Did Amare cloth-line Felton in the Clippers game???

Kiyaman

Legend
In the Clippers game, Felton went inside for a layup to get layed-out by an Amare cloth-line ..
what bothered me the most about this accident incident was Knicks teammates watch Felton hit the floor and not get back up, while the Clippers rebounded Felton's missed shot to take the ball to the other end of the court where 4 Knicks were set-up on defense watching Felton laying down in pain on the other end of the court, and not one Knicks player put any effort into fouling a Clippers player to stop the clock to see what condition Felton was in.

What happen to team-play and team-leadership on this Knicks team?
Amare's concern for his teammate shouldve grab the first Clipper player for the foul when he notice Felton was not getting up any time soon.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
In the Clippers game, Felton went inside for a layup to get layed-out by an Amare cloth-line ..
what bothered me the most about this accident incident was Knicks teammates watch Felton hit the floor and not get back up, while the Clippers rebounded Felton's missed shot to take the ball to the other end of the court where 4 Knicks were set-up on defense watching Felton laying down in pain on the other end of the court, and not one Knicks player put any effort into fouling a Clippers player to stop the clock to see what condition Felton was in.

What happen to team-play and team-leadership on this Knicks team?
Amare's concern for his teammate shouldve grab the first Clipper player for the foul when he notice Felton was not getting up any time soon.
you do know that in those situations the call to foul comes from the coach right? wow four players out there and its amares fault. i guess you never played ball before because your logic is completely wrong

CoolClyde

first off, this post should be in the NYK-Clippers thread.
secondly, you keep playing if the foul is not called, you don't foul on purpose
to see how your teammate is doing, and Amare's #1 concern is to keep playing
basketball when the game is still going on.

and i agree with knicksince 93, it's the coaches call.

once KO folks chime in on this poor post, it's going into NYK-Clippers thread. SMH.

Kiyaman

Legend
you do know that in those situations the call to foul comes from the coach right? wow four players out there and its amares fault. i guess you never played ball before because your logic is completely wrong

It's not the coach call .. the Boston Big-3 (mainly KG) did this several times when Rondo, Paul, or Ray goes down hard.
Miami Big-3 did it twice this season when Charmer & Wade went down.
Amare leadership would of scored big-points in MSG if he wouldve stop the play for the concern of Felton, especially when it was his cloth-line that put Felton down.

Plus I did put this in the game-thread when it happen, but none of my post registered I guess of the storm outage in my area