Knicks 1st round vs

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiyaman ur a fu***ng moron... I wonder as each game goes on if u actually root for the knicks. I mean that seems like a silly question being that you proclaim to be a knicks fan. But if u root then majority of ur rooting is catered to a player that you continue to antagonize so its kinda like bittersweet to u... You suck

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

This POST is about the "First-Round" .... which is the only postseason-round that Carmelo Anthony has much experience in (is Melo a 2nd-round player? Hell No!).
Melo has a 8 year career at being 1-4 in the first-round. That's a FACT!
This makes Melo the number-one TOPIC when mentioning the first-round playoffs .. we are 0-2 with Melo.

If the Boston Celtics had a healthy "Rondo" for the postseason the Los Vegas odds would not be 8-2 in Knicks favor, the odds would be 6-4 in Boston favor .. because of Melo's postseason experience.

By the way, only a moron would keep-on reading or listening to another moron.
I dont think u know what a moronic comment is .. u are to much of a follower.
u comment on all the negatives a 8 to 16 minute Knicks player make, I comment on 1 or 2 of the 10 negatives our 40 minute Knicks player make and u about ready to have a heart attack. u tell me who the moron is???
:teeth::teeth::teeth:
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
156807_452078881535540_699519242_n.jpg

bigapple

Starter
MELO is playing too much 1-1 its a bit time waste

i know that MELO can drive with +1 which is more effective than Dirk fadeway jumper.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Looks like Knicks-Celtics on Saturday. should be a great series, Knicks just need to focus on THEIR game, not KG's chattering, Pierce's flopping, Jet's trash talking.