Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Metro.

Metro nobody wants to see your big a$$ head taking up the whole page

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If someone made a "Worst posters in KO history" Thread, George M and One and lonely would definitely have to be on there along with Dr. Crappy. George M hated you like u sent a video to him of yourself piping his mom

Im i think your leaving somebody out... I'm not positive his name.. It was either Knicks 147 or JPZ 147..

Young kid who got all types of butt hurt when Metro made fun of him and quit.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I

GetRealistic is back from the dead and is still his old-self...always trying to get realstic but always coming short.

I joined the forum in 2006, not 2004.

Stop lurking.

Honestly the main reason i am forced to lurk is because i access the forums from work... And alot of people have pictures of naked chicks or other pictures that i can't have on my work computer...

If i access the site without logging in non of the pictures come up.

So thats the real reason... So if somebody really wanted to do some serious moderation that would be my biggest request. Stick to the Knicks and remove the stuff thats not suitable for work computers.

And yes i know i sound like an old man but if im strictly on my home computer i could care less about any pictures or video but at the office my hands are tied.

All that said Jamal Crawford > Stephon Marbury

What exactly is butt hurt? I hear too many people freely using that phrase nowadays. Is it one of those collection of slang words that came out of prison?

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    What exactly is butt hurt? I hear too many people freely using that phrase nowadays. Is it one of those collection of slang words that came out of prison?

From a TV show. Workaholics.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Im i think your leaving somebody out... I'm not positive his name.. It was either Knicks 147 or JPZ 147..

Young kid who got all types of butt hurt when Metro made fun of him and quit.
    126 - i think he's the one. A year after he left the forum he sent me some threats by pm when his name came out in a later thread

From a TV show. Workaholics.
    It must have originated before then. The first time I heard that phrase was a few years ago.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    It must have originated before then. The first time I heard that phrase was a few years ago.
    If you say so... Dont get all butt hurt about it.

If you say so... Dont get all butt hurt about it.
    This is what I found off of a website.

Butt-hurt

noun; compounding

Overly or unnecessarily affected by unhappiness or dejection; unhappiness or melancholy brought on by a small event
    This term is a metaphor that compares the pain of hurting your butt to unhappiness felt after a minor setback. In both cases, while painful, both are fleeting and have no long-term effect. As a result, it would be foolish to lament over such a minor thing. Often used as an insult or in a pejorative manner, directed at somebody who is unhappy. It is often meant as an insult, implying that the person is overly emotional. This word was probably coined because it is a creative and humorous way to poke fun at overly emotional friends.

Etymology : A compound word that combines ‘butt’ + ‘hurt’ in a hyphenated compound. ‘Butt’ is a clipping of ‘buttocks,’ which comes from O.E. ‘buttuc,’ meaning ‘end, short piece of land.’ ‘Hurt’ comes from O.Fr. ‘hurter,’ meaning ‘to ram, strike, collide.’

Conversation with friends (10/4/2008) “He is butt-hurt over losing his socks in the laundry.”

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Honestly the main reason i am forced to lurk is because i access the forums from work... And alot of people have pictures of naked chicks or other pictures that i can't have on my work computer...

If i access the site without logging in non of the pictures come up.

So thats the real reason... So if somebody really wanted to do some serious moderation that would be my biggest request. Stick to the Knicks and remove the stuff thats not suitable for work computers.

And yes i know i sound like an old man but if im strictly on my home computer i could care less about any pictures or video but at the office my hands are tied.

All that said Jamal Crawford > Stephon Marbury
    Your a funny guy GetReal...always been

Originally Posted by rady
    126 - i think he's the one. A year after he left the forum he sent me some threats by pm when his name came out in a later thread
    Whoops thats my mistake Rady. Im sure it was me, I noticed the other day i have a picture on my computer that has a tombstone with NYKnicks126 written on it, Im assuming i uploaded that on to here at some point.

Im a clown for making this thread
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Theres also a link to the fantasy thread where the beef originally happened. Most of the posts were deleted but u can see the buildup

NY126...June 1st, 2008 RIP

Smile

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nah.

This is the psycho

this is my current girl

Edit: Putting a picture of myself in there to show you guys I ain't hiding nothing.
    My n*gga....

That looks like your sister..lol same Boricua nose and all!

Yeah you've matured a lot. I miss ABCD and Trill no homo
    I actually feel that open type sh*t is what attracts certain posters (like me) to this site... it seemed less formal and regulated.

I peeped you on the NYKFan Page too. Those dudes been there for a while and they regulate everything. No going at another poster there unless its tactful.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Red
    My n*gga....

That looks like your sister..lol same Boricua nose and all!

Yeah you've matured a lot. I miss ABCD and Trill no homo
    I actually feel that open type sh*t is what attracts certain posters (like me) to this site... it seemed less formal and regulated.

I peeped you on the NYKFan Page too. Those dudes been there for a while and they regulate everything. No going at another poster there unless its tactful.

Wait, my ex or my current girl? Me and my current girl look like total opposites. My ex was Dominican/Puerto RIcan like me so it makes sense lol.

NYKFanPage is where I was before this forum.
    I was PRGUY and one of the former regulars there, but just like always I couldn't control myself and had no limits to what I post. I got the boot and came here

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

for Crazy

I cant afford to hate anyone. I dont have that kind of time.
    Iriku, Akira Kurosawa

I want to apply at Victoria's Secret.

the ex/psycho's a hottie.