Knicks 1st round vs

bigapple

Starter
Knicks 1st round vs Celtics

Right now Knicks hits on Bulls/Celtics both are worst possible opponents with one of strongest D i dont see Knicks in this competition.

Bulls almost "refs" stopped Nuggets streak [doesnt matter that they were blown by Kings 40pts]
Celtics almost finished Heat streak

Hawks is only winable opponent right now.

Yes its too soon but playoffs are coming just teen games remaining.

Nets are goin to west trip with same strong elite west as Knicks just did.

Bulls have games coming Pacers heat nets and Knicks too

whats your 1st round opponent?

i really dont wana Bulls in 1st round.

Last edited:

Rob Low

Rotation player
I think we'll get that the number 2 spot and beat Atlanta first round, then beat Indiana second round. We'll then lose to Miami in the ECF

New New York

Quiet Storm
Honestly at full strength not afraid of anyone except Chicago...our style of play is too easy for Tom Tib to coach against

Boston will lose steam come playoff time because that's where the rely on Rondo the most and that's where they'll miss Ray Allen we beat them in 6

Atl and Mil we beat in 5 or 6

Chi can beat us in 5 or 6 and it would take 7 to beat them

Brkln would be a long series because of the hype it would cause but head to head we could close them in 6 in which we lead 3-1 heading into last 2 games of series...also consider we've seen their best...Kmart Shump and Stat would present a nightmare for them

Kiyaman

Legend
Untill we get our act together .. our Iso and 3-ball strategy is going no where in a series vs coach Doc, or coach Thibs

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Pray for Celtics, Nets or Bulls.

Want as hard a match up us possible. Don't want Woodson hanging his hat going into next season by beating likes of the Hawks. Either he rises to the challenge against one of Nets, Bulls or Celtics or he gets his ass fired...PERIOD!!!!!

petescud

Starter
I agree with T.O ...... And we need to win our division. To let the Nets take it at this point is FAIL

bigapple

Starter
Bulls are Noah Deng and Boozer that trio can easly stop Melo and JR in 1 game but what bout 7 game series.

this Bulls team is very diffrent once they are destroyed by Kings then won vs Nuggets but refs dont give them win

No one know will D-Rose be avaialble in playoffs but still he will not make suddent impact some1 who is not playing year cant shoot just like that 20+

Bulls stopped Knicks twice in very short time few weeks ago still aways Bulls game in Knicks schedule

Kurt Thomas played in Bulls but check game vs Nuggets especially performance N8 Robinson

to win division already upcoming games will tell it b2b torotno then celtics knicks are 0-2 against raptors 1-1 with celtics.

most interesting in which time strong teams already clinched playoff will send reserves only.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Doesn't care 1st or 2nd, or 3rd round meet Bulls. If you want to win title, you can't fear of anybody, you have to be the best and just win. If you're afraid, go fishing after 1st and leave this battle for stronger. I don't care who we play in 1st round, with this roster we should beat anybody except present Heat. We need better coaching from Woodson and effort from players, definitely if we won't beat Heat. ECF is min or GTFO.

bigapple

Starter
i see on ESPN board some1 that says Knicks will catch Pacers 4 2nd seed no Granger and no West temporaily.

but Knicks schedule is crucial right now

all coming games are really crucial Toronto is must win

Celtic without Rondo are stronger
Memphis is playing once good once terrible Hornets won with them last night while this is not playoff team earlier Memphis steal game vs OKC

hawks and heat will be hardest.

in 2011 knicks won few crucial games but then were sweept by Celtics [few non calls in game 3]

but Knicks wana avoid Heat till ECF.

Rob Low

Rotation player
If we can't get the Hawks or Bucks in the 1st then I would love to play Chicago. Thibs has run that team into the ground, they look like they can't beat the Bobcats in a series right now.

bigapple

Starter
right now i see that KG is temporaily out Marc Gasol too so this is huge chance to go back to 2nd seed

while Pacers West is out for few games and Paul Goerge too. If Knicks are able to win 8 games from remaining schedule like 2x celtics Charlotte Milwaukee Wizards Cavs Pacers @ MSG Knicks can even reach 50 wins season 42 already.

bigapple

Starter
still got hope that Knicks will hit @ hawks celtics will be winning KG is back Bulls must win vs Nets .

LOL

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Just like Spike Lee.....I want Boston, period.

I want revenge for 2011.....I still get pissed when I see KG deliberately trip TD to free up Allen for the winning 3 in Game 1.

All I've heard up here is how Boston will take the Knicks out in a series ...... that's Boston's best shot to win round 1..... blah blah blah. This BS has calmed down alot since we whipped there asses twice in 5 days last week.....but they still think NY will fold and will be a push over.

I pray we get a chance to shut them up in round 1. Just hold off Indiana, and it's basically a lock since Boston probably isn't moving up from 7th seed.

Sent from my LG-P999

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
i too prefer to face boston, shut them up for good and i think we can handle them , rondo used to kill us, but hes gone so it shudnt be that hard