Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Knicks 1st round vs

  1. #31
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Nets vs Bulls once Bulls was leading whole game then lost @ home its 2-1 nets probably last time Nets win by 1 point in Brooklyn

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You want Knicks-Celt as a Knicks fan.

    Winnable series? Very. Celtcs banged up like a pornstar.

    Gut check? Yes.

    Bockers must exercise demons of 1st round broomsticks, and show they can beat winners (Celtics aren't a champion team, but they have players who are play it to the bone WINNERS).

    First real litmus test on Melo, Woodson, JR.

  3. #33
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    we will see after next 2 games for now Knicks must win 2 last games to secure 2nd seed.

    mine hated Cavs friday.

  4. #34
    Member wian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Good to see the results went our way today with Indiana losing to Brooklyn.... Bulls also losing to Toronto ( Losers ) hehe !

    And us beating cavs - We should lock up 2nd seed now !

    we need to get Boston or Atlanta in the first round IMO !

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default



    Miami Heat seems to be the only (prepared) ledgit postseason team in the East ..
    Knicks been injury-prone all season ..
    Indiana Pacers without Granger are a 2nd round postseason team ..
    Brooklyn Nets has an explosion but no fire to light it.
    Chicago Bulls are waiting on Derek Rose ..
    Atlanta Hawks are happy to make the playoffs ..
    Boston is a JOKE ..
    Millaukie is a JOKE ..
    First-Round .. Knicks vs Boston = Knicks in 5
    Second-Round .. Knicks vs Pacers = Knicks in 5

  6. #36
    Member uber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Boston is a JOKE ..
    Millaukie is a JOKE ..
    First-Round .. Knicks vs Boston = Knicks in 5
    Second-Round .. Knicks vs Pacers = Knicks in 5
    This would be awesome.

    I just wouldn't call Boston a joke because this will be a tough series for us in the first round.

  7. #37
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman


    Miami Heat seems to be the only (prepared) ledgit postseason team in the East ..
    Knicks been injury-prone all season ..
    Indiana Pacers without Granger are a 2nd round postseason team ..
    Brooklyn Nets has an explosion but no fire to light it.
    Chicago Bulls are waiting on Derek Rose ..
    Atlanta Hawks are happy to make the playoffs ..
    Boston is a JOKE ..
    Millaukie is a JOKE ..
    First-Round .. Knicks vs Boston = Knicks in 5
    Second-Round .. Knicks vs Pacers = Knicks in 5
    yes and vs heat in 4 right?

    u r playing to much time with video games.


    Boston still got KG and PP Green Bass are strong D players.
    Yes indeed Knicks won with them 1st time twice @ their floor but this is playoffs.


    sure whole knickworld wana rematch 4-0 but this team gotta B carefull with MELO he is keeping this team.

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by uber
    This would be awesome.

    I just wouldn't call Boston a joke because this will be a tough series for us in the first round.
    Boston has a great strategic-coach, 2 HOF Old-Heads, and two experience veterans (Terry/Green) guiding a roster of no-postseason experience players in a 7 game series without a PG. Bradley is decent for a .500 regular season.
    If Tyson, K-Mart, and Kidd's strategic coaching are in the Knicks vs Boston series look for it to be a short-short series, even a Knicks sweep.

  9. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigapple
    yes and vs heat in 4 right?

    u r playing to much time with video games.


    Boston still got KG and PP Green Bass are strong D players.
    Yes indeed Knicks won with them 1st time twice @ their floor but this is playoffs.


    sure whole knickworld wana rematch 4-0 but this team gotta B carefull with MELO he is keeping this team.

    A video game that knows the difference between regular season games vs postseason games.
    A seven game series is bassed on match-ups and team depth, Boston lose in both departments compared to the Knicks roster.
    Your hype on Melo remains the same as the hype on Melo 8 seasons as a Denver Nugget .. u didnt notice in the past two seasons the Nuggets level of performance never been that high and great with Melo.

    Melo is a ball-hog we need to put under wrap for the postseason games, Melo's high scoring in the first quarter got him swept in the first-round throughout his career. Melo need to take notes from Paul Pierce career, the majority of Pierce scoring since a rookie has been in the 2nd half of the game .. or did u forget Pierce & Ray Allen were the top scoring tandem in the 4th quarter for 4 years straight.

    In the postseason games we need Melo high scoring in the 2nd half of each game, not the first-half scoring for a scoring title rather than a win. So all that Melo is keeping this team is BULLSHIIIIIII
    We are the worst fastbreak team in the league because of Melo's walk-walk slowball Iso system.

  10. #40
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    A video game that knows the difference between regular season games vs postseason games.
    A seven game series is bassed on match-ups and team depth, Boston lose in both departments compared to the Knicks roster.
    Your hype on Melo remains the same as the hype on Melo 8 seasons as a Denver Nugget .. u didnt notice in the past two seasons the Nuggets level of performance never been that high and great with Melo.

    Melo is a ball-hog we need to put under wrap for the postseason games, Melo's high scoring in the first quarter got him swept in the first-round throughout his career. Melo need to take notes from Paul Pierce career, the majority of Pierce scoring since a rookie has been in the 2nd half of the game .. or did u forget Pierce & Ray Allen were the top scoring tandem in the 4th quarter for 4 years straight.

    In the postseason games we need Melo high scoring in the 2nd half of each game, not the first-half scoring for a scoring title rather than a win. So all that Melo is keeping this team is BULLSHIIIIIII
    We are the worst fastbreak team in the league because of Melo's walk-walk slowball Iso system.
    Kiyaman ur a fu***ng moron... I wonder as each game goes on if u actually root for the knicks. I mean that seems like a silly question being that you proclaim to be a knicks fan. But if u root then majority of ur rooting is catered to a player that you continue to antagonize so its kinda like bittersweet to u... You suck

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  11. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Kiyaman ur a fu***ng moron... I wonder as each game goes on if u actually root for the knicks. I mean that seems like a silly question being that you proclaim to be a knicks fan. But if u root then majority of ur rooting is catered to a player that you continue to antagonize so its kinda like bittersweet to u... You suck

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

    This POST is about the "First-Round" .... which is the only postseason-round that Carmelo Anthony has much experience in (is Melo a 2nd-round player? Hell No!).
    Melo has a 8 year career at being 1-4 in the first-round. That's a FACT!
    This makes Melo the number-one TOPIC when mentioning the first-round playoffs .. we are 0-2 with Melo.

    If the Boston Celtics had a healthy "Rondo" for the postseason the Los Vegas odds would not be 8-2 in Knicks favor, the odds would be 6-4 in Boston favor .. because of Melo's postseason experience.

    By the way, only a moron would keep-on reading or listening to another moron.
    I dont think u know what a moronic comment is .. u are to much of a follower.
    u comment on all the negatives a 8 to 16 minute Knicks player make, I comment on 1 or 2 of the 10 negatives our 40 minute Knicks player make and u about ready to have a heart attack. u tell me who the moron is???


  12. #42
    Member bluechox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    3

    Default


  13. #43
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    MELO is playing too much 1-1 its a bit time waste

    i know that MELO can drive with +1 which is more effective than Dirk fadeway jumper.

  14. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Looks like Knicks-Celtics on Saturday. should be a great series, Knicks just need to focus on THEIR game, not KG's chattering, Pierce's flopping, Jet's trash talking.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2012, 13:38
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2010, 11:37
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2007, 18:10
  4. Game 5 1992 1st round Knicks vs Pistons
    By insomniac in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 01, 2007, 22:59
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: Feb 05, 2006, 11:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •