1/30/13: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks (7:30 pm)

metrocard

Legend
logo_orlandomagic.gif
logo_newyorkknicks.gif

PROBABLE STARTERS

PG: Jameer Nelson vs. Raymond Felton
SG: J.J. Redick vs. Jason Kidd
SF: Moe Harkless vs. Iman Shumpert
PF: Glen Davis vs. Carmelo Anthony
C: Nikola Vucevic vs. Tyson Chandler

i
i
i
i
i

i
i
i
i
i

INJURY REPORT

Probable: Tyson Chandler (neck), Jason Kidd (back)

Out: Marcus Camby (foot), Rasheed Wallace (foot)​

naterob4

Benchwarmer
Orlando could quite possibly be one of the worst teams of NBA history. I know the Wizards and Bobcats were an all time worst last season but at least they have a few solid players. Glen Davis and JJ Redick would get minutes on our Knick team, but Jameer Nelson is IMO the worst starting point guard in the NBA. (Although ten times better than Chris Duhorn.)

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I should be looking forward to the game but I`m not. Our iso ball is so boring that I am finding it difficult to be excited by the Knicks even when we win.

smokes

Huge Member
I should be looking forward to the game but I`m not. Our iso ball is so boring that I am finding it difficult to be excited by the Knicks even when we win.

I kinda agree, I was glued to every Knicks game until December and since then I've found myself frequently doing other stuff with the game on in the background not paying much attention. Every time I see the ball move I get excited and then we just go one-on-one for the rest of the quarter.

Feels like watching D'Antoni Knicks on offense lately, it's horrible.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Give the ball to Melo, let him go one on one or one on two whilst the other four guys stand and watch. Melo gets his thirty points, we might win, we might lose. That seems to be the attitude of our offensive play. We will finish with a good record in the regular season but playing like that will get us out of the playoffs early.

metrocard

Legend
Orlando could quite possibly be one of the worst teams of NBA history. I know the Wizards and Bobcats were an all time worst last season but at least they have a few solid players. Glen Davis and JJ Redick would get minutes on our Knick team, but Jameer Nelson is IMO the worst starting point guard in the NBA. (Although ten times better than Chris Duhorn.)

I use to hate Jameer Nelson, but the worst starting PG in the NBA would probably be between Tinsley, Isiah Thomas, Mario Chalmers, Kirk Hinrich.

Nelson is putting up 15 and 7 with 4 rebounds at 5"11. He's limited though and not efficient, always thought he held Orlando back from winning a title when Dwight was in town.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

metrocard

Legend
PG Felton, SG Shumpert, SF White, PF Anthony, C Chandler | Magic - PG Nelson, SG Redick, SF Harkless, PF Davis, C Vucevic.