Remaining schedule - where do we end up?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bump, since I made this thread we went 9-6 (.600) which isn't that bad, especially considering all the injuries various Knicks have been suffering as of late. We've got 14 games left. In the most optimistic scenario we could possibly go 10-4, which would leave us with 52 wins at the end of the RS (.634). Obviously, there will be some crazy maneuvering near the end of the season in order to avoid facing the Bulls in the 1st round, but is 10 wins realistic? Can this Knick squad finish strong to make a statement before the PO?

tiger0330

Legend
We are 24-21 .533 since the hot 18-5 start. Nine of the remaining games are played with teams above .500, I don't see us going on a Miami Heat winning streak the rest of the way. I say we finish no better than 8-6 or .571 the rest of the way.

Tue 26 @ Boston W 1-0
Wed 27 vs Memphis W 2-0
Fri 29 vs Charlotte W 3-0
Sun 31 vs Boston W 4-0

April
Tue 02 @ Miami
Wed 03 @ Atlanta
Fri 05 vs Milwaukee
Sun 07 @ Oklahoma City
Tue 09 vs Washington
Thu 11 @ Chicago
Fri 12 @ Cleveland
Sun 14 vs Indiana
Mon 15 @ Charlotte
Wed 17 vs Atlanta

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
Celtics are shorthanded as Knicks

Memphis attack is mostly inside Marc who is out

Charlotte is 2nd worst team

April is month that some teams can use reserves only resting main players for playoffs.

DrB

Benchwarmer
As you probably know our schedule is about to get really tough. Where do you think will the Knicks end up? What record seems realistic?

February
Wed 27 v Golden State

March
Fri 01 @ Washington
Sun 03 vs Miami
Mon 04 @ Cleveland
Wed 06 @ Detroit
Thu 07 vs Oklahoma City
Sat 09 vs Utah
Mon 11 @ Golden State
Wed 13 @ Denver
Thu 14 @ Portland
Sun 17 @ LA Clippers
Mon 18 @ Utah
Wed 20 vs Orlando
Fri 22 @ Toronto
Sat 23 vs Toronto
Tue 26 @ Boston
Wed 27 vs Memphis
Fri 29 vs Charlotte
Sun 31 vs Boston

April
Tue 02 @ Miami
Wed 03 @ Atlanta
Fri 05 vs Milwaukee
Sun 07 @ Oklahoma City
Tue 09 vs Washington
Thu 11 @ Chicago
Fri 12 @ Cleveland
Sun 14 vs Indiana
Mon 15 @ Charlotte
Wed 17 vs Atlanta
Actually we have 10 Games left in APRIL...we should be 6 and 4 at a min if we loose to MIAMI, OKC, BULLS, and INDIANA. With a healthy Tyson and if Kenyon is not hurt we could beat OKC, the BULLS , and INDIANA....therefore I am suggesting 46 plus 6 is 52 WINS , the Divison Title, and a prayer at finishing in the second spot ahead of Indiana for the Conference's SECOND SEED. Finishing two or three is the difference with who we play in the opening ROUND..I prefer Boston to Chicago. Who would you like to see us open against?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bump, since I made this thread we went 9-6 (.600) which isn't that bad, especially considering all the injuries various Knicks have been suffering as of late. We've got 14 games left. In the most optimistic scenario we could possibly go 10-4, which would leave us with 52 wins at the end of the RS (.634). Obviously, there will be some crazy maneuvering near the end of the season in order to avoid facing the Bulls in the 1st round, but is 10 wins realistic? Can this Knick squad finish strong to make a statement before the PO?
Bump. I predicted us going 10-4 at best while we actually went 10-1 and still got three games to go. :)