View Poll Results: Will the Knicks lose 3rd straight?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 50.00%
  • No

    2 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 02/22/13 7:00

  1. #61
    Member T.O Knick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Was there live.

    Too pissed to go into details but....

    1. Woodson joke...Melo on Gay throughout terrible 3rd Quarter!!!!!!

    2. STAT needs a dress and purse.. Official the fist person with a Vagina to play in the NBA.

  2. #62
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Rob Low, TO Knicks, thanks for the post...really good stuff it hear how the game went live.

  3. #63
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by T.O Knick
    Was there live.

    Too pissed to go into details but....

    1. Woodson joke...Melo on Gay throughout terrible 3rd Quarter!!!!!!

    2. STAT needs a dress and purse.. Official the fist person with a Vagina to play in the NBA.
    lol...Truer words have never been spoken.

  4. #64
    Member deamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Poland, Warsaw
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Person with a Vagina fuc.. by Gay,
    just NBA.

  5. #65
    Member wian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    another 3rd quarter fade out i see tonight.....

  6. #66
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Shumpert 20% scoring and such guy is in S5.

  7. #67
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    How bad is Mike Woodson as a coach?

    Kiyaman, preach for me please.

    Prigioni with another 12 minutes of playing time..........
    He must be really feeling confident when he gets called to go in knowing he is out 2 minutes later.

    WOODSON is doing what he did in the playoffs against the heat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cross your fingers and close your eyes and hope MELO and JR make their shots.........This is not what our team has become,,,,,,,

  8. #68
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,968
    Rep Power
    18

    Angry

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    How bad is Mike Woodson as a coach?

    Kiyaman, preach for me please.

    Coach Woodson is coaching a roster of players who wish they were traded to the OKC Thunders franchise on the trade deadline .. LOL .. everybody want to be a Ronnie Brewer now .. LMAO

    Woody's being stubborn by refusing to accept the fact that oil n water dont mix .. Woody has become that, beaten woman who blames herself for all the whippins her drunken husband give her twice a week.
    It's becoming a joke now...

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Coach Woodson is coaching a roster of players who wish they were traded to the OKC Thunders franchise on the trade deadline .. LOL .. everybody want to be a Ronnie Brewer now .. LMAO

    Woody's being stubborn by refusing to accept the fact that oil n water dont mix .. Woody has become that, beaten woman who blames herself for all the whippins her drunken husband give her twice a week.
    It's becoming a joke now...
    everybody is ronnie brewer. can't hit a shot and not playing d like they should. if you were looking at ronnie brewer as being the savior or something you're just dumb. he was benched for a reason, and it wasn't because melo wanted him gone.

    to all these people talking about coach woodson not coaching smart well you need to tell me who the hell on this team is playing well. at the beginning the knicks were moving the ball because guys were hitting shots and their defense was also good because they were hitting shots. kidd hasn't scored in a month. shumpert has come back and shot awful. stat's defense has been awful, and recently he's been missing a ton of easy shots. jr is the only other person who can be looked at to score, and he's streaky. knicks need more guys who can score regularly and defend.

    lastly, i saw a clip of charles barkley's show on nba tv, and for once he actually said something interesting. he said that in the 1993 nba finals pippen and grant took the ball out of his hands twice in crunch time in game 6, and that he regretted not taking them 1 on 2 because he felt that gave his team the best shot to score on those possessions. i understand the criticisms of melo and jr not passing the ball, but when other guys aren't scoring consistently what are they supposed to do? it's one ting to hold the ball to score 50 points in a game, but when you have to score 40 to give your team a shot i can't be upset at melo or even jr holding the ball at times.

