is why I question you. You never had anything worthwhile reading on this forum, so instead of crying and shouting out to rady (which you don't even have the privilege too because it's really a pety thing to cry for) focus more on yourself. You stink.

    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 22, 2013 at 11:20.

  6. #171
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're done crying?

    get a sense of humor.
    This thread brought life back into the site, something you're not good at.
    Most of these flames have been games and jokes and most of the members taken as a form of entertainment.
    This forum would be a lot better off without a sensitive puto like yourself. Trust me, no one on this forum is logging on to read your post.
    Learn how to spell alienated, jackass. You're the only alien here, I'm have bonds with many members here that you don't know about, so do your research before you post something this moronic.
    It's posters like you who kill this site.
    Bland boring posters like you.
    Posters who spectate and lurk.
    Posters who feed off more popular posters like vultures.
    Posters who don't start up interesting thread topics.
    in the NY Knicks section
    in the Off Topic Sections
    in the NBA Sections.
    Challenge someone to an entertaining debate.
    Your NBA knowledge to limited to a degree.
    It doesn't add dimensions to this forum and open people up to discussion.
    Don't project your wackness into me.
    This is why I question you. You never had anything worthwhile reading on this forum, so instead of crying and shouting out to rady (which you don't even have the privilege too because it's really a pety thing to cry for) focus more on yourself. You stink.

    Main Entry: 1 mod·er·ate Pronunciation: \ˈmä-d(ə-)rət\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English, from Latin moderatus, from past participle of moderare to moderate; akin to Latin modus measure Date: 15th century 1 a : avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits <a moderate drinker> b : CALM..... You're obviously into individuals having comprehension of the english language.(irony coming from a Spanish person) but stop worrying about language and understand that u were a MODERATOR therefore your job was to MODERATE. U didn't do it so u got demoted and your pushing members away. Your girlfriend is your twin sister. And you're a true internet soldier. Your are 100 percent right no one logs on to see my posts but in reciprocation of that no one logs on to see you post either and if u think KNICKS fans come here for u then you're nuts. and if u die today the site will still move on with u drake. Attacking someones grammar doesn't make u win debates or arguments and says more about u then the person you're attacking. The reality is more people are starting to laugh at u then with u. Especially with theses memes and all that u think add weight or context to your post. They don't they just distract people from seeing the utter B.S. that the post is... Everything i just said was 100 accurate. U will not have a response that has substance. just personal attacks, grammar mistakes and boxing pics. but u can't say anything about the message. Like dude i didn't even read your post anf more people are gonna start doing that.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #172
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You need to leave the forum, forget the English language and re-learn it.




    and you don't kill boxers, so shut your fat mouth and go eat a kielbasa. A jab is a quicker strick to any human being in terms of distance and timing, you don't compete in fighting...so you really sound like a jackass

    In fact, go eat Crazy8's kielbasa.
    like Stone Cold said SUCK IT

    we are writing kieŁbasa

    U RE JUST like KG

    i speak more languages than u so i am better than you with brain and americans loves foregingers [no bronxers]


    and i got message for u moron coz this is not your home

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by bigapple; Jan 22, 2013 at 16:11.

  8. #173
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Main Entry: 1 mod·er·ate Pronunciation: \ˈmä-d(ə-)rət\Function: adjective Etymology: Middle English, from Latin moderatus, from past participle of moderare to moderate; akin to Latin modus measure Date: 15th century 1 a : avoiding extremes of behavior or expression : observing reasonable limits <a moderate drinker> b : CALM..... You're obviously into individuals having comprehension of the english language.(irony coming from a Spanish person) but stop worrying about language and understand that u were a MODERATOR therefore your job was to MODERATE. U didn't do it so u got demoted and your pushing members away. Your girlfriend is your twin sister. And you're a true internet soldier. Your are 100 percent right no one logs on to see my posts but in reciprocation of that no one logs on to see you post either and if u think KNICKS fans come here for u then you're nuts. and if u die today the site will still move on with u drake. Attacking someones grammar doesn't make u win debates or arguments and says more about u then the person you're attacking. The reality is more people are starting to laugh at u then with u. Especially with theses memes and all that u think add weight or context to your post. They don't they just distract people from seeing the utter B.S. that the post is... Everything i just said was 100 accurate. U will not have a response that has substance. just personal attacks, grammar mistakes and boxing pics. but u can't say anything about the message. Like dude i didn't even read your post anf more people are gonna start doing that.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

    Man reading this post sucked.

