Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2/10/13: Los Angeles Clippers @ New York Knicks (1:00 pm)

Crawford just simply outplayed Jr. Period. Basically when you guys arent hitting the 3 ball and when teams chase you guys off the arch, its pretty much the recipe to beating the knicks. Older team, iso offense, not all that at rebounding, and the decline in the defensive intensity. Early on in the season you guys were locked in, now it just looks average.

Veteran

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    Crawford just simply outplayed Jr. Period. Basically when you guys arent hitting the 3 ball and when teams chase you guys off the arch, its pretty much the recipe to beating the knicks. Older team, iso offense, not all that at rebounding, and the decline in the defensive intensity. Early on in the season you guys were locked in, now it just looks average.
    Jamaal is a beast, esp coming off the bench. If you look at the old posts when he was a KNICK you will shake your head "he's just a chucker...." That chucker comes off the BENCH dropping 30...Bron is probably the ONLY player in the league that can check JC one on one out on the floor..JC is too quick with crazy handle will cross you and make you look stupid when you come out and get him, drop a 25-30 footer on you if you don't come out and get him, blow by you and big enough to finish strong when you do..NIGHTMARISH...Shame his days in a KNICK uni weren't APPRECIATED "he's a chucker" JR is a poorman's JC but it's all we got

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Jamaal is a beast, esp coming off the bench. If you look at the old posts when he was a KNICK you will shake your head "he's just a chucker...." That chucker comes off the BENCH dropping 30...Bron is probably the ONLY player in the league that can check JC one on one out on the floor..JC is too quick with crazy handle will cross you and make you look stupid when you come out and get him, drop a 25-30 footer on you if you don't come out and get him, blow by you and big enough to finish strong when you do..NIGHTMARISH...Shame his days in a KNICK uni weren't APPRECIATED "he's a chucker" JR is a poorman's JC but it's all we got

No i havent seen the other post of Knick fans but I have spoke to other knick fans and heard them say that. My response was " you are out of your damn mind". lol. But JC was just dancing all over the floor and was surprised Jr didnt answer back. I was actually looking forward to that matchup because of how great they are offensively. But yeah sad to see some NYK fans who werent that appreciative like you said. He was my most exciting Knick at that time. He torched Miami with that 55 pt outburst which was crazy. But Crawford is the real deal and is really helping out LAC a great deal

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Jr smith is in no way a poor mans jc. He's a better rebounder and and better defender them jc. Jc gets to the hole more and a better passer, and gets to the line more. But they aren't even similar players. Jc is better but jr isnt a poor mans jc.They just play the same position. My thing with knicks fans is after a player leaves he gets puts on this pedastal and overvalue them. Did it when steph went to the celtics, with david lee, zbo, and now crawford. The players are doing the same thing they've always done they're just in winning cultures so to magnify them like that is beyond my belief. Its a reason they got traded.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2