Felton, Kidd, Shumpert, Anthony, Chandler
Felton, Shumpert, Smith, Anthony, Chandler
Felton, Shumpert, Anthony, Stoudemire, Chandler
Felton, Shumpert, Copeland, Anthony, Chandler
Putting Camby in the starting lineup with Tyson was FOOLISH, DUM, STUPID, and a strong reason to question Mike Woodson ability to coach a contender team in the NBA.
1) The purpose of signing C-Camby was to backup C-Tyson Chandler.
2) Camby return from injury happen to be the same time as Amare return from injury .. coincidence
3) Rather than coach Woodson let the two returning bigmen C-Camby & PF-Amare GELL as a frontcourt tandem coming off the bench getting their minutes together for 10 or more games, coach Woodson does the foolish.
4) Putting Camby in the starting lineup without an injured Tyson, Camby automatically caught the Sheed alergic foot injury .. we could thank coach Woodson STUPIDITY for an injured Sheed & Camby.
5) Our "OLD-HEADS" want to play in a steady lineup with the same teammates in the lineup so they could GELL - CO-EXIST with the players in the lineup. They do not want to be SHUFFLED around in so many different lineups where they never get the chance to GELL with any of their teammates after 5 or more games.
6) This is why we have a poor-Frontcourt rotation with poor-DEFENSE, poor-REBOUNDING, and so many damn INJURIES .. Now we have to worry/wonder about coach Woodson foolish-substitution in the backcourt when both "Shump & Felton" return to the rotation.
Most of these line ups will work....depending on who we play. This team is so deep you can practically custom make a line up for each team the Knicks play, if the injuries weren't a issue.
However, I would like to start Felton, Melo, Shump,Chandler, and Brewer at some point. Give Melo early buckets to get in the game. Play early explosive defense to wear down the other teams starters. Start rotating in more offense according to the game. To be clear....not a definite starting line up...but one i would like to see.
maybe after the break we add STAT back to the starting 5. he's working his way back into it and him starting would maximize our talent as we would have respectable player on the perimeter and the post, so that more than likely takes away the oppositions double team scheme, thus allowing melo to rape anyone he faces 1-on-1 without having to worry about someone coming to attempt and break it up. it allows stat to work and bully his way to numerous and 1's and pick-and-roll dunks with felt. shumpert is the all round dude that will nit pick and beast when called upon (by the playoffs his role will be vital and hell emerge as a legitimate top young player) .
Any other success after that depends on our "most minutes played players" Tyson, Melo, JR co-existence with one-another, and with their teammates in a 7 game series .
Reloaded .... has post-up some nice lineups to put on the court, I do not consider any of those lineups starters for the tough midseason, because we will get ate up the start of the 3rd quarter however, minus Shump, Amare, and Camby, we did win alot of games with those lineups as closers "Felton, Kidd, JR, Novak, Melo, and Tyson".
My Big-BEEF with coach Woodson is how he has been coaching "Sheed, Camby, and Amare" into the rotation as if they are rookie Copeland.
Because of that my faith in Woodson doing the right thing with a healthy Felton, Shump, and JR.Smith are very LOW.
Winning games by Melo outscoring oponents is all good .. but developing chemistry in a 10-man rotation throughout the midseason is GREAT for the postseason games ...
Lastseason throughout the "LinSanity-era" before the game both Lin & Amare went out with injuries .. Shump was used as our "dynamic" 6th man bringing defensive-STOPS off the bench in the 3rd & 4th quarter for the wins.
When coach Woody put Shump in the starting-lineup during the end of midseason it was easy to see how tired rookie Shump were in the 4th quarter .. and how easy it was to reactivate the ACL injury 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter in our first postseason game. What was the reason Woody use to start Shump vs Pistons?
That is a strong FACTOR for coach Woodson & Knicks-fans to take in consideration for the process of 2nd season Shump coming off of an injury.