Thread: what trade ideas u guys have?

Hybrid View

Default what trade ideas u guys have?

during the off season zeke made a some changes that were supposed to bring about an end to the mediocrity the knicks showed under the layden era,so far nothing has worked.boston blew us out,a shorthanded pacers beat us,held down duncan in sa and still loss. we have players that we depending on underachieving or in tt's case just not achieving.now the team looks as if it will implode. all this saddens me,but i like reading your comments on the team. so im asking for any;any trade ideas that will get this teambouncing again. i realize we need to trade for a new centre and small forward. i think our guard and power forward situation is nice.marbury,k thomas,crawford,williams,penny,sweetney azria these guys are playing ok ball. the rest are just awful.baker cant even get in the rotation,nazr is out dueled,tim thomas.......... damn tim thomas. no defense. so please help a brother out talk trade ideas etc lets see if we can make us better

I think the team you see before you is the team for the year. Wally would be a huge help as someone who can shoot to complement our slashers. Giving up KT is too much. Here's a wacky but doable idea... In order to save up money for a Jason Kidd trade, the T-Wolves will look to save money. After trading Cassell, Spreewell and 2 1st round picks tot he Nets for Kidd, they'll look to save some money. We can give them Tim Thomas or Penny (one year left on their contracts) for Wally (multiple years left).

unless we have Isiah looking on this site, I dont think we should expect him to make any trades we request, unless its by coincidence... dont count on it

Trust me, Isiah won't let this stand for long, he'll figure out something......