Game Thread: The London Calling - Pistons vs Knicks

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It was a great game. Obviously, a W was out of question, but still, my first Knicks game ever. We had also a couple of postgame beers with ChrisN7, though his girl didn't seem too happy about us talking anything but our much beloved Knickerbockers. :lol:
2013-01-17_22-39-38_7_1.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
It was a great game. Obviously, a W was out of question, but still, my first Knicks game ever. We had also a couple of postgame beers with ChrisN7, though his girl didn't seem too happy about us talking anything but our much beloved Knickerbockers. :lol:
2013-01-17_22-39-38_7_1.jpg

lol she was more than happy reading through the game programme. Was great to put a face to the name and talk Knicks stuff.

528932_405706169517108_1013683084_n.jpg
Also was my first NBA/Knicks game. And me and my girlfriend had an awesome time! Although we had seats way up on the second tier, we still had a great view on the court. Shumpert making his season debut made everything that much special, and my girlfriend lost her mind when Melo walked up on the court ;)
This was one of the most special days of my life even if a W was almost certain.

Rzail

Rookie
Yeah, I came up from Germany with some of my friends to watch the Knicks. Great game...it got a bit interesting in the 3rd quarter but they pulled it out. THe O2 arena was PACKED!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I missed the first 6 minutes of the game, so obviously I also missed the national anthems... today I got across a YT video of Alexandra Burke performing "God save the Queen" and seriously, I'd get pissed as hell if my national anthem was performed that way.

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I missed the first 6 minutes of the game, so obviously I also missed the national anthems... today I got across a YT video of Alexandra Burke performing "God save the Queen" and seriously, I'd get pissed as hell if my national anthem was performed that way.

Yeah our national anthem was butchered! You shouldn't need backing music for it at least. Next to the US national anthem ours was shocking!

paris401

Starter
didn't see the game, but did see amar'e at harrods with his wife (?) shopping... asked if could take a picture, he pulled my wife and her friend and i clicked away... thanks amar'e...

paris401

Starter
and the next nite (wed), we were taken to 'zuma' the in spot to eat.. sitting in the table rite behind us was jr and a bunch of other guys/gals... not players.. prob. knicks traveling pr/crew/etc... and at the bar was sheed and this puny white boy... novak...

tiger0330

Legend
hey..sorry cool... overlooked your request... here is it... and again gotta say what a pleasant fellow he is..
Rep'ed. Amare does have that rep of being a nice guy along with being very generous. Though sometimes I wish he would be more mad dog and an enforcer for the team.