Who are your top 5 Knicks killers, past or present?

knicksin60

Starter
I would go with this list.

1.Reggie Miller- This guy used to not miss a shot against the Knicks during the 4th quarters of crucial games in the playoffs.

2. Michael Jordan- Jordan used to kill the entire league but he did his fair share of damage against the Knicks in the playoffs.

3. Paul Pierce- In the past few years he has emerged to have caused the Knicks a lot of heart breaking losses. I don't think any player has hit more big shots against the Knicks in the last 3 years than Pierce has.

4. Tim Hardaway- I cannot forget how this guy used to be very clutch with the Miami Heat whenever they played the Knicks. He was one of those guys that would come to life vs the Knicks.

5. Jason Kidd- I know he is a Knick now but when he was with the Nets it seemed like they never loss a game against the Knicks.

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I've only really followed NBA basketball for a few years so don't know about the old rivalries in much depth so I'm going to go for the guys who always seem to lead their teams to wins over the Knicks by just being unstoppable offencively.

In no particular order:
Paul Pierce - No matter how well we play against Boston, he always seems to pull something out of the hat.
LeBron James - 50 point games at MSG, big shots and general dominance over the Knicks.
Kobe Bryant - see above.
Ray Allen - multiple late daggers, never seem to defend him well down the stretch when he was a Celtic.
Anderson Varejo - always outrebounds our entire team it seems and is unstoppable in the paint.

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
Ahh forgot about Jennings. Another good, but not great, player who has no trouble dropping 30-40 on the Knicks.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Obviously, Reggie Miller, Michael Jordan, and Paul Pierce make it straight to the top of this list.

I'm also going to add on Tony Parker. It seems like he never has a bad game against us...until this year, anyway.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Reggie Miller and Paul Pierce

Michael Jordan

Boris Diaw

Rajon Rondo

LeBron James and Kobe Bryant beat up on weak Knicks teams during the runs so I am unimpressed