Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Renaldo Balkman goes postal

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Renaldo Balkman goes postal

    If you were wondering where our 2006 first rounder Renaldo Balkman was, he's playing in the Philippines and went postal on a teammate. Always seemed like such a mellow dude when he played for the Knicks. How things might have been different if we drafted Rajon Rondo instead of RB.

    renaldo-balkman-chokes-teammate-1.jpg

  2. #2
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,493
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If you were wondering where our 2006 first rounder Renaldo Balkman was, he's playing in the Philippines and went postal on a teammate. Always seemed like such a mellow dude when he played for the Knicks. How things might have been different if we drafted Rajon Rondo instead of RB.

    renaldo-balkman-chokes-teammate-1.jpg
    Balkmania!

    here's the vid

  3. #3
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Balkman is awesome. Gotta love that Puerto Rican temper

  4. #4
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If you were wondering where our 2006 first rounder Renaldo Balkman was, he's playing in the Philippines and went postal on a teammate. Always seemed like such a mellow dude when he played for the Knicks. How things might have been different if we drafted Rajon Rondo instead of RB.

    renaldo-balkman-chokes-teammate-1.jpg
    Gosh I get so tired of how people bring up "We should've drafted Rondo over Balkman" what people forget is that after picking up this genius of a find in Balkman by Isiah he then went on to draft Mardy Collins!

    Sure both Collins and Balkman are playing in countries that do not even field and Olympic team every four years and Rondo is a top 5 PG in a league that is now run by PG play

    But....has Rondo ever started a brawl like Collins? The best he did was getting into a pushing match with Humphries...Mardy started a good ol fashion riot on the floor type brawl

    and at least people do not compare Collins to an alien!!!!!

    who of the 2 awkwardly shooting PG's has the least ugly shot...that's right Collins!!!


    LOL....Question of the day: what's better to have not drafted Rondo at all or watch Isiah eventually ship him in the Randolph deal next draft night (which he would've done!)?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    Gosh I get so tired of how people bring up "We should've drafted Rondo over Balkman" what people forget is that after picking up this genius of a find in Balkman by Isiah he then went on to draft Mardy Collins!

    Sure both Collins and Balkman are playing in countries that do not even field and Olympic team every four years and Rondo is a top 5 PG in a league that is now run by PG play

    But....has Rondo ever started a brawl like Collins? The best he did was getting into a pushing match with Humphries...Mardy started a good ol fashion riot on the floor type brawl

    and at least people do not compare Collins to an alien!!!!!

    who of the 2 awkwardly shooting PG's has the least ugly shot...that's right Collins!!!


    LOL....Question of the day: what's better to have not drafted Rondo at all or watch Isiah eventually ship him in the Randolph deal next draft night (which he would've done!)?

    U knew it was a weak pick when Balkman said he was sleeping on his couch when the Knicks called him. I guess he was a bit surprised himself....

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Props to new new York and skisloper for remembering trivia worthy of Stump the Schwab. Kiyaman would be proud.

  7. #7
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What an idiot.

  8. #8
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYNosferatu
    What an idiot.
    stop hating.


  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    So, you're saying he's available?

  10. #10
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    That video makes a lot of sense!

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Balkman was banned for life from playing in the Philippines.

  12. #12
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    now i know who is Metrocard he is banned man

  13. #13
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigapple
    now i know who is Metrocard he is banned man
    Why don't you come out the closet already and say you hate people of color?

    What if you saw Renaldo Balkman having sex with a Polish woman?

Similar Threads

  1. The Grace of Renaldo Balkman
    By TakMan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2011, 08:47
  2. Renaldo Balkman
    By RunningJumper in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2011, 23:01
  3. ...and the knicks select...RENALDO BALKMAN?!
    By supercelo24 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2010, 12:12
  4. Renaldo Balkman replacement
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Oct 06, 2007, 09:22
  5. Renaldo Balkman Interview
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 26, 2006, 10:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •