D Rose

smokes

Huge Member
Derrick Rose's brother/manager ripped into the Bulls' organization Thursday.

Reggie Rose went as far to say that the Bulls' lack of roster development could be a "big factor" in determining whether Derrick plays this season. "What have you pieced together? Have you made any moves? Have you made any trades to get better? You know all roads to the championship lead through Miami," Reggie said. Derrick Rose is not going to fight back onto the court at less than 100 percent -- especially if he doesn't think the Bulls have a chance to win a title.

Now obviously this may just be star sibling trying to get some attention, but if this is true then I lost a ton of respect for Rose.

The Bulls are one of the top teams in the NBA imo, they can beat anyone on any night WITHOUT Rose, with him playing at 90% they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Rose doesn't wanna return because his game is primarily based off his athleticism and coming back from this injury with less athleticism is gonna diminish his play. I wonder how many jumpshots he's been taking over the last couple of months while his knee has been up to it? Not enough would be my guess.

CoolClyde

i think this thread should be titled D. Rose's BROTHER is a little bitch.
please, keep your negativity out of the equation, the Bulls organization is
trying to protect D. Rose, their most valuable asset, to keep him from coming
back before he's 100%. what's wrong with that? Does Tom Thibs not know
what's up? I agree, Bulls are one of top teams, they're going to the playoffs,
having 100% D. Rose when it counts is the only thing that matters.

Along the same lines, Pacers are doing damn well without Granny Danger,
watch for the Bulls and Pacers to take it to the next level when their superstars
are back. watch out Knicks and Heat.

D. Rose's brother can suck it. btw, why the hell is a family member his manager?
that's a problem right there.

smokes

Huge Member
^ regardless of whether Rose shares the same opinion as his brother, he's turning into an entitled player.

As I said, he doesn't want to return due to lack of explosiveness, let's see if he can shoot a midrange jumper when he gets back after having months and months of that being the only basketball activity that he could safely participate in.

You're a mod, feel free to change the title of the thread!

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
I love it when the family gets involved and think they can do a better job GMing than the pros who actually do it.

CoolClyde

just a return to this thread, before 8====D Rose became a Knick. having friends and family members be your manager(s) is not all it's cut out to be, especially when your homeboy manages your life into a sexual scandal, so he can have sex with the same chick as you.

i'm surprised no one at Knicks Online has started a new 8=======D Rose thread about this sexual scandal, something that can impact Rose, his playing, mentality on and off the court, and the Knicks as a team, if this goes to trial in October.

I was pumped when 8======D Rose became a Knick, notsomuch now that his personal life is being splattered in the headlines, and we all know what he did to that girl, how he treated her, and how his manager and other HS buddy just had to have a gangbang with the big D.

tiger0330

Legend
DRose is as dumb as a rock. "We men, you can assume" but what would you expect from someone that drops the F bomb in his intro press conference with the Knicks.

I doubt it affects his play other than games he may miss for court appearances, I'm hoping the case can be wrapped up quickly or he settles before it goes to trial.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
was pumped when 8======D Rose became a Knick, notsomuch now that his personal life is being splattered in the headlines, and we all know what he did to that girl, how he treated her, and how his manager and other HS buddy just had to have a gangbang with the big D.
Nothing that Wilt Chamberlain hadn't done at least 10 times as much, yet he's a legend.

Don't really care about D.Rose's womanizing, only how well he plays for the Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
I doubt it affects his play other than games he may miss for court appearances, I'm hoping the case can be wrapped up quickly or he settles before it goes to trial.
Trial starts Oct. 4 and is being tried in LA and is expected to last 8-10 business days. DRose should miss a few preseason games and that's it.

paris401

Starter
Nothing that Wilt Chamberlain hadn't done at least 10 times as much, yet he's a legend.

certainly did not have as many camera's,prying eyes,media coverage,etc,etc during wilts time, but I don't remember him ever being accused of rape... maybe u can enlighten us of his transgressions..

jimkcchief88

All Star
Even women here in the CHI are saying this is nothing more than a $$$$ grab. Had a laughable convo to this end at the barbershop and woman patrons said as much...prolly should have quietly settled this thing a long time ago, but that's not a south side Chicago mentality. Makes me think he's innocent the way he's willing to go to the mattresses fighting this thing.

tiger0330

Legend
Even women here in the CHI are saying this is nothing more than a $$$$ grab. Had a laughable convo to this end at the barbershop and woman patrons said as much...prolly should have quietly settled this thing a long time ago, but that's not a south side Chicago mentality. Makes me think he's innocent the way he's willing to go to the mattresses fighting this thing.
Looking like DRose is going to win his case. Jane Doe and her attorney's held back texts stating she was going to buy sex toys and bring over a friend for the evenings fun, the judge might declare a mistrial because of the missing texts. Bad thing about a mistrial is DRose has to do it all over again maybe while the Knicks are playing in the regular season.

KingCharles34

All Star
Funny thread title! Reminds me of when MJ was struggling against the Vancouver Grizzlies. And one of the players from the Grizzlies bench yelled "Hey Mike! Your sh*ts not falling tonight Mike", early in the 4th quarter

MJ went on to score 20 points i believe it was, pulling the Bulls from behind and leading them to victory. He hit a turn around fadeaway late in the 4th, looked over at the player on the Grizzlies bench and said "shut up you little b*tch"