Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Washington Wizards 02/06/13 7:30

knicksin60

Starter
Trap game!

This is why I could never get overly excited about this team. They win five consecutive games at home and then throw up a diarrhea performance against another lousy team.

It appears like they just simply looked at their 4th quarter stat sheet of the regular season and thought that the Wizards were going to spread their cheeks and bend over for them.

On a night in which the majority of the top teams in the EC come out victorious the NY Knicks get bullied in the final 12 minutes of the game by a team that came in to the game having only 12 wins.

Trevor Ariza and James Singleton should have been selected for the all-star team with the way the Knicks defense made them look tonight.

This game is so reminiscent of those late 90's games in which the Knicks would only show up to play for 3 quarters. What an embarrassing game this turned out to be.

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
The real winner of the game was this man...

08.3s.048.knicks.C--300x300.jpg

He will wet his bed tonight after knowing that one of his prodigies had one of the games of his life.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I realize Shump is still trying to get back to form but Woody should consider having him guard the best perimeter player on the opposing team instead of Felton. I'm getting sick of opposing guards lighting us up every game.

erivera

Benchwarmer
woodson has to start getting on these perimeter defenders. this is ridiculous what these guards are doing against them. it's like a 3 pt contest or layup line every game.

bigapple

Starter
some1 predict no loses in februardy and i will predict 3 loosing streak now
Minny and Clipps are next.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Kidd should be benched now.
Since back from injury, last 4 games:
4-21, 8 as, 2 st.
Should play less than 20min as backup for Felton.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Move for another perimeter defender is a must.

Can't go into post season having Shump as the only Knick who has fookin clue as how to defend opposing guards.

erivera

Benchwarmer
Move for another perimeter defender is a must.

Can't go into post season having Shump as the only Knick who has fookin clue as how to defend opposing guards.

getting another perimeter defender isn't necessary. they need to get the guys they have back to playing the way they can. all of our guards can play defense. they also need to start figuring out their rotations.

bigapple

Starter
Wall "was rode" INTO pain like into Butter u cant play like that and not only Wall did that dozen times.

during that Knicks was with JR and Novak both plays no D

Wizards are playing friday vs Nets @ home

anyway i will watch Clipps @ Heat

but b4 that Knicks Minny

Breen can tell score during heat clipps

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
getting another perimeter defender isn't necessary. they need to get the guys they have back to playing the way they can. all of our guards can play defense. they also need to start figuring out their rotations.

Goal is to win the whole damn thing.

Sooner or later Knicks will face elite guards in the playoffs. Aside from Shump who can Woody trust to contain elite guards?

Felton, Kidd, Prigs, JR Smith...???

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Rob Low: yeah, it sucks to see us struggling against some scrubs until Amare checks in. STAT gives this team some much needed boost and he needs to start as soon as one of our bigs is back. Right now we can't afford having both Amare and Tyson on the bench, KT isn't that much of a threat at the center spot.