Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks scouting Delonte West

Delonte West!!! On no, say it aint so..

Veteran

Angry We look unstable for two selfish reasons ..........

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Delonte West!!! On no, say it aint so..

Delonte whoooo?
    Sorrry .. inconsistency we already have in JR.smith.

I rather, we take our chance with the raw rookie performance of White.
    The clarity of White's performance has showed great improvement throughout the season on both ends.

Woodson need to stop playing around with the rotation by putting both "Melo & JR" in both the 1st-unit and the 2nd-unit lineups. We are not the old boring Denver Nuggets.
    We need a 7 minute lineup on the court that does not feature Melo & JR in that lineup .. our team look a mess with these two selfish scorers in every lineup...

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Delonte whoooo?
    Sorrry .. inconsistency we already have in JR.smith.

I rather, we take our chance with the raw rookie performance of White.
    The clarity of White's performance has showed great improvement throughout the season on both ends.

Woodson need to stop playing around with the rotation by putting both "Melo & JR" in both the 1st-unit and the 2nd-unit lineups. We are not the old boring Denver Nuggets.
    We need a 7 minute lineup on the court that does not feature Melo & JR in that lineup .. our team look a mess with these two selfish scorers in every lineup...
    Wow, james white over delonte west. He's like 10 times a better player then white who shouldn't even be in the league.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Wow, james white over delonte west. He's like 10 times a better player then white who shouldn't even be in the league.

u right, Delonte West have a load more of NBA experience than James White, but so did Ronnie Brewer.
    We have a large load of experience throughout our roster .. we need young athletic role-players that are HUNGRY like James White .. we dont need a injury-prone Delonte West who only hunger is debating with reffs.

Superstar

u right, Delonte West have a load more of NBA experience than James White, but so did Ronnie Brewer.
    We have a large load of experience throughout our roster .. we need young athletic role-players that are HUNGRY like James White .. we dont need a injury-prone Delonte West who only hunger is debating with reffs.
    James white is not young. Ronnie brewer should have been kept over james white. Delonte west is a legit ball player who can guard those point guards that bake felton. He can also shoot the 3 and go to the hole. White doesn't even look like he belongs out there and he doesn't. Him playing is a joke

Superstar

So u wanna keep white but get rid of melo and jr, i really don't understand that logic right there. Its too comical

Veteran

So u wanna keep white but get rid of melo and jr, i really don't understand that logic right there. Its too comical

It wont be comical come postseason time .. when 13 healthy teammates all bailout to having some kind of injury, or u dont recall the ole Melo-Nuggets first-round exit.

I like White b/c his confidence on offens/defense has improve tremendously from being a 4 minute starter.
    Although, we dont have a decent offensive system (other than Iso n 3-ball) White is doing his best at slashing to the basket, something we only get from Felton. Our defensive system is nonexisting, we been dependin on players experience to make a defensive-system however, when it comes to pressure-defense our best lineup is Camby, K-Mart, White, Shump, Kidd.
    Right now .. James White is playing for a 2013-14 contract, from us or the next team...

Veteran

James white is not young. Ronnie brewer should have been kept over james white. Delonte west is a legit ball player who can guard those point guards that bake felton. He can also shoot the 3 and go to the hole. White doesn't even look like he belongs out there and he doesn't. Him playing is a joke

Why did Woody put White in the starting-lineup?
    How many 1st qtr. have oponents outscored us with White as a starter?
    That's the JOKE!!!