Starter
bobcats / celtics/ bucks / wizards / hawks pacers home games

bobcats cavs hawks away

strong teams heat bulls okc

so if knicks will win 6 of them @ home they score 50 win season since 99-00

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
55 would be phenomenal.

That would mean only one loss for the rest of the season, but with the way this team is playing without TC and STAT?

WHY THE **** NOT?! :afro:

skisloper

Starter
55 would be phenomenal.

That would mean only one loss for the rest of the season, but with the way this team is playing without TC and STAT?

WHY THE **** NOT?! :afro:

As long as we are the 2nd seed we are sitting pretty...........Now lets just pray Woodson uses the minutes correctly.....I hope Martin gets down to 20 minutes a game........Wow does he make a difference and we cannot afford any injuries,,,,,,,

tiger0330

Legend
I wish KG was playing tomorrow. Whip a Celtics team with him and PP and I don't care who we play as a 2 or 3 seed. They really miss Rondo, Bradley, Terry and TWill are not PGs and can't handle ball pressure.

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
i read that KG will be resting for 2 weeks anyway sunday game wont be same as tuesdays.

personally i want 2nd seed in east if possible to avoid heat in 2nd round

and Sheed will be back for playoffs [ i count on it]

so i also got hope for Knicks - Heat finals that could be record tv ratings but this team need healthy Thomas Sheed and Stat.

Last edited:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
i read that KG will be resting for 2 weeks anyway sunday game wont be same as tuesdays.

personally i want 2nd seed in east if possible to avoid heat in 2nd round

and Sheed will be back for playoffs [ i count on it]

so i also got hope for Knicks - Heat finals that could be record tv ratings but this team need healthy Thomas Sheed and Stat.

I've been seeing this and hearing people on tv talking about getting the 2 seed and avoiding Miami. If we keep the 3 seed don't we play the winner of the 2 vs 7 seed anyway? Isn't 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I've been seeing this and hearing people on tv talking about getting the 2 seed and avoiding Miami. If we keep the 3 seed don't we play the winner of the 2 vs 7 seed anyway? Isn't 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3?

yes but 2 seed gives us home court advantage...

bigapple

Starter
2nd seed allways hit @ 1st in finals

3rd is playin vs 6th

after move on will hit on 2nd it means Pacers in our case but starting as away court

anyway that will be for sure Pacers Knicks war in 2nd roud if Knicks will move on 1st round

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
As it stands right now, we'd play the Bulls who we're 0-3 against, Pacers, 1-2 against and the Heat 2-1 against. That's a hell of a road.

bigapple

Starter
right now just w8 for finish of RS Boston is loosing not good for Knicks OKC on Sunday and Bulls are last strong team to beat and Hawks in middle of schedule

best scenarious will be hawks

but anyway even if Knicks will pass 1s round Bulls Pacers will be next so i hope for Sheed

We did it... so proud.. never thought I'd see that day we won 50 games in my life time (was too young to really remember those 90s teams)

bigapple

Starter
now Wizards Bulls and Pacers

what do u think Knicks should end season with streak ? or they should drop pressure b4 playoffs?

i mean game home/away if 2nd seed will be secured to play with reserves only