Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Boston Celtics 03/26/13 7:00

We're not necessarily playing any better basketball, but we just look so much stronger and more athletic than them right now. Let's close this half out.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
hahahah bradley missed an open layup and Knicks tog it the other way for an easy deuce..:gony:

Sup, homie? :beer:

Everything went well for us in the 1st half. JR attacking, Novak hitting threes, Melo bullyballing, and the D looking decent. I almost feel bad for the Celtics. :thumbsup:

Rob Low

Rotation player
Every game against Boston goes the same way. We come out hot and build a double digit lead going into the half. Then they come out in the 3rd and go on a big run to take the lead. We come back and take the lead in the 4th and it comes down to the wire

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
Every game against Boston goes the same way. We come out hot and build a double digit lead going into the half. Then they come out in the 3rd and go on a big run to take the lead. We come back and take the lead in the 4th and it comes down to the wire

...and Pierce rips our hearts out :(

LeFlume

All Star
Too much iso and 1 on 1. They have twice as many assist as we do. We need to share the basketball and find the open man.

LeFlume

All Star
Sup, homie? :beer:

Everything went well for us in the 1st half. JR attacking, Novak hitting threes, Melo bullyballing, and the D looking decent. I almost feel bad for the Celtics. :thumbsup:

All good bro :beer: I heard Balkman is banned in P.I for life...lol..

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
All good bro :beer: I heard Balkman is banned in P.I for life...lol..

LOL.

Yeah, dude went berserk and choked his own teammate. Its a shame cause he was actually playing pretty well leading up to the incident. He was getting a reputation for playing with a lot of heart and hustle. But hey, I'm glad Balkmania hit the Philippines. :teeth:

LeFlume

All Star
Only The Knicks can play with 4 guards and a 29 y.o rookie and get away with it. lol@ woodson and his line-ups

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
JR
114287_340.jpg