Renaldo Balkman goes postal

tiger0330

Legend
If you were wondering where our 2006 first rounder Renaldo Balkman was, he's playing in the Philippines and went postal on a teammate. Always seemed like such a mellow dude when he played for the Knicks. How things might have been different if we drafted Rajon Rondo instead of RB.

renaldo-balkman-chokes-teammate-1.jpg

CoolClyde

If you were wondering where our 2006 first rounder Renaldo Balkman was, he's playing in the Philippines and went postal on a teammate. Always seemed like such a mellow dude when he played for the Knicks. How things might have been different if we drafted Rajon Rondo instead of RB.

View attachment 276

Balkmania!

here's the vid
[video=youtube;0bmGR2YDa1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0bmGR2YDa1I#![/video]

New New York

Quiet Storm

View attachment 276

Gosh I get so tired of how people bring up "We should've drafted Rondo over Balkman" what people forget is that after picking up this genius of a find in Balkman by Isiah he then went on to draft Mardy Collins!

Sure both Collins and Balkman are playing in countries that do not even field and Olympic team every four years and Rondo is a top 5 PG in a league that is now run by PG play

But....has Rondo ever started a brawl like Collins? The best he did was getting into a pushing match with Humphries...Mardy started a good ol fashion riot on the floor type brawl

and at least people do not compare Collins to an alien!!!!!

who of the 2 awkwardly shooting PG's has the least ugly shot...that's right Collins!!!

LOL....Question of the day: what's better to have not drafted Rondo at all or watch Isiah eventually ship him in the Randolph deal next draft night (which he would've done!)?

skisloper

Starter
Gosh I get so tired of how people bring up "We should've drafted Rondo over Balkman" what people forget is that after picking up this genius of a find in Balkman by Isiah he then went on to draft Mardy Collins!

Sure both Collins and Balkman are playing in countries that do not even field and Olympic team every four years and Rondo is a top 5 PG in a league that is now run by PG play

But....has Rondo ever started a brawl like Collins? The best he did was getting into a pushing match with Humphries...Mardy started a good ol fashion riot on the floor type brawl

and at least people do not compare Collins to an alien!!!!!

who of the 2 awkwardly shooting PG's has the least ugly shot...that's right Collins!!!

LOL....Question of the day: what's better to have not drafted Rondo at all or watch Isiah eventually ship him in the Randolph deal next draft night (which he would've done!)?

U knew it was a weak pick when Balkman said he was sleeping on his couch when the Knicks called him. I guess he was a bit surprised himself....

tiger0330

Legend
Props to new new York and skisloper for remembering trivia worthy of Stump the Schwab. Kiyaman would be proud. :beer: