Thread: Magic & Knicks discussing Shump for redick

Default Magic & Knicks discussing Shump for redick

Wow so many Shump trade discussions going on as the trade deadline approaches.

Is Shump a goner? & sorry for all the trade threads, just trying to keep everyone updated as the trade deadline approaches

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

The Magic and Knicks have discussed a J.J. Redick for Iman Shumpert trade. Other players (and maybe a third team) would have to be involved.

Nothing imminent, but it's something to keep an eye on over next few days. Redick helps NY win now, Shumpert gives ORL another young piece.

Shump isn't going anywhere, the media are just trying to create some buzz around the Knicks like the winning is not enough. Knicks wanna trade Shump to Phoenix, Knicks wanna trade Shump to Orlando, Shump wants out of New York. Enough is enough, not only Woody, but even Shump's agent said Iman isn't going anywhere.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

They have to throw in Moe Harkless.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    They have to throw in Moe Harkless.
    no homoe

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    Wow so many Shump trade discussions going on as the trade deadline approaches.

Is Shump a goner? & sorry for all the trade threads, just trying to keep everyone updated as the trade deadline approaches

The Magic and Knicks have discussed a J.J. Redick for Iman Shumpert trade. Other players (and maybe a third team) would have to be involved.

Nothing imminent, but it's something to keep an eye on over next few days. Redick helps NY win now, Shumpert gives ORL another young piece.

It's rumors like this is why I hate RealGM this time in the season .. plus Shumps a 2nd season player that showed outstanding potential when running an uptempo system.

Shump & Prig-Pablo should be given 8 straight minutes per game in the backcourt with SF-Copeland, PF-Kurt, and F/C-Stat for 10 straight games to see how well this bench-unit-lineup come together with Kidd as their 6th man.
    There's no reason why Tyson, Melo, Novak, JR, Felton, and 6th man Brewer has not been improve as our Starting lineup after 50 games played.

There's only one player on the Knicks that fit the profile to trade for Reddick .. that's JR.smith...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

JJ is 29, even though he's a solid player; I feel like we can't give up on Shumpert yet unless the Knicks see something I don't

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    JJ is 29, even though he's a solid player; I feel like we can't give up on Shumpert yet unless the Knicks see something I don't

A 22 year old Shump will be profitable at the end of his rookie-contract .. we are not goin to get any better than what we are this season by making a silly trade, or any trade .. whose out there .. plus u have the rumors ....

Jared Zwerling:

Another source close to the Knicks said that some of the players feel under-utilized in halfcourt sets. Woodson's offense has favored Smith, Carmelo Anthony and Raymond Felton dominating the ball, while placing the other guys mostly beyond the arc as spot shooters.

=============

This also plays into the Shumpert wants out / Knicks unhappy with Shumpert bit going on. Just reinforces those rumors.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Shump isn't going anywhere, the media are just trying to create some buzz around the Knicks like the winning is not enough. Knicks wanna trade Shump to Phoenix, Knicks wanna trade Shump to Orlando, Shump wants out of New York. Enough is enough, not only Woody, but even Shump's agent said Iman isn't going anywhere.
    Like the .500 record we've got over our last 14 games or whatever it is?

Knicks are shocking right now. Don't necessarily think a trade is the answer but this team better come out strong from ASG because we f*cking suck at the moment.

I really hope this is just media hype/BS.....don't want to see Shump traded at all unless its a no brainer....and to me JJ Redick is NOT a no brainer

Sent from my LG-P999

@smokes: relax, with Sheed and Camby back we'll be doing alright. If Grunnie/Woody is not sure if they can stay healthy we'll trade some DNPs for a medicore PF/C, many teams would love to have Brewer. Throw in Cope and/or White and maybe a 2nd rounder and we've got a 15-20 min. big.

^ you do realize the trade deadline is tomorrow right? Knicks ain't getting shyt done.

Back to good old dribble and chuck offense, sorry but I've seen enough of that over the last 4 years.

People think the Knicks are going to the ECF. I actually thought that too at one point. LOL.

Knicks pretty much don't win against any team with a better coach than us and sadly, there's a lot of teams that outcoach us nightly. If the Knicks don't have to play Boston Miami Chicago or Indiana they MIGHT make it out of the first round. Maybe.

Just gotta face it bro, this team is as legit as my vagina.