• C - Meh

2 50.00%
  • D - Bad

0 0%
  • F - F*** bad

0 0%

Thread: Rate the Knicks progress so far

Default Rate the Knicks progress so far

So even Shump is back in the lineup, the injuries are dealt with, the 2nd max contract guy is back, and our team has played a lot of games this season to get a feel of how the team is by now. How would you rate how the Knicks have been playing this 2012-2013 season?

Just ain't that simple. The Knicks have had two mini seasons so far. One absolutely great look like a championship team, one absolutely horrible looking like a .500 team.

Knicks had too many foolish loses 76ers wizard raptors sacramento such games should be easy win so now Knicks instead 34 should have something bout 41-42 .Especially that game with raps @ MSG like press call it dead team.

Melo says "payback" with Wizards

negative

use brain not emotions and u will allways win

Originally Posted by smokes
    Just ain't that simple. The Knicks have had two mini seasons so far. One absolutely great look like a championship team, one absolutely horrible looking like a .500 team.
    well put...plus right now no one is happy with how we are playing and no way the momentum from November and December is gonna carry over that long in the hearts of fans! So fans will give a very low grade as of today

Now consider we still have pieces like Shump and Kmart that we have to let play out then I gotta say the grade I'd give us (and anyone for that matter) is Incomplete!

This is potentially one of the types of teams we will be talking about like the mid and late 90's teams; we have the tools to win a title or be a team knocked out in 5 in the 2nd round...we just gotta wait and see

Veteran

We went from building a decent chemistry at the start of the season using a 9+ man rotation of ball sharing, to become a dislocated individual mess using a 7+ man rotation with no team chemistry, with no specific roles for players in the midseason.
    However, our super-star player is averaging his career- stat at being a top-3 high scorer in the NBA with 40 minute, 44% FG, 38% 3-ball, 6 rbd, 2 ast, 3 to, and 3 fouls per game.

Point is all balls MUST go to Melo? there are also 4 other players. What bout 4 of them score 10-15 each game and Melo 30 + some bench. Why alltime Melo have score 30+ ?

i gave the season a B over all, but the honest grade doesn't come out until we reach the playoffs. If Knicks can get to/maintain the 2nd seed in the east and win that first series I will be pleased over all with the season. Making it to and winning the finals is the goal tho and nothing short of that is really acceptable.