Kobe booed at awards show

1s1ah

Rookie
Kobe Bryant was booed he was was announced to come to the stage to present an award for the Americam Music Awards held in LA.

Do you think it was because of the rape trial or the way the Lakers have perfomed thus far?

newmove

Rotation player
Why, I would've booed him as well if I was there. Hate that clown. He's nothing w/o Shaq and this season proves it for sure.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
Why, I would've booed him as well if I was there. Hate that clown. He's nothing w/o Shaq and this season proves it for sure.
Don't get newmove started on kobe :lol: But yeah, things have an odd way of turning around, I'd have a hard time believing kobe will be booed 3 years from now if they go relatively deep in the playoffs each year...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I keep saying it but...Shaq moved Shaq. The contract demands he made were making the Lakers worse. 33 Million dollar extention for 3 yrs?? I wish the Media reported on that as much as Artest & Kobe. Watch the heat this year, they'll probably make the playoffs, but the heat are talent starved as well. The Lakers are talent starved becase of Shaq's big contract demands, they never could bring in other players to fill out the roster. So they should boo Shaq as well. He's just as much to blame.

newmove

Rotation player
Correct me if I'm wrong but that was kobe who raped a girl and all that issue hurt his team ALOT. And that was selfish kobe who was 7-21 from the field on game 5 of the NBA Finals 2004 which "led" his team to a loss in the series and was the main reason of one of the biggest upsets in their franchise history. It doesn't matter how much a player costs if he's good. Like it was with Mike, yeah he was worth HUGE scrilla but he improved everyone around him. kobe CAN never do that. NEVER. Period.
Oh, and look at Shaq now - he's a big reason of his team's success this season. APART from selfish kobe. That's a sign. If you wanna see the show go on for kobe, he can throw down some funky dunks and keep taking the shots on the last seconds of every game until it goes in. But if you wanna your team to win the Trophy you will never go for kobe but choose buy like Shaq instead.