Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks VS. Celtics 1/24 : TNT ( Pre Game & Game Thread)

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Im not going for that "Honeynutcheerios" bullshaaaat, if we won dat game do u think Melo wouldve went to KG bus???????????...
    probably not. Melo is an egotistical hot-head sore loser.
    - when he's fouled and it's not called, he pouts and complains and doesn't run back on defense,
    then he gets mad and can't control himself, leading to technicals. when angry, he tries to shoot
    his way back into games, instead of letting the game come to him, or looking to distribute to open men.

aside from that, he's a great player, just not the consummate professional.

expect to see a lot of Honey Nut Cheerios references at Boston Garden.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    probably not. Melo is an egotistical hot-head sore loser.
    - when he's fouled and it's not called, he pouts and complains and doesn't run back on defense,
    then he gets mad and can't control himself, leading to technicals. when angry, he tries to shoot
    his way back into games, instead of letting the game come to him, or looking to distribute to open men.

aside from that, he's a great player, just not the consummate professional.
    expect to see a lot of Honey Nut Cheerios references at Boston Garden.

u evaluated Melo to the teee ....... but check it .. have u ever played against oponents that started arguing with each other on court, and u or your teammate added more wood to their fire by whispering "u right" to one of the arguing oponents. That's what I believe happen in the so-call "Honeynutcheerios" incident .. and Dolan believe the same as me by putting up high-ballance micro-phones to hear the disagreement between Knicks players .... the first game of the micro-phones we witness Melo throw the ball down low to Amare 4 times in the 4th quarter, somebody been listening to Amare yell for the ball the first 3 quarters...

Knicks need to get back on their game. I'm still a little pissed that Felton isn't playing tomorrow but will play on Saturday. WTF is that all about? The Knicks need to let that man play basketball. He's already said he could play right now. What's the difference in 2 days??? Is there less chance for injury? Totally stupid.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Some more Celtic fans

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u evaluated Melo to the teee ....... but check it .. have u ever played against oponents that started arguing with each other on court, and u or your teammate added more wood to their fire by whispering "u right" to one of the arguing oponents. That's what I believe happen in the so-call "Honeynutcheerios" incident .. and Dolan believe the same as me by putting up high-ballance micro-phones to hear the disagreement between Knicks players .... the first game of the micro-phones we witness Melo throw the ball down low to Amare 4 times in the 4th quarter, somebody been listening to Amare yell for the ball the first 3 quarters...
    i forgot to mention he also delivers cheap fouls when he's p*ssed off.
    i don't think anyone needs to add (or added honey nut) fuel to the fire when it comes to hothead Melo. IMHO

if Melo continues his unselfish play dishing to STAT (and others), we could see a whole new Knicks team, similar to the team that opened the season, where Melo was all about sharing, and not caring about scoring, not being in a sh*tty mood from dieting, etc.

All what i want for Knicks to be is that

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Felton JR can do that

and herre

1 wade vs two knicks

vs

1 knick JR vs 4 heat brainless play.

Knicks must play faster and they have such players.

Default if this be the game thread...

if this is indeed the official GT, figure i'd throw in the only thing to really appreciate about Boston:

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

if this is indeed the official GT, figure i'd throw in the only thing to really appreciate about Boston:

Sticky it up!

Veteran

Thumbs up Open-Minded

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Knicks need to get back on their game. I'm still a little pissed that Felton isn't playing tomorrow but will play on Saturday. WTF is that all about? The Knicks need to let that man play basketball. He's already said he could play right now. What's the difference in 2 days??? Is there less chance for injury? Totally stupid.

The Knicks organization became suspect when they had the medical-staff announce Felton's fractured pinky-finger will have him side-line for 4 to 6 weeks WTF.
    At the time we all wanted Woodson to do something quick about Felton's crazy shoot-first performance averaging 16 to 17 shot attempts per game, but we damn sure didnt want Felton to be side-line for 4 to 6 weeks.
    This is the NBA, over half of the scorers in the NBA perform all season with one or two fractured-fingers, this is noticeable when u ask for an autograph.

Rondo miss the last Knicks game for suspension, while Felton miss the game for trying to out shoot Melo .... bullshaaat like this is considered "Garbage-Talk" not honeynutcheerieos

Veteran

Smile Broad-Minded

Knicks record 25-14
    Brooklyn record 26-16
    To damn close .......

We are not in any position where we can take a loss in any of our next 9 games .. Stat/Shump/and Kidd could beat Boston in Boston.
    All 9 games are easy winnable games with a healthy rotation of 12 players .... Tyson/Stat/Melo/Kurt/Novak/Copeland/JR/Shump/Brewer/Prig/Kidd/and a comeback Felton.
    Knicks record 34-14

All we have to do is let Stat lead us in scoring a few games, then Novak lead us in scoring a couple games, and let Tyson & Felton lead us in scoring a couple of games .. Melo & JR do not have to lead us in scoring EVERY EFF-ing GAME .. their run for ALL-STAR status is over tonight.
    We can not play Team-Ball with Melo trying to hang with Kobe & Durant 29 points per game, plus have an inconsistent 9 year career JR.smith as our 2nd option in scoring, when we have much better option on the bench .. Melo & JR have to take the backseat some games and share the NY lime-light by letting other teammates get high scores...

Agree that some other guys need to start stepping up and take some scoring burden off Melo and JR. STAT is starting to get back to his old self, scoring around 15 PPG over his last few which is good. Tyson's scoring seems to have dropped right off though but Felton coming back will help with better lobs/pick and roll, and Felton's a better scoring option than Kidd/Prigioni. Hopefully like Kiyaman says Melo and JR will realise there are other more than capable scorers on this team healthy and ready to go and will defer to them more.

Cool

Time to man up.

This game will show me a lot of what we're made of.

NO EXCUSES!!!!

Celtics are god awful, can't defend, can't score, just garbage. Biggest game of the season, loss here is simply inexcusable.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I updated some **** on the first page