Welcome back Patrick Ewing!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
13 years later, Patrick Ewing returns to MSG! Not for a coaching position though, but with the MSG Network for studio postgame coverage of Magic and Celtics games!

The New York Knicks announced today that Basketball Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing will join MSG Network?s postgame coverage of the Knicks on Wednesday, March 20 when the team faces the Orlando Magic and on Sunday, March 31 when the Knicks take on the Boston Celtics. Both games are at Madison Square Garden and start at 7:30 p.m.

Immediately following each game, the 11-time NBA All-Star will appear on MSG?s Knicks postgame coverage, including the ?Ford Knicks Postgame Show? and ?Knicks Extra,? with host Al Trautwig and analyst Alan Hahn from the Geico MSG Studios.

?It?s always good to be back at The Garden,? said Ewing. ?The Garden is home, New York is home, and the fans always appreciated what I brought to the table when I played. I?m really looking forward to working with MSG, it will be a great learning experience for me, and I?m excited to be on the other side of the mic.?

?With Patrick Ewing in our studio and Walt ?Clyde? Frazier in the Arena, we will arguably have two of the greatest Knicks of all-time on our game coverage for these two games,? said Daniel Ronayne, executive vice president and general manager, MSG Networks. ?Patrick?s knowledge of the team and New York basketball will give viewers a unique perspective on the results of both games.?
Source