Emergency game thread:Knicks/Clips

Kiyaman

Legend
Are we angry yet???

Our own comments within our Game-Threads has outline the reason why we loss our last 4 games ....

JR has no respect for Kidd. Doesn't even allow him to run the offense. Smh

nyk_nyk said:
;267007]Hahahaha Kidd hollering for the ball, doesn't get it and instead JR forces a bad shot.

Jr with the flush!!!! Knicks hanging around:)

Lob city keep us in this J Kidd

Woodson appears to have completely lost this team.
Two point guards on the court and JR Smith keeps bringing the ball up court to dribble standing still and brick it.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
It's games like this where you need players to adhere to a system. Woodson clearly has trouble getting certain players to work within the confines of his, namely JR Smith. Players need to share the ball and move it well. This is happening only for stretches.
Woodson's substitutions are also baffling JR needs to be benched when he takes horrible shots. If Raygun doesn't have it he needs to sit as well. I'm getting tired of this.
All good points ^
You dont have to be an expert to see how bad Woodsons decision making is.
He must be blind if he cant see that JR Brick is the one player that is hurting this team the most. I have said many times that he is not a team player and never will be. His fans will argue that he is athletic, is an explosive finisher and he can shoot, but i will tell them that he is way too inconsistent and is unreliable at best.
dribble dribble dribble he is taking his teammmates out of the game.

Our coach and the team actually went away form what we were doing to get us the first half lead. We were quite comfortable in building a lead and Portland had no answer for what we were doing inside with K-Mart and Camby leading the inside scoring.
Copeland started the first quarter by scoring well then he was benched half way through the first quarter. Maybe, I`m wrong, but I believe he didn`t play at all in the second quarter. As soon as JR got involved he started his ****ty dribble, dribble, standing still and shooting crap and we started to lose it. The coach actually moved us away from everything that we were doing well and moved us back to stupid JR iso ball.

Hypothetically,
what-if the Knicks wouldve won 2 out of our last 4 games, between GS, Denver, Portland, and Clippers on the road? The Knicks would be winning games without Melo/Stat/Tyson ..
We all recall what the Linsanity-era did (worldwide) toward the Knicks Melo-Stat combination ....
Having JR.smith as our primary-scorer (our first option) are equally the same as our Starbury-era.
Conspiracy or not .. Woodson has been coaching us to LOSE games...

Last edited:

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
Only saw the first half and when I saw the starting 5 I did fear the worst. However, being without Melo, STAT and Tyson, with JR in a serious slump, Shump still finding his feet, Martin settling in and Camby coming back into the rotation I think a 13 point loss was as good as it was gonna get.

The sooner we get this road trip out of the way and Melo and Tyson healthy (possibly back for the next game? Could be worth holding off until we get back to MSG) the better. Final push to win the division and get some momentum for the playoffs.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Unfortunately this is always the theme nowadays. Knicks start off with a pretty solid gameplan but it goes out the window as soon as JR come into the game.

bigapple

Starter
JR is only scorer for this team right now but he is alone. Shump Felton this is just addition.Rest of team is just bench veterans and rookies. Its not playoff roster :(