Knicks VS. Celtics 1/24 : TNT ( Pre Game & Game Thread)

KingCharles34

All Star
Carmelo's looking like he needs to cut down on the pregame snacks...

YUBYq.png

Shumps puttin in work
5s2e3.png

knicksin60

Starter
Even though the Knicks are winning I am disappointed that they're not up by double digits right now. The Celtics couldn't win against D-League competition over the past week or so and yet they catch a fountain of youth against us.

I loved what Kurt Thomas did for the Knicks in his first stint with them but it's evident that he cannot be the long term back up center for the Knicks. Tyson Chandler needs to get his head into the game in the second half.

These close games never go in the Knicks favor when they play Boston. Paul Pierce usually goes off in the 4th quarter. In order for the Knicks to win this game they have to tire the Celtics out in the second half and have at least a 10 point lead midway in the 4th.

KingCharles34

All Star
Key words for the second half "Killer Instinct"

Lets put these flabby n sick chumps away early in the 3rd
mysmilie_849.gif

Just wanna give props to former Knick David Lee. Congrats on making the all star team, his name had been brought up in the past but i think he truly deserved it this year. Steph Curry should be there too

Stats on pace to have a double double possibly by the time the 3rd quarters finished
q2Kpf.png