Thread: What's the deal with this starting lineup? Theory

Threaded View

The thing is Stat never plays center by himself for very long. It's only now he will get the most minutes at the position since we are short on big men. But I agree since Stat is a weaker rebounder(not horrible) he does need another big with him but this can all still happen off the bench.

I like the starting lineup the way it is for now... the regular season... But if in the post season we are matched up against a big team then I'd rather have the D and O of Chandler + Sheed front court with an Amare + The better rebounding Camby.

In my eyes Chandler and Camby are too similar to play together. Chandler could tip out and we could swing the ball with Sheed outside or inside. Camby and Amare can also face up and play off each other with Amare as the post presence for the 2nd unit and Sheed with the first.

Although I'd use this if we were facing a big team post season I still love the way our starting lineup flows now. Although we don't have 2 bigs all those players except Felton are good rebounders and can start the face break in a heartbeat. We have options and it feels good.
    Last edited by MSGhobo247; Feb 06, 2013 at 00:11.