3/3/13: Miami Heat @ New York Knicks (1:00 pm)

bigapple

Starter
530999_608556482504586_2048059876_n.jpg

u should be there too freak

Number3

Benchwarmer
Come on Woodson ur fckn up...where was iman shumpert.. Novaks a liability against elite teams.. Use kmart copeland

bigapple

Starter
James White is done 4 me he should be sended to NBDL he dont even have level of NBA he cant dunk he cant shoot but he is in starting 5

this game had few non calls by refs surely fauvors Heat again

skisloper

Starter
Come on Woodson ur fckn up...where was iman shumpert.. Novaks a liability against elite teams.. Use kmart copeland

Can someone tell me is there is any logic to having James White Start ?
I mean he plays 4 minutes of each half only so what is Woodsons thinking ?????

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
At some point we were leading by 16 [or maybe even more] and what happened? Melo folded once Spo put LeBron on him, Woody took Chandler out of the game while we were in desperate need of defensive stops and then JR took over and started chucking as expected... well done coach Woodson, well done!

mike-dantoni-court-vision.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
Can someone tell me is there is any logic to having James White Start ?
I mean he plays 4 minutes of each half only so what is Woodsons thinking ?????

Woodson took Priglioni spot-minutes and gave them to White so Jason Kidd could enter the game during the 2nd Quarter to build us a 14 point lead by Halftime .. Jason Kidd gets BIG-Props for taking over the 2nd Quarter!
Everyone stepped up this game EXCEPT ......

Felton's two-assist in 31 minutes, and
JR 18 shots for 13 points without getting to the foul line once .. plus taking 14 3-ball shots

Number3

Benchwarmer
we needed defense and Woodson doesnt have
Shump in??? takes out chandler??? im getting tired of woodson ****!!.. Novak shouldnt EVERRR!!!!!!!play against the miami heat... kmart or copeland should have had novaks minutes

skisloper

Starter
Woodson took Priglioni spot-minutes and gave them to White so Jason Kidd could enter the game during the 2nd Quarter to build us a 14 point lead by Halftime .. Jason Kidd gets BIG-Props for taking over the 2nd Quarter!
Everyone stepped up this game EXCEPT ......

Felton's two-assist in 31 minutes, and
JR 18 shots for 13 points without getting to the foul line once .. plus taking 14 3-ball shots

I suppose I am missing the logic.........Why start White if the truth is you have no faith in him and he will never see past the 4 minutes of the first and 3rd quarters........Is there someone who can serve us better ....
I do not think there is another NBA team who uses a guy solely to start a game in the first and 3rd quarter and then never enter back into the game and better yet when he does not start he see zero playing time.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
I do not understand Woodson's starting line-ups and in game player rotations. As someone already noted, we certainly have enough proof that Novak is useless agianst Miami. Why did he get so much time? Prigioni has had two DNPs Coach's Decision. Felton had 2 assists and although he had two nice drives at the end, I do not like him playing hero-ball. We must et the ball to Melo, even if he is eing guarded by Le Bron. JR might as well have handed the ball to LeBron on at least two occasions -- the last one a killer. But we do need JR. At least he is capable of getting off a shot.

smokes

Huge Member
And STAT can't handle more than 20 minutes? Really? Shouldn't we be working him towards 28-30 minutes a night so he and the team are comfortable with that in the playoffs? Or are we seriously using STAT in a less than 6th man role from now on? :S

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
I think STAT should be getting more minutes

But anyway, why are you guys so upset? I didn't expect the current Knicks to beat the Heat..99-93 isn't a blowout

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
And STAT can't handle more than 20 minutes? Really? Shouldn't we be working him towards 28-30 minutes a night so he and the team are comfortable with that in the playoffs? Or are we seriously using STAT in a less than 6th man role from now on? :S
Well, the rumor has it Amare is on the verge of demanding a bigger role/more PT.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
This was a very exciting game not only bc the Heat won (on my side) but the back and forth baskets was just really good.

Anyways,
Im looking at the boxscore and many of you guys asked how did yall lose and I see that jr took 14 3s and made 3 and shot 5-18 overall. Then to add insult to injury the bone head pass right in the hands of lebron for the dunk that iced the game. You guys could have cut the lead and made it a realllllllll close ball game. He just has to be more versatile. He had a sequence when he shot a pull on the break.....bricked it...then got raped by Lebron at the basket. Jr is one of my fav Knicks. He needs to be better than that. Srsly
On a good note, he had 12 rebounds. More than the girly Bosh
Shumpert just isnt himself and I really feel for the kid. More time he needs and patience.
Felton is just ehhhhh. I really dont know if the pinky injury can make him look so bad on defense. He's not playing well and thats hurting you guys too. He doesnt even bring the ball up that much anymore. Whats up with that?
Amare had some nice glimpses but is still a body on defense and only had 2 boards.

Coming into the game I knew what Melo was gonna bring. He brings it every time. But does anyone else have a issue with him only having 3 ast and 2 rebounds? He carried the team almost the whole game and by time the 4th quarter crunch time is here, he's worn down.

Issues still persist with the knicks. Living and dying by the 3 ball is a tricky game. And i cant believe Miami beat yall in the rebounding battle. 41-40 isnt much but should it even have been tht close on the boards?

March is a tough month for you guys. I dont see ATL passing yall and I hope yall get above Indy for the 2 seed tho.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer

Yeah Im lost on this one. I thought he should be goin on 30 minutes by now or damn near. This whole month should be used for him playing extended minutes esp if hes going to be a big part in the Knicks post season success.

sidenote, what was up with James White starting? I really did not understand that move.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yeah Im lost on this one. I thought he should be goin on 30 minutes by now or damn near. This whole month should be used for him playing extended minutes esp if hes going to be a big part in the Knicks post season success.

sidenote, what was up with James White starting? I really did not understand that move.

James "flight" White started to be "athletic" against CrybabyBron....Instead he was an "epic fail" like his debacle dunk contest picking up 3 quick fouls in five minutes....I don't want hear anymore "we need more than Melo-Iso" and "Melo needs to share the ball more...." Question of the day: Share the ball with WHO???? JR with a very game 7 John Starks like performance???? Or Novak who needs to "double-check" his own jumper like in the three point contest??? Even our 20 million $$$$$ man STAT barely got to double figures and rode the BENCH down the stretch because he is a liability on the defensive end. If MELO gets half those shots JR bricks up we win by 10!!!! Better to lose with the ball in the hands of your best player!!!! Outside of MELO/KIDD nobody else showed up:( and on a side note: LEbron is a bigger crybaby/FLOPPER than Reggie Miller EVER was....He cries all game to the officials, then CLIMBS Chandler for a no-call block, crucial 4 point swing....Bring a pacifier to the court when playing with Crybaby Bron I can't stand the dude for being so talented but a SPOILED CRYBABY when he doesn't get his way :(:(:(:(