Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Knicks @ Sixers Emergency GT

well that was awful

JR, Shump, and Kidd combined 0-17 smh and melo must still be fasting cause he's still playin like ass

STAT beasted though

Oh well, it's Amare's best game of the season, that's a +

What a disgrace of a game the Knicks played. How does Mike Woodson allow these guys to come out with no heart or effort? Did they think that their win against the Celtics was their NBA championship and decided to take the season off?

I felt like I was watching a game from 2005, back when the Knicks didn't even try to compete. I am very disappointed in this team. They have not proved anything and they think that they could bulldoze their way against bad teams by playing halfheartedly.

Raymond Felton played like trash. JR Smith has been a no show for the past several weeks. And I congratulate Jrue Holliday for making the long list of players who mark their career high against the Knicks.

This team needs to get their heads out of the clouds because if they keep playing like the way they have been playing lately they will finish the season as a 7th or 8th seed and get bumped off in the first round of the playoffs.

its was New York Mess while Bulls Pacers Nets all lost also

Dog days of winter.

Don't expect much from our boys, particularly away from MSG. At this point just hope we're healthy come the Spring.

Only saving grace is that other Eastern Conference rivals lost last night as well, but sucks that we lost to another Atlantic Division team, especially with Brooklyn likely to end up with a better record against teams in the Atlantic Division. We need to be taking these games just in case us and the Nets end up with the same record.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Can I get a recap? I had too much sexy time last two days, totally missed everything NBA related.