  10. #70
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by erivera
    everybody is ronnie brewer. can't hit a shot and not playing d like they should. if you were looking at ronnie brewer as being the savior or something you're just dumb. he was benched for a reason, and it wasn't because melo wanted him gone.

    to all these people talking about coach woodson not coaching smart well you need to tell me who the hell on this team is playing well. at the beginning the knicks were moving the ball because guys were hitting shots and their defense was also good because they were hitting shots. kidd hasn't scored in a month. shumpert has come back and shot awful. stat's defense has been awful, and recently he's been missing a ton of easy shots. jr is the only other person who can be looked at to score, and he's streaky. knicks need more guys who can score regularly and defend.

    lastly, i saw a clip of charles barkley's show on nba tv, and for once he actually said something interesting. he said that in the 1993 nba finals pippen and grant took the ball out of his hands twice in crunch time in game 6, and that he regretted not taking them 1 on 2 because he felt that gave his team the best shot to score on those possessions. i understand the criticisms of melo and jr not passing the ball, but when other guys aren't scoring consistently what are they supposed to do? it's one ting to hold the ball to score 50 points in a game, but when you have to score 40 to give your team a shot i can't be upset at melo or even jr holding the ball at times.

    A coach should run an offense that creates shots. Woodson as he did in Atlanta is content with an ISO offense.
    JR as good as he can be is not an answer. Your point that if other guys aren't hitting then JR and melo have to shoot is foolish. We will never win the east this way.
    Woodson has a solid pg in prigioni but he plays less and less. Why ?

    Woodson needs to reevaluate.

  11. #71
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,968
    Rep Power
    18

    Thumbs down Woodson has not written up a design play for Novak or any other player .. Iso, Iso

    Originally Posted by erivera
    everybody is ronnie brewer. can't hit a shot and not playing d like they should. if you were looking at ronnie brewer as being the savior or something you're just dumb. he was benched for a reason, and it wasn't because melo wanted him gone.

    to all these people talking about coach woodson not coaching smart well you need to tell me who the hell on this team is playing well. at the beginning the knicks were moving the ball because guys were hitting shots and their defense was also good because they were hitting shots. kidd hasn't scored in a month. shumpert has come back and shot awful. stat's defense has been awful, and recently he's been missing a ton of easy shots. jr is the only other person who can be looked at to score, and he's streaky. knicks need more guys who can score regularly and defend.

    lastly, i saw a clip of charles barkley's show on nba tv, and for once he actually said something interesting. he said that in the 1993 nba finals pippen and grant took the ball out of his hands twice in crunch time in game 6, and that he regretted not taking them 1 on 2 because he felt that gave his team the best shot to score on those possessions. i understand the criticisms of melo and jr not passing the ball, but when other guys aren't scoring consistently what are they supposed to do? it's one ting to hold the ball to score 50 points in a game, but when you have to score 40 to give your team a shot i can't be upset at melo or even jr holding the ball at times.

    Your response is comical .. I recall the Knicks winning ex-coaches Holzman, Hubie, Riley, JVG, and Chaney, who practice and taught defense-first to where the Knicks would go 3 minutes without scoring however, the Knicks would force their oponent to go 4 minutes without scoring. This is why Pat Riley pulled John Starks and Anthony Mason out of the CBA League, and within a few months their strong defensive-effort got them 30 minutes of playingtime to take Pat Riley Knicks to the FINALS.

    In the last 28 games, Woodson's 48 minute lineups had either Melo or JR or both on the court throughout those 48 minute games. in the last 28 games u have not seen both (Melo & JR) sitting on the bench at the same time, like u seen early in the season when we had lineups of PG-Prig, SG-Kidd, SF-Brewer, PF-Novak/Copeland, and Sheed/Tyson were on the court in a lineup.

    Having Melo or JR or both in a lineup has not stopped an opponent from scoring for 2 minutes this season, so coming back from a 10 point lead is practically in possible with either of the two in a lineup. Their man to man defense stinks, and they are wanderers when it comes to team-defense.

    Our offense is the pits with Melo, or JR, or Felton controllin & holding the ball over 8 seconds, the three-players are shoot first players who dont allow teammates in the offense. Yeah the alley-oops to Tyson are Flashy like JR flashy moves every other game.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2013, 12:54
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Jan 16, 2010, 18:52
  3. New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread 2/24
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2008, 17:08
  4. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/22
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 05:28
  5. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2008, 13:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •