What was one thing the 90's Knicks didn't do well?

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
We all know the Knicks these days don't rebound well, or play D exceptionally well. The one thing I do know they didn't do well was have a great O, what other part of the game did they not do well?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
We all know the Knicks these days don't rebound well, or play D exceptionally well. The one thing I do know they didn't do well was have a great O, what other part of the game did they not do well?

They lacked a scoring threat to reliably compliment Ewing.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Elite guard, knack for snatching defeat from Jaws of victory in the playoffs. Charles Smith, piss poor showing against Jordanless Bulls in 94, Mason inbound debacle, Ewing missed lay up etc etc etc. Tough as hell but total chokers.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Elite guard, knack for snatching defeat from Jaws of victory in the playoffs. Charles Smith, piss poor showing against Jordanless Bulls in 94, Mason inbound debacle, Ewing missed lay up etc etc etc. Tough as hell but total chokers.

Agreed, as much as those Bulls teams get lauded for clutch, Paxson, Kerr, Kukoc and MJ, the Knicks those years were chokers.

New New York

Quiet Storm
2 things

Win 3rd game of playoff series...we would always go up 2-0 (great great home team) but would always let teams back in series after game 3 and would go six or even seven game

I think Ewing 90 teams were something like 5-20 in game 3's and 3 of those were in the Spree Camby Houson and LJ days w Van Gundy Riley Knicks were just horrible in game 3

Last edited:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Other thing would be not being able to hold a lead to save our lives!!!! There was literally no lead safe and that got passed down to almost every Knick team after them