Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's hard for me to say this but

^ I don't think it's a smart deal really. I doubt ATL would be interested either. They want a true C so they can play Horford at PF, they won't want STAT.

Theres not really much more I can add to this thread, you fellas did all did a great job in here.

As for Josh Smith...If it was Amare and Novak for Smith and another player to make the deal work, Id go for it. I love the way Stats been playing, specifically on offense and doing a solid job on the boards, but i still question how long he can stay healthy for. I feel like if you can trade him for a good player, you almost have to go for it. He has 2 years left on his deal after this season.

Im not always the biggest fan of Josh Smith's shot selection and decision making, but hes a good rebounder and a good defender. He runs the floor well and finishes as good as anyone in the game. He wouldnt have to take as many shots in our offense, he could get the majority of his points just by running the floor, cutting to the rim, pick n roll, and offensive putbacks. Our supporting cast is probably more well suited for Smiths game then the Hawks is. On the low Josh Smith is a good team player and does look for his teammates.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

not realistic trade, but interesting

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hawks
    Teague/Harris
    Williams/Brown/Morrow
    Korver/Beasley/Stevenson
    Horford/Johnson/Scott
    Gortat/Petro/Frye

Hawks finally get a real center in Gortat, move Horford to his natural position, get Beasley and Brown for bench depth.

Suns receive Atlantas 2013 first round pick

Suns
    Dragic/Telfair/Garrett
    Gordon/Henderson
    Dudley/Tucker/Johnson
    Scola/Thomas
    O'Neal/Zeller

You know what? I ain't done.

Knicks trade
    Raymond Felton
    JR Smith
    Kurt Thomas
    Chris Copeland
    James White
    Knicks 2013 First round pick
    Knicks 2014 first round pick

Bobcats trade
    Kemba Walker
    Bismack Biyombo
    Diop

Cats
    Felton/Sessions
    JR Smith/Williams/White
    Kidd-Gilchrist/Taylor/Copeland
    Stoudimire/Morris/Adrien
    Haywood/Thomas/Mullens

Bobcats become easily a playoff team with the upgraded roster with additional future first round picks to pick up Shabazz Mohammed or Ben McLemore to solidify their future.

Knicks
    Walker/Prigioni/Marshall
    Shumpert/Kidd/Jenkins
    Anthony/Novak
    Smith/Biyombo/Wallace
    Chandler/Camby/Pachulia

Knicks get the perfect PF who actually block shots, passes the ball and is still an elite athlete. Would fit perfectly between Chandler and Anthony. Knicks get two young guards in Marshall and Jenkins and a strong back up center in Pachulia to cover for Camby's and Wallace's injury proneness. The move Knicks need to be a stronger title contender. Most important piece in the deal is Walker, who's emerging into an elite PG and will do basically everything JR Smith and Felton does combined. Walker is a low turnover point guard who can penetrate and creating havoc on offense. He's also a good defender. Averages 1.9 steals per game and .4 blocks, great at fighting screens.

metro for GM.

Should have been this way from the beginning. D'Antoni ruined many people's view of this team, but we should have featured Melo and Amar'e from the beginning.