Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Denver Nuggets 03/13/13 10:30

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
It's not simply about losing. Nuggets better team and nearly unbeatable in Denver.

What's inexcusable is we have had our asses handed to us in the same manner for months and Woodson only response is to cross his arms and look annoyed. WTF does this staff do prior to games? Is their any scouting?, is there a game plan?, do they watch any film.

So after another beat down in Oakland our game going into Denver is yet again ISO, toss up 3's and hope for the best.

Fraudson being exposed. Was a joke in ATL, only got the job through typical Dolan nepotism

erivera

Benchwarmer
stop complaining about the coach. players have to execute the offense and give effort on the defensive end. at a certain point, we need to stop blaming the coach and just admit our roster isn't very good. at the beginning of the season, they overachieved, and now the fall has been hard.

skisloper

Starter
stop complaining about the coach. players have to execute the offense and give effort on the defensive end. at a certain point, we need to stop blaming the coach and just admit our roster isn't very good. at the beginning of the season, they overachieved, and now the fall has been hard.

Thats bogus. Woodson allows smith and Woodson to run the show. Play prig and Kidd together. When things don't work mix them up. Don't stand with your arms crossed staring at players

erivera

Benchwarmer
Thats bogus. Woodson allows smith and Woodson to run the show. Play prig and Kidd together. When things don't work mix them up. Don't stand with your arms crossed staring at players

the point i'm trying to make is that a new coach isn't going to fix this team. why do you think the offense changed all of a sudden? guys on this roster were not shooting and scoring at the pace they were before. if we had guys who could consistently get the job done and stay healthy i'm sure things would be different.

don't tell me about stat or copeland. if he could stay healthy for a season i can understand bringing him up. also copeland has to get better defensively to stay on the court or score at a ridiculous rate.

Kiyaman

Legend
run run transition plus
run run transition plus
run run transition gets u a 25 point lead, and a Halftime score ....

Knicks 42
Nuggets 64

Tyson down and Camby dont want to play ....
Woodson cant yell at Nobody tonight b/c Nobody want to play with Melo .. except Tyson & JR
I guess its time to give the team to Jason Kidd in Portland, while sitting Melo & Tyson for a Knicks WIN

mafra

Legend
Shump looking great at least

Meh. This game just reminds me that we should have used amnesty on amar'e. We sign chandler. Keep billups. Draft Faired instead of shumpert.

This game also proves that high pct shots in paint add up to more points than low pct chucks from 3s. All about the math.