Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knicks 1st round vs

Superstar

If we can't get the Hawks or Bucks in the 1st then I would love to play Chicago. Thibs has run that team into the ground, they look like they can't beat the Bobcats in a series right now.

right now i see that KG is temporaily out Marc Gasol too so this is huge chance to go back to 2nd seed

while Pacers West is out for few games and Paul Goerge too. If Knicks are able to win 8 games from remaining schedule like 2x celtics Charlotte Milwaukee Wizards Cavs Pacers @ MSG Knicks can even reach 50 wins season 42 already.

still got hope that Knicks will hit @ hawks celtics will be winning KG is back Bulls must win vs Nets .

LOL

Just like Spike Lee.....I want Boston, period.

I want revenge for 2011.....I still get pissed when I see KG deliberately trip TD to free up Allen for the winning 3 in Game 1.

All I've heard up here is how Boston will take the Knicks out in a series ...... that's Boston's best shot to win round 1..... blah blah blah. This BS has calmed down alot since we whipped there asses twice in 5 days last week.....but they still think NY will fold and will be a push over.

I pray we get a chance to shut them up in round 1. Just hold off Indiana, and it's basically a lock since Boston probably isn't moving up from 7th seed.

Sent from my LG-P999

i too prefer to face boston, shut them up for good and i think we can handle them , rondo used to kill us, but hes gone so it shudnt be that hard

ineed i understand you all i still remmebr when Bobcats even kicked their asses by 30 pts somethink like that

No Rondo no Allen no Barbosa but KG is back means better D.

And Yes i also remember 0-4 in playoffs when game 2 should be ended as 1-1 not 0-2.

and 4 now its already like some1 called them "Celt dicks' but still 8 game remaining and can change anything

only oponnent which i wana to avoid is Bulls. To much atleticism and too much physicality in roster.

SOme1 should create POLL 4 that who u want as 1sr round enemy to destroy

Veteran

Bucks so I can score tix cheap and make it to a game Just checked into tickets next Thursday night at the UC and whoa....will be watching and rooting from home. Bradley center is affordable so hoping for Knicks-Bucks!!!!

Veteran

At the beginning of the season I kept mentioning we had the ROSTER to win the Atlantic Division Title ..
    when we signed player/coach HOF Jason Kidd discipline-leadership to our expensive roster.

We are two wins away from a 50 win season .. 10 games ago I was very skeptical about us having a 50 win season.
    My skepticism was erased when injuries to Amare, Melo, and Tyson forced coach Woodson to add Kenyon Martin to our rotation. Adding Kenyon Martin was like the championship Detroit Pistons adding "The Ball Dont Lie" Rasheed Wallace to their rotation years back.

The Knicks have the roster and "Old-Heads" to beat all the Eastern Conference postseason teams in a series ..
    we only lack a strong-strategic Head-Coach to accomplish such a task.
    Dont get me wrong, headcoach Woodson earned his props in coaching this season, but Woodson have no control over Melo & JR decision-making on the court. Which was headcoach Karl weakness of getting swept in the postseason games consistently in the first round with Melo & JR .. without Melo & JR coach Karl went 7 games vs OKC & Lakers the past two postseasons.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    At the beginning of the season I kept mentioning we had the ROSTER to win the Atlantic Division Title ..
    when we signed player/coach HOF Jason Kidd discipline-leadership to our expensive roster.

We are two wins away from a 50 win season .. 10 games ago I was very skeptical about us having a 50 win season.
    My skepticism was erased when injuries to Amare, Melo, and Tyson forced coach Woodson to add Kenyon Martin to our rotation. Adding Kenyon Martin was like the championship Detroit Pistons adding "The Ball Dont Lie" Rasheed Wallace to their rotation years back.

The Knicks have the roster and "Old-Heads" to beat all the Eastern Conference postseason teams in a series ..
    we only lack a strong-strategic Head-Coach to accomplish such a task.
    Dont get me wrong, headcoach Woodson earned his props in coaching this season, but Woodson have no control over Melo & JR decision-making on the court. Which was headcoach Karl weakness of getting swept in the postseason games consistently in the first round with Melo & JR .. without Melo & JR coach Karl went 7 games vs OKC & Lakers the past two postseasons.
    Yeah I gotta agree.....the one weakness I wish we could upgrade at his HC. I like Woodson too and he seemed very promising end of last year beginning of this year....but alot of questionable decisions, etc have left me feeling a little unsure.

Im still confident we beat Boston round 1.....Im more concerned about a series with Indy or Miami if coach isn't on his game....we'll see.

Sent from my LG-P999

Veteran

Give Woody a little credit here guys. As alluded to Woodyhas been FORCED to trot out more lineups than LB. JR's shot selection and decision making has gotten better. That's coaching. Defense esp. In the second halves of games has been better. That's means adjustments which is coaching. And that's been without last years defensive player of the year. We got Kmart off the scrap heap and he has been productive on both ends of the floor. That's coaching. And peep the looks the players get when they take a bad shot, miss a defensive assignment, or commit a stupid turnover. You can tell by the utter disgust and dismay on Woody's face that those mistakes were talked about in practice and the players aren't listening.

looks like it really gonna be Celtics very low chance for Bucks or hawks but if Bulls will loose their games and Celtics their it really be even Bulls and i dont want them

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Knicks > Celtics
    Knicks > Hawks
    Knicks > Heat

KNICKS = Eastern Conference Champions.

2nd round will be also Bulls vs HEat if only this could be true that Bulls could beat Heat and easter finals Knicks vs Bulls.
    then no refs war

Originally Posted by bigapple
    looks like it really gonna be Celtics very low chance for Bucks or hawks but if Bulls will loose their games and Celtics their it really be even Bulls and i dont want them
    Yeah I want Boston and glad it looks like we'll get them in the first round......Chicago would be tough, haven't beat them yet this year, but regardless I have faith we win first round against whoever the opponent will be.

Now gotta see if I can score some playoff tickets for game 3 or 4 in Boston.....don't think there will be a game 6

What are the chances Knicks play the Nets in the second round?