Possible torn ACL for Rajon Rondo!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@BleacherReport :"Rajon Rondo has torn his ACL and will need surgery. Done for the season, per ABC."

It's official now (BOS confirmed), huge loss for the Celtics, one of my favorite NBA ballers.

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_llatbbCeky1qbnthu.gif

Peace out Celtics, enjoy Avery Bradley, the new Keyon Dooling.

Sorry smokes!

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
Wouldn't wish an injury like this on anyone, no matter who they are and what team they are on. That said, Rondo going down for the season can only be advantagous to the Knicks. Even though they beat us without Rondo earlier in the season, without him for the rest of the season will seriously hurt them as a team over time.

metrocard

Legend
I'm happy about this I'm a Knicks fan and I hate the Celtics and I hate Rondo. I don't feel guilty about enjoying Rondo's setback. I hate Green and bleed orange and blue.

With that said, I enjoy Boston's losing streak right now and hope they continue to sink and sink and build around mediocre prospects like Bradley and Sullinger who won't lead them far.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
It's confirmed that he does have a torn Acl and is out for the rest of the season, I wouldn't wish such a devastating injury on anyone.

I think the celtics should blow the team up though... yeah they'll probably be the 8th seed... only to be beaten in the 1st round by the heat. Pierce needs to be traded before the deadline before he ends up having an injury and his value takes a tumble

metrocard

Legend
It's confirmed that he does have a torn Acl and is out for the rest of the season, I wouldn't wish such a devastating injury on anyone.

I think the celtics should blow the team up though... yeah they'll probably be the 8th seed... only to be beaten in the 1st round by the heat. Pierce needs to be traded before the deadline before he ends up having an injury and his value takes a tumble

Rondo being out for a year (until the all star break of 2014)

Garnett should go for the best piece. A team that needs to get to that elite level to beat the Heat.

Maybe KG to the Bulls?

KG/Bass for Boozer/Teague