Emergency game thread

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Best first half of the season bar none.

Simply stomped out a rested Grizz side like they were out of shape yokels from the YMCA.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Knicks thought they won game at halftime, too early. They already should know, they shouldn't think it's over when lead is 30 at halftime. Woodson should tell them it one more time, hope they will learn finally. Also Camby made a stupid mistake, cost us a lot in defense, we had only K-Mart against their big guys.
Bulls without their 2 best players stopped Heat, hope we can beat Heat too now.

bigapple

Starter
its allways about refs i dont see anything like this anywere than MSG . Maybe something 50/50 in OKC.

90% content of ESPN Sport Center was Heat vs Bulls + i just heard that Bulls are only team that have postivie record vs big three Heat

since James Wade Bish r there Bulls are 7-3 vs them amazing no Rose no Noah no rip and they still won vs full roster of Heat

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks thought they won game at halftime, too early. They already should know, they shouldn't think it's over when lead is 30 at halftime. Woodson should tell them it one more time, hope they will learn finally. Also Camby made a stupid mistake, cost us a lot in defense, we had only K-Mart against their big guys.

u have to admitt .. Wooson almost lost this game going backwards by using the "ISO-Melo & JR" strategy in the 2nd half of the game .. a 30 point lead chop down to a 5 point lead with 3 minutes remaining in the game.

How did we gain a 30 point lead in the first half vs a 47 win Grizz team?
By Team-Ballin, Ball-Movement, and letting Felton & Prig pass the ball to teammates not named Melo & JR

DrB

Benchwarmer
First my opinion is worth no more than yours but.....if the knicks played in the second half like the first they would have scored 140 points...on @ 50% shooting from down town...ain't happening. So when the Grizzlies made their run is the reason you have a 19 million dollar take the game over in Melo who has not been that player. That player has been the 2.8 million dollar J.R. Without Felton , Kidd, and J.R Memphis would have won being down 10 with 5 min left....no one liked the Knick chances there. Yes the refs made terrible calls...both ways I might add. I watched the game 3 times...terrible calls. On your reference to Camby the replay shows Gasol giving him a hard elbow in his back in the back court as Camby who did play like **** was reaching for the ball. On Melo "T" he was not fouled when he was looking for the call on his missed put back. BOTTOM LINE...a win is win is win period.

DrB

Benchwarmer
u have to admitt .. Wooson almost lost this game going backwards by using the "ISO-Melo & JR" strategy in the 2nd half of the game .. a 30 point lead chop down to a 5 point lead with 3 minutes remaining in the game.

How did we gain a 30 point lead in the first half vs a 47 win Grizz team?
By Team-Ballin, Ball-Movement, and letting Felton & Prig pass the ball to teammates not named Melo & JR
NO I DON't Admit that...98 % of games are decided in the last 5 minutes..regardless of what happened in the prior minutes ala the knicks coming back from 27 down aganst Sacremento. Therefore, you need the M.J.s, and the Kobe's of a past era and the LeBron's, and Durant's of this era...and Melo...players who get paid to take over in the last 5 minutes. If Felton and Prig were passing to Shump and Novak etc. in the close of the fourth quarter then rack up a win for Memphis....but in the 3rd quarter disaster we only gave up 14 of the 30 lead or even 16 which was pushed back to a 20 point lead early in the fourth quarter. Then disaster hit in the late 4th quarter as lead went to four points and we were saved bt a 3 by J. Kidd. Then Felton , Melo, and J.r made FREE THROWS at the end this time