Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One star

JVG said about KD natural born scorer

imagine Melo and Durant in 1 team. U can drop STAT and even Copeland when that duo playing for one team.

Although having Durant would be awesome, I don't think he reallt fits into this team. Melo is the main scoring option and although they played together in the Olympics there are better options if another superstar was to be added to this team right now.

Either a PG or PF would be the best fit for this team, so I'd like CP3. Marc Gasol is also a great shout for the blocks, rebounds and interior defence next to/backing up Tyson.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Andre Drummond for youth and potential.
    Chris Paul for NBA championship.

As much as I despise him as a human being I will say Lebron James. He is a basketball player that only comes into the NBA once every twenty years. A team of just Melo and Lebron and scrubs would probably be good enough to win a silver medal in the olympics.

Veteran

Yup^^, we have to fill the PF position, it's our weak spot (if Melo is playing the SF). With the addition of Durant or Lebron, the Knicks turn into the Bast of the East. CP3 is ok, but all we need is a pg that will drop dimes. Felton can pick and role Chandler, or dish it to melo or Durant/Lebron all day. We don't need cp3 for that. You can always find a PG to serve these guys, but finding big men with skill sets as Melo, Lebron and Durant is extremely rare. I think it will be easier to find another CP3 before finding another athlethic PF such as these 3 guys. ish...i can go to the backtops and find an CP3ish like player. Not every great 6 foot baller is going to be playing in the NBA.

Melo is still behind 2011 Dirk, at now Nowitzki is just after injury so don't know what he can play in next few months, but last season he wasn't good as in 2011.
    At present I would take James, if keep Melo I would take PF -> Kevin Love, we need great rebounder.

i will never ever take Kebron as most hated player with main reason of his complaining and he is Stern Puppet with travelling master and huge flapper.

+

have u ever saw his fastbreak without dunk ? no
    but dont forget u can score hand injury with inproper dunk

Durant is now for me the best man u dont need muscles u need brain to play like him he is almost like Dirk just younger.

he is also the closer wich kebron will never be

that why i dont like MELO too much closing tries
    team effort is priceless than one man show when u have victory

Definitely Durant or CP3

If we added Durant, im not sure if he would play PF or Carmelo. But either way I think it'd work very well. Durants a good rebounder, very unselfish...I mean the guy even lets Westbrick take more shots then him.

Chris Paul is one of the GOAT point guards. I love everything about his game, where would the Clippers be without him? I'd say somewhere between 6th and 8th in my opinion

Veteran

Our rebounding is mainly an issue when Melo and JR shots aren’t falling consistently. They shoot a lot of jumpers... which in most cases create long rebounds and fast break opportunities for the opposition. More ball movement should remedy this; it will get everyone involved and create better shots. When you shoot too many long balls the rebounding will become an issue…even if you have a K. Love on your team.

I think adding more scoring to the team (in the PF position) would be better simply because the added bigman will create more shot selections, therefore less rebounds due to making easier baskets. Plus, Durant/Lebron not only adds offense...they add height, spreads the defense, plus adds defense and rebounding.