tigerfistpump.gif

bigapple

Starter
and Kerr says there no centers in this league right now

only 2 hybrid KG and Chandler.

so for him Bosh is not center.

and D12 doesnt matter that he sux.

CoolClyde

this news broke before the Knicks/Celtics game.

congrats to the Man Handler, well deserved!

a shame Junior Swish did not get the call, but you gotta admit Kyrie Irving and Jew Holiday deserved it this year more than JR. there's just so many spots for excellent players, it's too bad the starting all-stars are determined by fans who are star-obsessed with most ballot stuffers voting for their favorites, instead of who actually deserves to be an all-star. it's the reserves, who are voted on by coaches, that truly represent the rest of the best players in the league. no disrespect to Melo, Kobeef, LeBone, etc., but guys like Garnett? not deserving!

i think JR's NOT getting the nod may have affected his game last night, his shot was definitely off (other than late game clutch shot).

ce la vie, props to Melo and Chandler.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
this news broke before the Knicks/Celtics game.

congrats to the Man Handler, well deserved!

a shame Junior Swish did not get the call, but you gotta admit Kyrie Irving and Jew Holiday deserved it this year more than JR. there's just so many spots for excellent players, it's too bad the starting all-stars are determined by fans who are star-obsessed with most ballot stuffers voting for their favorites, instead of who actually deserves to be an all-star. it's the reserves, who are voted on by coaches, that truly represent the rest of the best players in the league. no disrespect to Melo, Kobeef, LeBone, etc., but guys like Garnett? not deserving!

i think JR's NOT getting the nod may have affected his game last night, his shot was definitely off (other than late game clutch shot).

ce la vie, props to Melo and Chandler.
I posted this before the game :teeth:

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
Glad Tyson is going to the ASG. Definately deserves it after his play over the last season and a half with the Knicks. Just gotta pray neither he or Melo get hurt in the game (unlikely I know) as they are our two most important players. Never properly sat and watched the ASG but might change that this year if I'm not working.

Kiyaman

Legend
Being chose for the ALL-STAR game got Tyson Chandler over-hype .. 20 rebounds in 3 consecutive games, our boxing-out downlow improve tremendously (Stat).
Tyson vs Okafor & Nene next could make it four 20-rbd games in a row :crossfingers:
Big-Props Go-out to Tyson

Tyson Chandler gets a A+ grade .. for playin 33 minutes in all 46 games of the season, Tyson perform a double-double center-role, plus outside his center-role. Our injuries this season force Tyson to stay out of foul trouble the first half of each game which got me upset throughout this season (but not at Tyson).
However .. when Tyson had 3 to 4 fouls to give-up at the start of the 4th quarter u could count that game as a Knicks WIN. A+

Kiyaman

Legend
Being chose for the ALL-STAR game got Tyson Chandler over-hype .. 20 rebounds in 3 consecutive games, our boxing-out downlow improve tremendously (Stat).
Tyson vs Okafor & Nene next could make it four 20-rbd games in a row :crossfingers:

Tyson Chandler gets a A+ grade .. for playin 33 minutes in all 46 games of the season, Tyson perform a double-double center-role, plus outside his center-role. Our injuries this season force Tyson to stay out of foul trouble the first half of each game which got me upset throughout this season (but not at Tyson).
However .. when Tyson had 3 to 4 fouls to give-up at the start of the 4th quarter u could count that game as a Knicks WIN. A+

Gotta give the Knicks brass some credit. When is the last time we had two Olympicgold medalist and all stars in thesame year. Neverrrr

congrats to Tyson, just hope he continues this for the rest of the season.

On a side note. I'm extremly glad Woodson didn't get the coaching gig for the Allstar game. We don't need players form other teams recognizing Woodson's tendancies or his secrets.