    You sound really hurt here.
    Can you at least cite or quote before you copy and paste a definition? It's not like you were smart enough to write it yourself.
    Spanish was my first language, but it doesn't make me Spanish. I'm not from Spain, and don't identify with Spanish culture.
    Moderating isn't a job, it's an activity. I did it well. You making post? Terrible quality.
    No one is pushed away, except low quality scrubs like you and Queen Crazy8. That's it, this forum lives and will continue to live.

    I'm not an internet solider, I'm not Anonymous, I don't hack. I just make witty post and piss off baby-dick fellas like you off ;-)

    You just logged in to read my post, and believe me you're not alone. Whether you like me, love me, or hate me, you're reading. This is where you need work, a lot your post are scrambled with mad thoughts and unfunny-bland-im-from-the-middle-of-no-where-i-have-no-flavorness. Most of your post are uninformed. Doesn't help the forum get into you. You won't ever be remembered, unless it's because of me...and that's not a great reason because you got exposed.

    All Latinos look a like? Well I can't say I'm not enjoying myself. Too bad theres not much proof to your sex life, especially with how easily you expose your emotions.

    I actually won these easily just based on how seriously you take my post. If you would showed that you didn't give a f*ck, then guess what? My value holds nothing here. Then I'm really not much of a poster, I got no response and didn't girate no views or reads. You failed in doing that...so have others, but I believe out of everyone you failed to see the entertainment and not so seriousness, so you lost the hardest here.

    How are you going to say people are laughing? Since when the hell did you speak for the people here? No on here knows you. You're an isolated loner on this site. You're one of the Crazy8 buttbuddy clans...your individuality already died. Therefor you can't be funny or speak up for people. Kill that noise.

    How do you admit that everything you said was 100% factual? You realize I'm laughing at everything you write?

    Knicks93, your delusional words and depressive behavior actually worries me. People like you shouldn't be allowed on the internet because you don't know how to handle it. Sign off and give yourself a vacation into real life. Maybe find a woman, explode Latin America and enjoy the diversity, maybe learn a new language since you're a profound retard at English.



    Can we get some more entertaining posters here? Bums like Knicks93 and naterob are killing the vibe of this thread.

    an ABCD comeback perhaps?

  9. #174
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigapple
    like Stone Cold said SUCK IT

    we are writing kieŁbasa

    i speak more languages than u so i am better than you with brain and americans loves foregingers [no bronxers]


    and i got message for u moron coz this is not your home

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    ladies and gentlemen, the new Dirk!



  10. #175
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Knicksfansince92 > Knicksince 93 (screen name doesnt even make sense, your fat ass was never on the Knicks )


  11. #176
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    And that my friend is how i know I've won this round. Your excessive posts indicate that it's still on your mind you won't wave the white because I'm pretty sure u don't understand the concepts of admittance. you see you normally attack a post not with valid points but with insufficient darts to the way a word is spelled or something dumb like that. But because my posts have been nothing short of 100 percent accurate towards and your argument strategies of insults and mispelled words haven't thwarted me away, you attack my screen name. Let me ask you something. How does attacking my screen name help your arguement or prove what I'm saying isn't true? It simply doesnt. Now me saying what i said about starbury's name actually made sense with my side if an arguement towards his 2 weeks ago, when,discussing david lee... Your getting owned by someone who simply understands your arguement strategy and is just more intellectual... P.s. Calling someone fat when u never saw them is shows your ignorance and u did exactly what i said u do. Also i only weigh 175 and 6 feet so I'm pretty slender so hey at least on your next post u can call me a skinny something you pick the word. Also to deflect the attention away from this owning of u, you bring up old posters so the people reading them can talk or think about that rather then how your slowly starting to get exposed... So for future posters who want to win against metro u have a blue print(yes i know blueprint is a compound word) it doesn't matter what the topic is. If u understand his way of thinking and lack of logic outside of his self ignorance you should fair pretty well. I don't understand how you became a moderator

