Barry's Brutal Truth

tiger0330

Legend
Crazy⑧s;266828 said:
Great seeing you post Crazy. I know I speak for everyone saying you are missed around here.

Critical road trip and the guys need to win 2 of the last 3 to keep that lead in the division. I said when we signed Kidd that he was at an age where his game could disappear overnight and he's starting to look like Mike Bibby an ex-sharp shooter that couldn't make anything when he was with the Knicks.

bigapple

Starter
yes finally positive post instead violet puertorican ****

Knicks lost Sheed and he was curcial minded with D and can shoot 3s
Brewer was shooting 3s too but then didnt played totaly

Copeland also was "bench job"

Woodson didnt played bench such limited as now .

I hope they will win vs Blazers and Jazz east record are under alert really

Kiyaman

Legend
Watup Crazzy8 .... could u do me a favor and put up a video of the final 3 to 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter of the Knicks vs Portland game

nyk_nyk

All Star
That's all lack of effort. A sign of a great coach is the teams consistency. You may lose some games but your core values and fundamentals are constant.

bigapple

Starter
now Orlando 2nd worst team in NBA plays no D many blowout looses but Knicks are is closer situation but i hope MELO will play vs Magic after Magic again strong games Celtics and Raptors :( Knics will survive as 3rd?

Kiyaman

Legend
now Orlando 2nd worst team in NBA plays no D many blowout looses but Knicks are is closer situation but i hope MELO will play vs Magic after Magic again strong games Celtics and Raptors :( Knics will survive as 3rd?

There's no reason why the Knicks can not win the next 4 to 5 games .. we owe the Boston Celtics a beat down in their household ....
Orlando
@ Toronto
Toronto
@Boston
Memphis

Carmelo sorryasssss better come-out to play within these 5 games, Melo hogging the ball for 30 shots each game, plus holding the ball for half the seconds of the shot-clock in the 4th quarter of all our games .. shiiii like that makes teammates dont want to get on the court when the coach condon such selfishness in the rotation.
Melo selfish act throughout the season does not deserve one day off no matter how crucial his so-call injury is ..
2 games off for Honeynut Cheerios WTF!
And Melo's selfish twin JR.smith help the Knicks win by shooting a season low of 13 shots vs Utah.
A habit JR need to keep up.

The injured Kurt Thomas get the MVP for his 27 minutes of playintime vs Utah frontcourt bigmen (Jeff, Milsap, M.Williams, and Favors).
The oldest Knicks player (age 40) Kurt Thomas, who been healthy throughout all 65 games made a big statement to Knicks-Fans and all his teammates by playing injured in the 65th game of the season.
BIG PROPS goes out to Kurt Thomas...