@ Smokes, Yes, I do see where you're coming from...
But, for some strange reason I’m feeling Sheed and Camby is not as hurt as the Knicks want us to think. I honestly think they are being saved for later; Coach doesn’t seem too enthused about rushing them back. Woodson has been caught a couple times misleading the media and public about the severity of his player’s injuries, I’m not so sure if I would want to disclose that bit of insight about my team either. I see those guys as vocal leaders due to their experience and when the PO’s come and/or playing in tight important games these dudes will be the hitmen/muscle. I see them sacrificing their fouls and mins for the team. I do agree the heavy rotations should start to taper off, I just view our situation as trying to find out what we’re working with, coach needs to see who can do what and who can play with who.
Novak, is a big question mark for me. We all have seen what he can do from 3pt land last year, but this year he seems to be deferring and concentrating more on his defense. I’ll be afraid to trade him because with our luck he’ll end up on a team that will be playing us in the post season. I’m thinking we’ll be better off keeping him for the long haul. Right now…his contributions (or lack of) isn’t really helping or hurting us. Brewer is another question mark; I always felt that he was holding Shumps spot until he got back. After the all star break (trade deadline) the coach is going to be a bit more stable with the rotation. Guess he’s trying to see what to keep and what to let go….it's still time left. I'm waiting a lil bit longer before I start giving him and/or the team the biz. They are giving me some happy times in bball this year, so i'll give them the benifit of the doubt, a few more games should bring us all a bit more clarity on what this team is really about. oh, nice post btw.