Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks vs Jizz 10:30 PM EST

This win proves one thing to me. We dont play hard most of the time, but we play hard when we want to.
    This team is a joke and will never win anything with this roster and especially with this clown coach.
    Period

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by groundpilot
    This win proves one thing to me. We dont play hard most of the time, but we play hard when we want to.
    This team is a joke and will never win anything with this roster and especially with this clown coach.
    Period
    co-sign...sadly.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    co-sign...sadly.

I agree but disagree.....

When playoff time comes you will have the players that do put out for everygame now stepping up since its the playoffs.....Melo I am sure ill again dive for balls as he did in the sixers game earlier in the season....

Woodson is the big issue. More important then home court advantage is having a healthy time. He is a short sighted coach then really fails in strategic thinking......

We must assume Stat is done or best cae maybe back 2nd round of the playoffs....Kurt Thomas should alo be assumed finished....

This leaves Chandler, Camby and Kmart as our bigs....We lose any of these 3 players and will be out by the 2nd round if that far.......Knicks need to sign a bigman and Harrilson is fine....We must use Copeland more in the bigman situation as well.....Woodson cannot run our 3 bigs with crazy minutes..... With a team of this age the goal was to get to the playoffs and then break out.....Woodson cannot be shortsighted....

I pray they do not look to pick up a PG......With Prigs, Woodson, Kidd and Shump we are good enough ...

Lets just hope Woodson will be shown the big picture because we know he does not see it....

12th man

Originally Posted by skisloper
    I agree but disagree.....

When playoff time comes you will have the players that do put out for everygame now stepping up since its the playoffs.....Melo I am sure ill again dive for balls as he did in the sixers game earlier in the season....

Woodson is the big issue. More important then home court advantage is having a healthy time. He is a short sighted coach then really fails in strategic thinking......

We must assume Stat is done or best cae maybe back 2nd round of the playoffs....Kurt Thomas should alo be assumed finished....

This leaves Chandler, Camby and Kmart as our bigs....We lose any of these 3 players and will be out by the 2nd round if that far.......Knicks need to sign a bigman and Harrilson is fine....We must use Copeland more in the bigman situation as well.....Woodson cannot run our 3 bigs with crazy minutes..... With a team of this age the goal was to get to the playoffs and then break out.....Woodson cannot be shortsighted....

I pray they do not look to pick up a PG......With Prigs, Woodson, Kidd and Shump we are good enough ...

Lets just hope Woodson will be shown the big picture because we know he does not see it....
    Good enough, but against who?

the Bucks?

In a playoff series, I don't know until we see this team finish strong and develop confidence, they once had in the Nov/Dec.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Good enough, but against who?

the Bucks?

In a playoff series, I don't know until we see this team finish strong and develop confidence, they once had in the Nov/Dec.

wow I really need to proof read my posts..
    Just so clarify I think guys like Felton and Melo will outperform in the playoffs versus regular season....More to gain less to lose....I hat that way of thinking but we all know Melo will give 110% in the playoffs and not regular season...

If Woodson keeps Kidd to limited minutes not then he should be quite a factor come playoff time...

No doubt confidence is a huge thing but I think the Knicks will find it come playoff time if and only if Woodson does not wear these guys down.........

Our goal's should be
    1. Keep our Main guys healthy......as there is no room for error.
    ( unlike Doc Rivers, Woodson is not capable of strategizing )
    2. Avoid the Heat in the first 2 rounds.
    3. Home court advantage.

On a positive note, i am plesently surprized by Copelends offensive skilles. I just hope woody gives him more minitus to develop team chemistry before the playoffs. He is very quick on his feet for a tall men, has nice post op moves and he can shoot from any range.
    He just needs to learn that he has to share the ball with his teammates more and play better D. I honestly think that he is our second best offensive weapon right now.

12th man

Originally Posted by groundpilot
    On a positive note, i am plesently surprized by Copelends offensive skilles. I just hope woody gives him more minitus to develop team chemistry before the playoffs. He is very quick on his feet for a tall men, has nice post op moves and he can shoot from any range.
    He just needs to learn that he has to share the ball with his teammates more and play better D. I honestly think that he is our second best offensive weapon right now.
    Copeland averages 20 ppg per 36 minutes
    2.3 threes per 5.6 attempts
    47% FG shooting

He needs to crash the boards/more defense.