Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ESPN Insider: Lin vs. Felton

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    I'm glad we don't have to rely on Lin in the playoffs. Prigioni>>>Lin Kidd>>>>>Lin Felton>>>>Lin
    He played like trash and out of control game 1. I will say he has potential......but with the contract he got Houston can have him.....I'm good with our PGs till hopefully we draft one after the playoffs.

WHY is this still being discussed?
    Rin is a Locket!
    rintintin.jpg
    fu*ck it!

Originally Posted by PaPZ187
    He played like trash and out of control game 1. I will say he has potential......but with the contract he got Houston can have him.....I'm good with our PGs till hopefully we draft one after the playoffs.
    I stayed up late to watch LIn and he was terrible...and I am glad he's not here BUT had some of his 3 point attempts dropped he would have had a decent night offensively. With that said he looked like a high school senior trying to defend against WESTBROOK...Over all he was very unimpressive. Big difference between HARDEN and LIN...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Lin is a far better player. Lin is a more efficient scorer with better shot selection and has a lot of room to improve since he is, in effect, only a second-year player. Plus he's actually a pretty competent defender. He drives to the basket and gets to the line.

Felton, on the other hand, allows any scrub PG playing against the Knicks to put up Magic Johnson-type numbers, and his offense is worse than Lin's because his shot selection is terrible. There was a poster who just said that Lin couldn't penetrate...but Lin averages more free throw attempts per game than Felton does, indicating he's a much more effective slasher.

The only thing that Felton does better is he turns the ball over slightly less, but even then, I'll take Lin's defense and better shot selection anyday.
    Just wait to the end of the playoffs...forget Houston's going down to the THUNDER..LIN just looks overwhelmed. He would have taken the Knicks nowhere.

that was his 1st game in playoffs

look @ LEE also done in his very 1st playoffs game.

OKC will take series in 6 or 5.

Lin is soft as hell...PERIOD!!!!

Ray has his issues but at least he shows up, at least he does not hide. Lin punked out of facing the Heat last year, this year has been a no show vs OKC. An OKC who at the moment is really not all that concerned about defense. Nothing worse than a soft player mentally and physically come the playoffs.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Felton still sucks.

Veteran

Bad mouth Lin if you want but this year and Linsanity was the most exciting Knicks bball played this decade.

Felton filled a big hole at PG, I couldn't see us with the record we have now without him.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Im probably the only guy in here who thinks this team would have a better record with Felton.