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #177
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  13. #178
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Only people who felt like they lost they say won. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    2nd sentence makes no sense, you really need to brush up your english. Bigapple is not even from America and he makes himself more understandable than you. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    You see me as a "attacker" because you're intimidated and overwork yourself over this. What I'm doing is merely exposing you because this is not something you're unable to handle and may lose sleep over. I am aggressive though. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    Only people call their post accurate when they feel they're lacking in validity. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    You can't even correct anyone in typos since you made the most typos in this thread. I speak, write, and talk both English and Spanish...you fail at English all ways. Probably talk with a lisp.

    Intellectual? Is this the same guy who thought Gilbert Arenas would lead us to the ECF against LeBron and the Heat? Did you really have to expose yourself?

    Only fat people post their made up internet weight and height online. 175 is too accurate of a number so we now you're lying. You're still out of shape and can't do 50 push ups. You're not a man. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    You're actually better off posting nothing, because you keep making yourself look vulnerable and more boring each post. You're boring the forum.


    You're on the board, everyone sitting down represents members of the forum:




    Most boring person attempting to be my rival.

    Get off the board.



    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 22, 2013 at 20:03.

  14. #179
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Lol ..

    This thread is good for lolz after a long day.

    Metro you're looking defensive and butthurt at this point.

  15. #180
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Only people who felt like they lost they say won. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    2nd sentence makes no sense, you really need to brush up your english. Bigapple is not even from America and he makes himself more understandable than you. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    You see me as a "attacker" because you're intimidated and overwork yourself over this. What I'm doing is merely exposing you because this is not something you're unable to handle and may lose sleep over. I am aggressive though. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    Only people call their post accurate when they feel they're lacking in validity. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    Intellectual? Is this the same guy who thought Gilbert Arenas would lead us to the ECF against LeBron and the Heat? Did you really have to expose yourself?

    Only fat people post their made up internet weight and height online. 175 is too accurate of a number so we now you're lying. You're still out of shape and can't do 50 push ups. You're not a man. Did you really have to expose yourself?

    You're actually better off posting nothing, because you keep making yourself look vulnerable and more boring each post. You're boring the forum.


    You're on the board, everyone sitting down represents members of the forum:




    Most boring person attempting to be my rival.

    Get off the board.



    weak come back. simple as that. you talk that english mess every post. no one cares, and it AN attacker by the way not A attacker being though that the next word begins with a vowel. also who is this "We" you speak of who i am lying to? its only me and you. I dont need to validate myself because all of my points get validated in each and every one of your posts to anyone here. actually my validation is you being demoted on a fan forum site. a demotion is an admittance of a mistake by whoever put that individual into a position of power. listen here kevin martin you got demoted everyone knows that. obviously you werent doing a a great job a got kicked off. we can sit here and talk about my weight all day long and i could say im rock solid or i could say i'm a fat bum and no one would ever know the truth. because its the internet and i could be whatever i wanted. but what is a stone cold 100 percent knicksonline fact is you got demoted. you failed, liscense revoked, whatever you want to say. everything we are saying our fellow members can read and formulate their own opinions and subsequent judgement. but you being kicked out the club and green jacket being taken away is the truth that no judgement will be made or any variance of opinion will become because we all know what... lance armstrong.... and what is this arenas ecf stuff you speak of i never said anything of that nature. this is the internet and everything is archived. not one time did i mention arenas and ecf in the same breath.
    Last edited by knicksince 93; Jan 22, 2013 at 19:36.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 587
    Last Post: Mar 15, 2013, 14:58
  2. MSG Metro
    By RunningJumper in forum Hangout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 30, 2010, 16:57
  3. Congrats D'amntoni on 50 Losses...Again!
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2010, 19:04
  4. imapackersfan202(OGKnicksfan??)
    By datruth in forum Hangout
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2009, 19:46
  5. We want Metro Back!!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Dec 03, 2007, 03:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •