Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 02/13/13 7:30

game over.

how many missed layups and FT's, what a joke

This is the ****tiest this team has looked all year

5/24 is bullsh!t Melo.

Originally Posted by wian
    the knicks have a habit of losing the games they shouldnt lose to average teams. I know toronto have improved lately, but its still no excuse to lose against them at MSG
    This team thinks its elite. You would think these loses to sub-.500 teams would be a wake-up call, but that won't happen with such an inflated team ego.

Originally Posted by PatrickChewing
    This team thinks its elite. You would think these loses to sub-.500 teams would be a wake-up call, but that won't happen with such an inflated team ego.
    Your Right .. A Champion Team will always beat a team of champions ... The amount of games so far this year they have pissed up against the wall that they should not have lost is just inexcusable...

I love the knicks to death , but i cant see them winning the championship this year sadly...

this teams needs a legitimate second scorer. the knicks will never win when melo has an off night and the three's aren't going down. terrible loss tonight.

Originally Posted by PatrickChewing
    it's not just the knicks. all the teams in the east are brutal. the east is so bad i think toronto is going to make the playoffs.

Even if they somehow made it to the eastern conference playoffs and beat most likely the heat , there is no way they would be able to beat San Antonio , The Thunder or the Clippers over 7 games in my opinion....

Unless something extraordinary occurred....

I had high hopes early in the year, but the way this team has played I would not at all be shocked by a first-round exit. There's a whole second half (when the NBA REALLY starts, amiright?) to play, so PLENTY of time to turn it around. That awesome start has given the Knicks a shred of cushion.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

We need a PG.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    We need a PG.
    felton would be fine if we had a true second scorer. right now the knicks don't have a second scorer.

I think the problem is on the defensive end actually. They are scored on too easily for my liking..

And also they have too many periods during most games where they have brain fades and big intensity lapses which cause them to be in the losing positions they get themselves into...

We need you, Camby.

Originally Posted by wian
    I think the problem is on the defensive end actually. They are scored on too easily for my liking..

And also they have too many periods during most games where they have brain fades and big intensity lapses which cause them to be in the losing positions they get themselves into...
    Lately this has been a problem: A perimeter defender gets torched. Knicks bigs late to react. The defensive rotations end up being late, and if the opposing team passes out they are getting wiiiiiide open looks for 3.

They just look bad in general. I wouldn't mind giving Brewer another shot. He was a part of the great start after all.

Veteran

Originally Posted by erivera
    this teams needs a legitimate second scorer. the knicks will never win when melo has an off night and the three's aren't going down. terrible loss tonight.

ha ha ha a 2nd scorer, your kidding right??????
    How about this team needs some "GELLIN-Chemistry" added into its ISO-Melo system (individual-system).

we only average 4 to 5 points per-game on fastbreak-baskets, u can count on one hand all the fastbreak layups/dunks we made in our 50 games (thats not good!). Plus our inside scoring is always lower than 20% of our total score.
    O'yea .. our team-defense is so Effin sorry each game it gives our two worst defensive-players the oportunity to Ball-Hog as if the two-players are bailing us out on the offensive-end by shooting relentless 3-balls.

Toronto Raptors just played 4 games in 6 days .. in our last two games in MSG we performed like we want to be traded before the dead-line...