Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 02/20/13 7:00

knicks_suck.jpg

right now this team need trades on friday this team will also loose to raptor and nothing is working in this team

this team is also or became Dantoni team again.I hope we wont finish as 7/8th @ the end of season

Originally Posted by bigapple
    knicks_suck.jpg

right now this team need trades on friday this team will also loose to raptor and nothing is working in this team

this team is also or became Dantoni team again.I hope we wont finish as 7/8th @ the end of season
    Damn. WTH happened?

Missed the game and was disgusted when I saw the box score. Was it "just one of those nights" where shots weren't falling or did the Knicks plain SUCK this game?

If we really want a shot at a title, we have to go through Chicago or Indy, two teams which seem to have our number this season. Seems like a trade is needed, just to wake these guys up.

Prime example of the league adjusting to the Knicks one dimensional, iso ball offense that also depends solely on the 3 point shot. The Knicks right now are the classic case of living by the 3 and dying by the 3. The 3 point onslaught you guys were on early this season was a mirage imo and in the eyes of the league. Older team, terrible defense, woeful rebounding and everyone is a one dimensional player including Melo. Those early season 3s covered up the plethora of flaws the Knicks have.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Bad games happen

Yes, They do and i agree but you guys happen to have more "bad games" when you depend on the 3 ball and they dont fall. Depending on the 3 is a double edge sword. Not to mention that your best player doesnt make others around him better and plays 5-1. The knicks looked their best early on when the ball was moving and finding the open guy but of course that changed due to the league adjusting. So I ask, what else do you guys do?

Originally Posted by REALHEAT
    Prime example of the league adjusting to the Knicks one dimensional, iso ball offense that also depends solely on the 3 point shot. The Knicks right now are the classic case of living by the 3 and dying by the 3. The 3 point onslaught you guys were on early this season was a mirage imo and in the eyes of the league. Older team, terrible defense, woeful rebounding and everyone is a one dimensional player including Melo. Those early season 3s covered up the plethora of flaws the Knicks have.
    How dare you?

Are you implying teams watch film, scout and adjust to opposition over the course of a season????

Well said RH.

Coaching and playing like team with zero Basketball IQ, akin to showing up at some rec league playing some pick up games. Also scary how deluded the players and coaching staff remain, still taking about championship..JOKE!!!. FFS just win a game against a quality opponent, stop this fantasy of how we're built to "beat the Heat". This rate we'll be lucky to beat the Raptors on Friday Night.

Veteran

Uninspiring ball, I think some of the knicks didnít want to play this game for one reason or another. In any case itís unacceptable but in some ways understandable. For the sake of the whole organization they better right this ship after the trade rumors subside because there are a lot of fans waiting to give this franchise the bizÖ.and rightfully so.

Veteran

Frazier mention ahelluva great point in the 4th qtr. when he pointed out the consistent ball-movement from our bench lineup without JR.smith in the lineup holding the ball. Our bench-player lineup were using ball-movement to score making the Pacers hustle-hard on defense. This is the same Jason Kidd philosophy we once used early in the season to feel more confidence in our shots, because ball-movement means player movement without the ball, so when a player get the ball in a spot where his scoring strength are he's more confident.

We havnt been playing to our strengths on offense because our main 5 players shoot the ball as soon as they get it from anywhere on court Felton/JR/Melo/Amare/Tyson .. 5 shoot-first players with poor-poor DEFENSE...

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Uninspiring ball, I think some of the knicks didn’t want to play this game for one reason or another. In any case it’s unacceptable but in some ways understandable. For the sake of the whole organization they better right this ship after the trade rumors subside because there are a lot of fans waiting to give this franchise the biz….and rightfully so.
    its worst franchise of Entire NBA right now

Last 10 years was disaster years many players was here just for travel /adventure.Some players was simply mistakes
    coaches was also mistakes. I wont list teams such Bucks Cavs which allways kicking Knicks asses but that teams was in playoffs often than Knicks

Such city like NY had biggest freak as owner. Few year ago Sean Combs wanted to buyout that team and i was against
    but right now i wana new owner of this franchise. I dont blame Woodson i blame players that dont wana do what they SHOULD do. ESPN TNT was "sweeten" Knicks till 18-6 but now Knicks r again under 0.500 team.

Stephen A Smith said what i see now MELO cant win it all alone i see that on his face what is he goin trought even Lebron will not handle this . Melo have to face also refs @MSG in close games r simply pathetic.

February is slowly coming to end 76ers game and Raptors are major factor of possible win atlantic division.

+ Woodson simply MUST change S5 Shump doesnt deserve for S5 maybe JR will finally start

& Sheed can start too but as limited mins
    Last edited by bigapple; Feb 21, 2013 at 17:37.