How 'bout adding this kid? Had no idea this kid was a free agent. Anyone remember him at Maryland? He was a monster his soph. year -- averaged over 16 ppg and almost 12 rebs. a game. Drafted by the Nets in 2011 (2nd round, 36th overall), traded to ATL & waived last Sept. I'm just not sure about Camby and Sheed anymore. This kid could really come in and help us on the glass and add to our interior presence in a big way. Plenty of size at 6'10" 260 and he's got some skill to him as well. Great motor/hustle, hits the glass hard and he can score on the block with either hand, score it with his back to the basket and he can hit jumpers out to about 15' with good touch & form. I say waive Kurt Thomas who's done (or Brewer or White -- would rather it be Thomas though, same position) and add this kid. Let's be honest here -- the chances of adding a good big via trade are slim, and so is relying on Camby or Sheed to come back and really help us at this point. We could go out and grab this kid today if we wanted to (provided he's kept himself in shape---he has been away from the game since Sept.). If he's in shape, I see a bigger/younger, more skilled version of Kris Humphries with this guy. Not a bad plan B for an extra productive big right here if you ask me. Any thoughts?