Thread: Best PG

Default Best PG

Did anyone see the way marbury played against detroit , for some reason billups has more all star votes than him. He killled billups. In one possesion billups tried to take marbury down the lane but he missed the ring with the shot , the next possesion steph crossed billups up and threw up a teardrop over the whole team. And also steph wrecked rip aswell anyone who saw the game saw that move on rip. I agree that billups has skill but but the only thing he does better than steph is shoot the three but steph is not far behind the all star votes are ridiculous

probably the pistons fans are voting like crazy. i'm sure that if both of them will make the all-star, no doubt steph will get more time than chauncey will

Default Re: Best PG

Originally Posted by nyk35
    Did anyone see the way marbury played against detroit , for some reason billups has more all star votes than him. He killled billups. In one possesion billups tried to take marbury down the lane but he missed the ring with the shot , the next possesion steph crossed billups up and threw up a teardrop over the whole team. And also steph wrecked rip aswell anyone who saw the game saw that move on rip. I agree that billups has skill but but the only thing he does better than steph is shoot the three but steph is not far behind the all star votes are ridiculous
    Also steph was suffering effects from the flu. Besides that I vote everyday from 3 computers. I also enter the Denver sweepstakes too.